Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players in? 09:27 - May 8 with 14100 viewsSonofpugwash

Out of contract from Watford in the summer.No brainer.

https://www.deepdaledigest.com/takeover/preston-andre-gray-transfer/

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Players in? on 12:40 - May 19 with 1998 viewsbosh67

Players in? on 11:27 - May 19 by Sonofpugwash

https://www.footballinsider247.com/tottenham-starlet-troy-parrott-tipped-to-join

Nice interview with him after that game. Didn't realise he was Irish. I think if Manning comes in, from what he was saying, we'd have a chance of him joining next season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Players in? on 13:15 - May 19 with 1834 viewsfrancisbowles

Players in? on 12:40 - May 19 by bosh67

Nice interview with him after that game. Didn't realise he was Irish. I think if Manning comes in, from what he was saying, we'd have a chance of him joining next season.

Just what I was thinking Bosh. If Manning gave him 46 appearances then he must rate him.

However 10 goals in league 1 doesn't sound prolific, so maybe he didn't have a lot of competition for a place. Hopefully, he will have other attributes and will develop further if he comes to us.
Players in? on 13:29 - May 19 with 1745 viewsMalintabuk

Just had a text from a Palarse mate that we have signed a Dean Woodman.
He sent me a picture over of the lad signing.
Not sure if he is one for the future or the answer to our prayers
[Post edited 19 May 2022 13:31]
Players in? on 13:31 - May 19 with 1727 viewsNorthernr

Players in? on 13:29 - May 19 by Malintabuk

Just had a text from a Palarse mate that we have signed a Dean Woodman.
He sent me a picture over of the lad signing.
Not sure if he is one for the future or the answer to our prayers
[Post edited 19 May 2022 13:31]

Does he mean Owen Goodman? It's another goalkeeper for the pile if so.
Players in? on 13:53 - May 19 with 1632 viewsMalintabuk

Players in? on 13:31 - May 19 by Northernr

Does he mean Owen Goodman? It's another goalkeeper for the pile if so.

Spelling mistake apparently it is a Deon.....
Players in? on 13:53 - May 19 with 1631 viewshoopedmonkey

Deonysus Woodman 19yr old center back
Players in? on 14:00 - May 19 with 1604 viewsMalintabuk

Players in? on 13:53 - May 19 by hoopedmonkey

Deonysus Woodman 19yr old center back

My bad guys.... think it is a contract renewal......
Players in? on 14:06 - May 19 with 1561 viewsBklynRanger

Players in? on 14:00 - May 19 by Malintabuk

Unacceptable.
Login to get fewer ads

Players in? on 14:15 - May 19 with 1529 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Players in? on 14:00 - May 19 by Malintabuk

So you have Palace friends who let you know about QPR youth team renewals.

What a close knit bunch you are.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Players in? on 14:34 - May 19 with 1455 viewsSonofpugwash

Worth a permanent move?

https://www.molineux.news/news/wolves-transfer-news-dion-sanderson-more-likely-t

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Players in? on 14:40 - May 19 with 1437 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Players in? on 14:34 - May 19 by Sonofpugwash

Worth a permanent move?

https://www.molineux.news/news/wolves-transfer-news-dion-sanderson-more-likely-t

I guess it depends on what our other options are and what his wage demands are. He didn’t strike me as a great fit in the Warburton set-up but at the same time we didn’t see much of him with Dieng in the team. I wouldn’t push the boat out too much basically.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Players in? on 14:41 - May 19 with 1428 viewsNorthernr

Worth a permanent move?

Been saying for a while that's why they persisted with him last year - I think they think there's maybe a Jimmy Dunne situation going on there which they can take advantage of.
Players in? on 14:42 - May 19 with 1422 viewsMalintabuk

Players in? on 14:15 - May 19 by PlanetHonneywood

So you have Palace friends who let you know about QPR youth team renewals.

What a close knit bunch you are.

Full story now Woodman is mates with a Palarse player... he was on their books..... and the mate text that Woodman had signed for QPR.....but it was a renewal... so sad to say false alarm...
Yes sad to say I have a Palarse mate... and even a Palarse BIL....... and the NHS can't do anything for me....
Players in? on 14:56 - May 19 with 1352 viewsBklynRanger

Players in? on 14:41 - May 19 by Northernr

Been saying for a while that's why they persisted with him last year - I think they think there's maybe a Jimmy Dunne situation going on there which they can take advantage of.

But not as a defender shirley? The boy is quite literally unable to tackle.

Come back Zesh, I've always had a place in my heart for you.
Players in? on 15:58 - May 19 with 1217 viewsdmm

If the Troy Parrott rumour is true, Charlie Kelman's going to be really pleased.
Players in? on 16:05 - May 19 with 1184 viewsAntti_Heinola

Players in? on 14:56 - May 19 by BklynRanger

But not as a defender shirley? The boy is quite literally unable to tackle.

Come back Zesh, I've always had a place in my heart for you.

Not going to pretend Sanderson was much better than disappointing for us, but not quite sure I'm seeing the same total write off almost everyone else is. After 6 games plenty of people were saying similar things about Dickie who was 'out of his depth'.

Bare bones.

Players in? on 16:14 - May 19 with 1146 viewsNorthernr

Players in? on 15:58 - May 19 by dmm

If the Troy Parrott rumour is true, Charlie Kelman's going to be really pleased.

Well, again, unless we think Spurs are going to let him come here permanently now/at some point in the future, what's the point of that? You've just sacked Warbs for obstructing pathways, clogging the team up with his boys etc, now we're going to develop Troy Parrott for Spurs?

Obviously just an internet rumour for now before anybody jumps on me for that.
Players in? on 16:24 - May 19 with 1086 viewsdaveB

Players in? on 16:14 - May 19 by Northernr

Well, again, unless we think Spurs are going to let him come here permanently now/at some point in the future, what's the point of that? You've just sacked Warbs for obstructing pathways, clogging the team up with his boys etc, now we're going to develop Troy Parrott for Spurs?

Although obstructing pathways was part of the reason he went the main reason hes not here anymore is because we lost 9 of our last 13 matches, if we'd won a few of those he'd still be manager imo

This is all speculation of course but I think the club will be looking to use the budget this year to tie down a few players and ensure we get good fees for them, quite a few in the last year or 2 of deals so would expect us to use the loan market more than buying/spending on players this summer as we did with Wells and Austin in the past for our forward line.
Players in? on 16:29 - May 19 with 1067 viewsLblock

Worth a permanent move?

Yes his mentality definitely impressed me

He took the approach of couldn’t give a fcuk, this is beneath me and “oooh, was that a butterfly over there?” to new levels.

It’s a no from me

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Players in? on 16:36 - May 19 with 1030 viewsNorthernr

Players in? on 16:24 - May 19 by daveB

Although obstructing pathways was part of the reason he went the main reason hes not here anymore is because we lost 9 of our last 13 matches, if we'd won a few of those he'd still be manager imo

This is all speculation of course but I think the club will be looking to use the budget this year to tie down a few players and ensure we get good fees for them, quite a few in the last year or 2 of deals so would expect us to use the loan market more than buying/spending on players this summer as we did with Wells and Austin in the past for our forward line.

Yes you're probably right.

Still can't shake the feeling they'd have been better off sitting down like adults at the end of the season, talking through the differences, and moving forwards together. Remit clearly re-defined and everybody on the same page - then present a united front to the supporters 'look, we went for it, we bought the players you asked us to, it hasn't gone as we hoped, now it's going to be this direction of travel' and get on with the really difficult, but possible (ask Jim Frayling) job of marketing this as a place people want to come and watch football next season based around the new terrace, younger players etc.
Players in? on 16:38 - May 19 with 1016 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Players in? on 15:58 - May 19 by dmm

I don’t think even Charlie Kelman would like to see us enter the next season with an attack line of him and Lyndon Dykes.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Players in? on 16:51 - May 19 with 960 viewsdaveB

Players in? on 16:36 - May 19 by Northernr

Still can't shake the feeling they'd have been better off sitting down like adults at the end of the season, talking through the differences, and moving forwards together. Remit clearly re-defined and everybody on the same page - then present a united front to the supporters 'look, we went for it, we bought the players you asked us to, it hasn't gone as we hoped, now it's going to be this direction of travel' and get on with the really difficult, but possible (ask Jim Frayling) job of marketing this as a place people want to come and watch football next season based around the new terrace, younger players etc.

yeah they probably should have and that was what Hoos and Ferdinand both said would happen but Warburton coming out and saying he expected the sack to WLS brought that all forward and the blame all shifted to Ferdinand for talking about the 3 options open to them at a golf day. People only seemed to listen to the bit where he said they might part ways. Warburton played an absolute blinder there. I maintain if we didn't know he was going his position would have been untenable after that shit show against Sheffield United, no way they are getting clapped off if we think hes staying

I think if they had stuck with Warburton you'd have a lot of people complaining towards the club for that decision, similar to what they are getting now, and season tickets would not be an easy sell either. Not an easy summer ahead for the club.
Players in? on 17:03 - May 19 with 910 viewsbosh67

Players in? on 16:14 - May 19 by Northernr

Sorry Clive but it must be true. I saw it on https://www.footballinsider247.com/ and they got both the Titanic and Hindenburg stories nearly right, apart from the disaster bits.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Players in? on 17:20 - May 19 with 835 viewsdmm

Players in? on 16:36 - May 19 by Northernr

Absolutely, Clive. If working through issues and finding mutually agreeable solutions is beyond the wit of humankind, then we're all bucked. Oh, hang on...
Players in? on 17:23 - May 19 with 823 viewsdmm

Players in? on 16:38 - May 19 by CliveWilsonSaid

I don’t think even Charlie Kelman would like to see us enter the next season with an attack line of him and Lyndon Dykes.

No indeed, you're right. However, I'd have thought we'd only have room for one 20 year old striker with lower league experience in the squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024