Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players in? 09:27 - May 8 with 14102 viewsSonofpugwash

Out of contract from Watford in the summer.No brainer.

https://www.deepdaledigest.com/takeover/preston-andre-gray-transfer/

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Players in? on 11:28 - May 10 with 4612 viewsLblock

Players in? on 14:19 - May 8 by Toast_R

Gray, Dykes and Sinclair Armstrong next season. Maculey Bonne might get another go under a new manager.

The only Manager likely to give Mac "the Jaffa Cake" Bonne another go is the one at Morrisons in Acton High Street, meat counter assistant required.

He's one player we definitely need to give the chop. Get whatever you can for him coz whatever it is it'll be too much.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Players in? on 19:20 - May 12 with 4332 viewsSonofpugwash

Nahki Wells available of a "free" apparently.

Players in? on 19:28 - May 12 with 4306 viewsbosh67

Players in? on 19:20 - May 12 by Sonofpugwash

Nahki Wells available of a "free" apparently.

As we didn't go for him when he was allegedly available in January I doubt we have the purse to pay him now. Love him as a player. Would be very popular back here but 32 next year so difficult to see how he fits with the low to zero budget road ahead.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Players in? on 19:35 - May 12 with 4276 viewsdavman

Players in? on 19:28 - May 12 by bosh67

As we didn't go for him when he was allegedly available in January I doubt we have the purse to pay him now. Love him as a player. Would be very popular back here but 32 next year so difficult to see how he fits with the low to zero budget road ahead.

Apart from the fact that Norf suggested that the board were all for bringing him in and binning Gray off in January. As they will be in charge of player recruitment, this may not be too outlandish.

He might be missing us somewhat...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Players in? on 19:46 - May 12 with 4251 viewsStanisgod

Players in? on 14:19 - May 8 by Toast_R

Gray, Dykes and Sinclair Armstrong next season. Maculey Bonne might get another go under a new manager.

You might get 15 goals max between the 4 of them.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Players in? on 19:51 - May 12 with 4233 viewsBklynRanger

Players in? on 11:28 - May 10 by Lblock

The only Manager likely to give Mac "the Jaffa Cake" Bonne another go is the one at Morrisons in Acton High Street, meat counter assistant required.

He's one player we definitely need to give the chop. Get whatever you can for him coz whatever it is it'll be too much.

If Bonne has been unable to meat the challenge at his dream move Ipswich then that's it for me too. There's just too much at steak...
Players in? on 20:27 - May 12 with 4148 viewsOldPedro

Players in? on 19:51 - May 12 by BklynRanger

If Bonne has been unable to meat the challenge at his dream move Ipswich then that's it for me too. There's just too much at steak...

If we need Bonne, that suggests we will down to the bare bones....and the team will be like lambs to the slaughter

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Players in? on 20:32 - May 12 with 4134 viewslarsricchi

Players in? on 19:35 - May 12 by davman

Apart from the fact that Norf suggested that the board were all for bringing him in and binning Gray off in January. As they will be in charge of player recruitment, this may not be too outlandish.

He might be missing us somewhat...

Not sure I've ever seen a QPR instagram post that didn't have "Liked by nahkiwells" under it.

I think emotionally he'd welcome a return but financially he might think otherwise.

I don't know that it would be the right move for the club, but at striker will we have many feasible options?
Login to get fewer ads

Players in? on 21:06 - May 12 with 4011 viewsflynnbo

Players in? on 20:27 - May 12 by OldPedro

If we need Bonne, that suggests we will down to the bare bones....and the team will be like lambs to the slaughter

That was veally good.
Players in? on 21:19 - May 12 with 3986 viewsOldPedro

Players in? on 21:06 - May 12 by flynnbo

That was veally good.

Oh deer me....

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Players in? on 21:25 - May 12 with 3963 viewsdmm

Is it my turn next?
Players in? on 21:31 - May 12 with 3945 viewsted_hendrix

Players in? on 21:19 - May 12 by OldPedro

Oh deer me....

Anybody fancy a joint?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Players in? on 23:40 - May 12 with 3677 viewsdavman

Players in? on 20:32 - May 12 by larsricchi

Not sure I've ever seen a QPR instagram post that didn't have "Liked by nahkiwells" under it.

I think emotionally he'd welcome a return but financially he might think otherwise.

I don't know that it would be the right move for the club, but at striker will we have many feasible options?

Scrap that thought. Apparently he still has a year left and BC are holding out for a fee.

Not gonna happen unless they want to loan him...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Players in? on 07:16 - May 13 with 3464 viewsdistortR

Players in? on 23:40 - May 12 by davman

Scrap that thought. Apparently he still has a year left and BC are holding out for a fee.

Not gonna happen unless they want to loan him...

not convinced I'd want him back, I still remember the first version we had.
Players in? on 08:21 - May 13 with 3333 viewswombat

Players in? on 07:16 - May 13 by distortR

id have him back in a heart beat, not seen the we turned him down rumour before but wouldnt supprise me that warburton did turn him down .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Players in? on 10:11 - May 13 with 3192 viewsfrancisbowles

Players in? on 08:21 - May 13 by wombat

id have him back in a heart beat, not seen the we turned him down rumour before but wouldnt supprise me that warburton did turn him down .

As I repeat every time his name comes up:

21/22 7 starts, 25 sub in, 3 goals, 1 assist,
20/21 36 starts, 10 sub in, 10 goals, 4 assists
19/20 17 starts, 0 sub in, 4 goals, 0 assists (after leaving us)
19/20 18 starts, 10 sub in, 14 goals,3 assists (with us)
18/19 32 starts, 8 sub in, 7 goals, 6 assists (with us, first spell)

Looks good at times but has been in really poor form. Taking into account his first spell with us, his long haul international call ups which sometimes fall outside of the usual windows, his serial penalty misses and his Burnley form in the prem
17/18 0 starts, 9 sub in, 0 goals, 0 assists
and in promotion season
16/17 31 starts, 12 sub in, 10 goals, 3 assists

So that's 48 goals in six seasons!
Players in? on 11:10 - May 13 with 3089 viewsdmm

Players in? on 10:11 - May 13 by francisbowles

As I repeat every time his name comes up:

21/22 7 starts, 25 sub in, 3 goals, 1 assist,
20/21 36 starts, 10 sub in, 10 goals, 4 assists
19/20 17 starts, 0 sub in, 4 goals, 0 assists (after leaving us)
19/20 18 starts, 10 sub in, 14 goals,3 assists (with us)
18/19 32 starts, 8 sub in, 7 goals, 6 assists (with us, first spell)

Looks good at times but has been in really poor form. Taking into account his first spell with us, his long haul international call ups which sometimes fall outside of the usual windows, his serial penalty misses and his Burnley form in the prem
17/18 0 starts, 9 sub in, 0 goals, 0 assists
and in promotion season
16/17 31 starts, 12 sub in, 10 goals, 3 assists

So that's 48 goals in six seasons!

They are quite revealing stats. Wackie Nells is always thought of pretty highly by most of us, I suppose because of that 19/20 season. But perhaps he really is just a bit average?
Players in? on 13:05 - May 13 with 2924 viewsHarbour

Players in? on 07:16 - May 13 by distortR

Yes the missed penalty v Brum when we could have got a famous draw from 4 down is still in my memory despite coming the next season to make amends…
Players in? on 13:24 - May 13 with 2871 viewsTHEBUSH

Im hoping whoever the next manager is, he will bring in a couple of gems. like what initially MW did.

I think MW had run out of ideas, regarding what players to bring in next.

Players like Jeff Hedricks and a couple of injury prone goalkeepers.
Players in? on 16:06 - May 13 with 2648 viewsMyke

Players in? on 08:21 - May 13 by wombat

If we bring back Wells, lets go for Hugill too - something like ten goals between them over two seasons is just what we need.
Players in? on 16:23 - May 13 with 2599 viewsfrancisbowles

Players in? on 16:06 - May 13 by Myke

If we bring back Wells, lets go for Hugill too - something like ten goals between them over two seasons is just what we need.

At least with Hugill you get the physicality, which we lack when Dykes isn't playing.
Agree though both need lots of chances being created for them, which we did in those days with Eze, BOS and Manning. Hugill two years younger as well.
Players in? on 12:00 - May 14 with 2284 viewsbosh67

I see Sheff Utd have released Luke Freeman. 30 now and has only played about 40 times since leaving us. I thought he was a brilliant player for us, unplayable at times, but the move on and up really hasn't worked out for him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Players in? on 13:05 - May 14 with 2185 viewsPunteR

Players in? on 12:00 - May 14 by bosh67

I see Sheff Utd have released Luke Freeman. 30 now and has only played about 40 times since leaving us. I thought he was a brilliant player for us, unplayable at times, but the move on and up really hasn't worked out for him.

There's too many players that don't improve their football careers when they leave QPR. Even when they don't even want to go, us making a few bob probably isn't the finest achievement.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Players in? on 22:45 - May 14 with 1904 viewsMyke

Players in? on 13:05 - May 14 by PunteR

There's too many players that don't improve their football careers when they leave QPR. Even when they don't even want to go, us making a few bob probably isn't the finest achievement.

Or to look at it from a different point of view, we got the best out of him with the system that we used, with Luongo and Scowen playing deeper and giving Freeman a free role which he revelled in - Bristol City didn't lose any sleep over his departure.
Players in? on 11:27 - May 19 with 1471 viewsSonofpugwash

https://www.footballinsider247.com/tottenham-starlet-troy-parrott-tipped-to-join

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024