Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest 11:04 - Aug 4 with 89342 viewsconnell10

A question , will they be hit with FFP sanctions if they are relegated from the Prem? They must have breached them in the Championship.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nottingham Forest on 14:05 - Aug 21 with 4599 viewsTGRRRSSS

Funny how there's no snidey Money Bags Forest or whatever like when we did similar.

In Cooper they do have a manager who is far superior to Hughes it must be said, BUT it's a massive job and I still fancy then to be 1 of the 3 that goes down.
Nottingham Forest on 08:06 - Aug 22 with 4432 viewsTonto

Linked to 3 more players in the BBC gossip section this morning

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nottingham Forest on 10:59 - Aug 24 with 4253 viewsDoudou87

Signed another striker, Hwang Ui-Jo from Bordeaux with the view to loan him to Olympiakos, he’s 29, now I’m confused!

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Nottingham Forest on 11:56 - Aug 24 with 4147 viewsngbqpr

I work with a bunch of Forest fans. The "Worrall can't cut it in the Prem / too slow / Niakite injured / Cook too old / more centre back blood" debate has already started.

So much for local hero / fan as captain / one of our own...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Nottingham Forest on 15:41 - Aug 24 with 4038 viewsTonto

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nottingham Forest on 22:51 - Aug 24 with 3887 viewsgazza1

Fooking Hell......6 pages now. Madness.
Nottingham Forest on 23:27 - Aug 24 with 3863 viewsnix

Nottingham Forest on 10:59 - Aug 24 by Doudou87

Signed another striker, Hwang Ui-Jo from Bordeaux with the view to loan him to Olympiakos, he’s 29, now I’m confused!

Maybe Olympiakos will pay all of his wages and that might be some kind of FFP dodge, eg, they write down his value in the accounts, while not paying his wages (don't know if this is possible, just speculating).
Nottingham Forest on 00:20 - Aug 25 with 3798 viewsJuzzie

Nottingham Forest on 22:51 - Aug 24 by gazza1

Fooking Hell......6 pages now. Madness.

So what? If you don’t like it then don’t read it.
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest on 08:44 - Aug 25 with 3642 viewsgazza1

Nottingham Forest on 00:20 - Aug 25 by Juzzie

So what? If you don’t like it then don’t read it.

I don't read it, who cares about Forest because I certainly do not. It amazes me so many want to on a QPR site.

But hey ho, you are one of those who want to read about Nottm fooking Forest....hope there is another 6 pages worth for you to read
Nottingham Forest on 09:08 - Aug 25 with 3610 viewsJuzzie

Nottingham Forest on 08:44 - Aug 25 by gazza1

I don't read it, who cares about Forest because I certainly do not. It amazes me so many want to on a QPR site.

But hey ho, you are one of those who want to read about Nottm fooking Forest....hope there is another 6 pages worth for you to read

I can take it or leave it but this site isn’t governed by what you, or any other individual, dictates.
There are threads that I find odd but I just pass on them, I’m not all over them multiple times telling everyone how I don’t like it and think it’s mad.
Nottingham Forest on 09:20 - Aug 25 with 3587 viewsstowmarketrange

Nottingham Forest on 09:08 - Aug 25 by Juzzie

I can take it or leave it but this site isn’t governed by what you, or any other individual, dictates.
There are threads that I find odd but I just pass on them, I’m not all over them multiple times telling everyone how I don’t like it and think it’s mad.

Exactly mate.If you look at just the 1st page of the forum,there are threads on books,cars,tv and corny jokes.It’s the diversity that makes this board so interesting to most of us.I don’t particularly like the frankie thread so I don’t open or comment on it,and that’s my choice.
Enjoy this board for what it is and don’t open what you don’t like.
Nottingham Forest on 10:14 - Aug 25 with 3504 viewsgazza1

Nottingham Forest on 09:08 - Aug 25 by Juzzie

I have made a comment.....such,

'Who gives a 'F' about Forest - fair play to them for getting to the Premier and if they got money then fair play that they are allowed to spend it and try and improve their team.....5 pages on Forest - who cares!!!!'

I know this site is not governed by me.......a bloke called Norf does govern the site actually!!!! Expect another comment when it gets to 7 pages!!!!!
[Post edited 25 Aug 2022 10:15]
Nottingham Forest on 13:17 - Aug 25 with 3401 viewsfrancisbowles

Nottingham Forest on 08:44 - Aug 25 by gazza1

For someone who's not reading it, Gazza, you're keeping up with it remarkably well.
Nottingham Forest on 13:45 - Aug 25 with 3335 viewsgazza1

Nottingham Forest on 13:17 - Aug 25 by francisbowles

For someone who's not reading it, Gazza, you're keeping up with it remarkably well.

Seriously, read a bit, commented, then said what i did about the pages which incidentally keeps coming to the top - if it was on page 2 its gone, done & dusted . Page 7 here comes
Nottingham Forest on 13:57 - Aug 25 with 3292 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I find the thread interesting. I know Forest are a division above us now, but I like to keep track of cheats like them and Watford, and this thread allows me to do that without scouring Twitter!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nottingham Forest on 14:01 - Aug 25 with 3272 viewsNorthernr

Nottingham Forest on 13:57 - Aug 25 by BrianMcCarthy

I find the thread interesting. I know Forest are a division above us now, but I like to keep track of cheats like them and Watford, and this thread allows me to do that without scouring Twitter!

Page 7 is gonna be a belter as well mate.
Nottingham Forest on 14:27 - Aug 25 with 3196 viewstoboboly

Nottingham Forest on 14:01 - Aug 25 by Northernr

Page 7 is gonna be a belter as well mate.

Especially when gazza blows the argument wide open by telling us "punters" what we really need to know.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Nottingham Forest on 09:57 - Aug 26 with 2976 viewsfrancisbowles

Nottingham Forest on 13:45 - Aug 25 by gazza1

Seriously, read a bit, commented, then said what i did about the pages which incidentally keeps coming to the top - if it was on page 2 its gone, done & dusted . Page 7 here comes

It keeps coming to the top because you, Gazza, keep reading and commenting on it!
Nottingham Forest on 10:59 - Aug 26 with 2913 viewsQPR_Hibs

BBC Sport have published this article today:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62678006

The comments underneath from Florist fans are what you would expect.
Apparently 8 of their first 13 games are live on SKY.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2022 11:02]

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Nottingham Forest on 13:39 - Aug 26 with 2781 viewsfrancisbowles

Nottingham Forest on 10:59 - Aug 26 by QPR_Hibs

BBC Sport have published this article today:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62678006

The comments underneath from Florist fans are what you would expect.
Apparently 8 of their first 13 games are live on SKY.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2022 11:02]

Interesting that they have Coppell's comments. Surely most, if not all, of his promotions were before FFP or P&S existed. The article seems only to write about whether too many signings upset club morale and loyalty, nothing about the financial implications or ' 'transfer doping' that the likes of Forest and others are up to.
Nottingham Forest on 17:40 - Aug 26 with 2674 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nottingham Forest on 17:54 - Aug 26 with 2623 viewsenfieldargh

Serge aurier in bound they don’t have enough French speakers

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Nottingham Forest on 19:56 - Aug 26 with 2542 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Nottingham Forest on 17:40 - Aug 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Was that Birmingham City during the Barry Fry years?

Mesmerising stuff akin to watching a highly improbable kung-fu movie, where one bloke kicks the siht out of 150 equally well trained fighters with a few well placed wallops and kicks.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Nottingham Forest on 21:35 - Aug 26 with 2464 viewsstowmarketrange

Are we not on page 7 yet?A bit more effort required please.
Nottingham Forest on 21:34 - Aug 27 with 2291 viewsdigswellhoop

maybe more savvy than our old board
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024