Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but 17:06 - Aug 20 with 8282 viewssevenhoop

WTF were those substitutions? Absolute F’ing bollocks. Johansen goes down injured, great, we can not have two defensive mod’s any more and bring Sinclair on. No, rosellas. Willock blowing out of his arse and clearly going to come off but no, we’ll bring in Sinclair but F’ing we’ll take Dykes off who could’ve given cover to him.l amd him completely exposed with no one around him to pick up the pieces he will inevitably create. And Richards off who was really influential in the second half.

Absolute bollocks. Fuming is not the word
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:16 - Aug 20 with 6205 viewsDWQPR

I really have little faith in Beale. I’ve said for a while that there is something about him that really isn’t management material. Six games and a couple of halves of half decent football. I see no one touch passing and movement, none of this ‘shoulders facing both goals’, all I’ve seen is a bit of huff and not a lot of puff. No pressing of the opposition and we have suddenly become very easy to play against. Creativity is poor and the football is slow. I cannot even understand this eleven back for all set pieces. Anybody can see that it invites more pressure from the second phase. We were far superior under Warbs and to be honest if his departure was mainly due to a falling out between him and the youth managers then quite frankly I think I’ll go on his side of the argument. Armstrong aside it seems the cupboard is bare. And even with Armstrong, the lad is willing but he has got a lot to learn still, a hell of a lot.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:17 - Aug 20 with 6173 viewsdistortR

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:16 - Aug 20 by DWQPR

I really have little faith in Beale. I’ve said for a while that there is something about him that really isn’t management material. Six games and a couple of halves of half decent football. I see no one touch passing and movement, none of this ‘shoulders facing both goals’, all I’ve seen is a bit of huff and not a lot of puff. No pressing of the opposition and we have suddenly become very easy to play against. Creativity is poor and the football is slow. I cannot even understand this eleven back for all set pieces. Anybody can see that it invites more pressure from the second phase. We were far superior under Warbs and to be honest if his departure was mainly due to a falling out between him and the youth managers then quite frankly I think I’ll go on his side of the argument. Armstrong aside it seems the cupboard is bare. And even with Armstrong, the lad is willing but he has got a lot to learn still, a hell of a lot.

I saw some really nice one touch stuff at times today.
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:25 - Aug 20 with 6049 viewssevenhoop

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:17 - Aug 20 by distortR

I saw some really nice one touch stuff at times today.

Don’t disagree with that. But I’m sorry those substitutions were just so so weong
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:32 - Aug 20 with 5962 viewsMedwayR

I'm not convinced by Beale but like many of our players he's early in his career and needs time to develop, how much time we can give him will be a big question if we don't start picking up points - and 1pt from Blackpool & Rotherham at home is a poor return - but it's too early to judge him at the moment.

Poll: Who’s better?

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:33 - Aug 20 with 5939 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

If he had left Dykes on with Armstrong the shape would have to have been changed. Take a central midfielder off leaves us very exposed to the counter. Remove one of the three behind Dykes would of left us very narrow. We know the squad is thin and Beales hands are pretty much tied.
Best to judge him after 15 games.
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:36 - Aug 20 with 5870 viewsted_hendrix

We've got new faces out there on the pitch--a new Manager and we've played 5 league games so far, we've seen some good things and some bad things, I'm in the camp that's gonna give It 10 games.
Warburton used to make some bloody odd substitutions too.
Long-long way to go In my book, I thought Blackburn looked good a couple of games ago and yet they've now been walloped 3-0 twice on the trot.
This Is an odd league we're playing In.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:38 - Aug 20 with 5841 viewsSimonJames

On the bright side... we're only one place below promotion contenders Burnley!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:47 - Aug 20 with 5748 viewsdistortR

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:33 - Aug 20 by Wilkinswatercarrier

If he had left Dykes on with Armstrong the shape would have to have been changed. Take a central midfielder off leaves us very exposed to the counter. Remove one of the three behind Dykes would of left us very narrow. We know the squad is thin and Beales hands are pretty much tied.
Best to judge him after 15 games.

the willock and roberts substitutions were rather forced on him,both made us weaker but what can he do? hopefully one of the u23's will start showing some form.
Login to get fewer ads

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:52 - Aug 20 with 5685 viewsMyke

Unusual title for a thread from someone who seems hell bent on digging the manager out after 5 (FIVE) games
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 17:53 - Aug 20 with 5678 viewsToast_R

He's a rookie manager clearly learning on the job but we knew that when he was appointed. Let's get to January before making an assessment.
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 18:01 - Aug 20 with 5559 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Let's not do this just yet, please.
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 18:05 - Aug 20 with 5523 viewsboysfromthebush

5 games in FFS.

Anyone who watched the game today and Tuesday knows we dominated and should've won both.

41 games to go...
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 18:18 - Aug 20 with 5374 viewsRangersw12

More than enough chances to win today

Promotion favourites Boro haven't even won yet and Burnley are 1 place above us

This time last year we thought we would win the league after beating Hull & Boro and look how that turned out
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 19:12 - Aug 20 with 5019 viewsManinBlack

I have to be honest I never expect us to win the league. The only thing I thought when we won at Boro and Hull last season is that we score goals so we won't go down. I don't feel that secure this time round with a rookie manager and no goalscorer.
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 19:16 - Aug 20 with 4981 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

We had a starting 11 that should have won comfortably.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 19:18 - Aug 20 with 4968 viewseastside_r

Definitely talks a good game but am yet to see any in game tactical prowess, however good he is on the training ground, but BUT we’re 1/2 dozen games into the season and this is his first ‘top’ job post.

He will need to grow into the role as will someone like Armstrong I.e they are both very new to this. So the pitchfork is staying in the shed for the moment.

But what the f*cking f*ck is this ALL back for corners about. It invites trouble. What use is 5 foot 2 , Ilias Chair in our penalty box. Have him loitering on the half way line and most oppo will sh*t themselves and have at least 2 back to cover, which reduces the numbers to mark in our area. I don’t claim to be a tactical genius but this is surely basic stuff.
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 19:32 - Aug 20 with 4880 viewsflynnbo

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/beale-believes-qpr-are-close-to-clicking-des
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 19:47 - Aug 20 with 4778 viewsParkRoyalR

Bring on Sinclair who relies on quick service down the channels from your 10's (Willock + Roberts) at the same time as removing your 10's?

Bring on your wingers (Adomah + Shodipo) at the same time as withdrawing your target man so you have no presence in the box and no chance of getting any knock-on's?

Bringing Chair back for corners makes no sense as does not having a quick player on the edge to close down any 2nd phase shots like at Charlton?

And please can we be alert + ready to win some 2nd phase ball, Dunne won 3 headers in the 1st Half today within maybe 30 seconds and we were 2nd to the ball after everytime.

Despite the above remain fairly positive as we are creating chances and with Willock getting back to fitness and Richards athleticism, believe we have a good staring XI.
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 19:49 - Aug 20 with 4760 viewsTheChef

I didn't see anything wrong with the subs, made sense to me.

The manager doesn't score goals, the players do. Blame them if you need to blame someone.

Yes it was a frustrating afternoon but at least we're creating chances. And we didn't lose.

41 games to go.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 20:15 - Aug 20 with 4630 viewsNortholt_Rs

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 19:49 - Aug 20 by TheChef

I didn't see anything wrong with the subs, made sense to me.

The manager doesn't score goals, the players do. Blame them if you need to blame someone.

Yes it was a frustrating afternoon but at least we're creating chances. And we didn't lose.

41 games to go.

This. If we score the numerous opportunities we have had this week Beale has 6 points from the two games instead of the miserly single point. We should’ve won 5-1 today.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 22:07 - Aug 20 with 4299 viewsLadbrokeR

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 18:05 - Aug 20 by boysfromthebush

5 games in FFS.

Anyone who watched the game today and Tuesday knows we dominated and should've won both.

41 games to go...

41 games let that sink in
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 00:23 - Aug 21 with 3992 viewsbaz_qpr

My only complaint with Beale is the 11 back for set pieces, which I've never liked. But I dont see the manager as the problem here, we created a load of chances, played some fairly decent football and should have won. Re the subs well it shows just how threadbare our bench is, each change weakened the team, but very little alternative to the changes IMHO. Dykes body language was dreadful throughout. Dunne I'm afraid has cost us a few like that and IMHO did not have a particularly good game. Willock and Roberts need to be managed fitness wise. For us to be playoff competitive we are probably 3 or 4 short including a goal scorer. God help us is Field or Paal get injured for any length of time. But we are hamstrung by FFP
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 00:46 - Aug 21 with 3916 viewsBenny_the_Ball

It's a strange one because the team is yet to click yet it had enough chances to beat both Blackpool and Rotherham. QPR really need to be more clinical.

Anyway, it's still early days. Let's give Beale a chance.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2022 0:46]
Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 02:30 - Aug 21 with 3817 viewsPunteR

Havnt seen the game yet but I wouldn't start throwing the 1st team coach under the bus just yet.
He can only work with what he's got and quite frankly it's not enough.
Judging by Norfs last report we've completely over stretched ourselves last season with the players brought in and that team wasn't good enough either.
A long way to go but I think us fans have really got to be extra patient this season because I can see this season really unravelling fast if we don't at least get behind the manager like we did for Warburton.
It's Beales first job as the main man and he's gonna make mistakes but I think he's going to be a good manager. We just need to settle down from last season and basically start again. The 3 year plan.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2022 2:57]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 02:54 - Aug 21 with 3796 viewsnix

Really don’t want to dig the manager out but on 02:30 - Aug 21 by PunteR

Havnt seen the game yet but I wouldn't start throwing the 1st team coach under the bus just yet.
He can only work with what he's got and quite frankly it's not enough.
Judging by Norfs last report we've completely over stretched ourselves last season with the players brought in and that team wasn't good enough either.
A long way to go but I think us fans have really got to be extra patient this season because I can see this season really unravelling fast if we don't at least get behind the manager like we did for Warburton.
It's Beales first job as the main man and he's gonna make mistakes but I think he's going to be a good manager. We just need to settle down from last season and basically start again. The 3 year plan.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2022 2:57]

Absolutely right.

It's weird because at the matches the crowd has been pretty positive and getting behind both the team and the manager. On social media it's almost completely the opposite with people giving up after a couple of matches.

Like you I said somewhere that it's a new manager that would need to build again a bit and would be coming good next season. That's not to say we don't expect the team to improve during the season, just that he's unlikely to fully craft everything together in a few weeks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024