Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. 20:28 - Oct 13 with 33466 viewsMick_S

Come on my team.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 20:34]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 21:51 - Oct 13 with 8069 viewsDiscodroids

Funkadelic Generalissimo Mick has gone early On the match thread.

It's a bold move. It's either the Worst decision since Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen booked a Romantic night away in room 100 of the Chelsea Hotel, or the best since Long John Baldry spotted Rod Stewart busking at Twickenham station singing muddy waters covers in 1965.

I , for one, embrace micks courage.

3-1 to the superhoops

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 21:53 - Oct 13 with 8068 viewsDieByYourSide

You can get a very chunky 5/2 on us to win at Bet365 which has seen £10 of my cash plus a £5 free bet

Poll: And it's hi ho

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 21:54 - Oct 13 with 8064 viewsWokingR

“Not again”, says Mick’s wife.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 21:55 - Oct 13 with 8054 viewsDiscodroids

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 21:54 - Oct 13 by WokingR

“Not again”, says Mick’s wife.

Poor old Mick.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 22:00 - Oct 13 with 8043 viewsMick_S

She’s ok with it.

I’ll check.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 22:03 - Oct 13 with 8027 viewsMick_S

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 21:53 - Oct 13 by DieByYourSide

You can get a very chunky 5/2 on us to win at Bet365 which has seen £10 of my cash plus a £5 free bet

Blimus, that’s big.

Edit : go on - pile in
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 22:05]

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 22:08 - Oct 13 with 8008 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Well KR is another wide pitch for our wingbacks to exploit.

I'm feeling confident.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 22:12 - Oct 13 with 7972 viewsLblock

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 22:08 - Oct 13 by CliveWilsonSaid

Well KR is another wide pitch for our wingbacks to exploit.

I'm feeling confident.

Unless they narrow it..........

Sadly I will miss this due to family duties but I will love it, love it if we beat them.
The points will be great.
Yes, yes, yes.... it extends the run.
But... the real treat.... will be Nathan Jones in his moody S.I jacket sniveling away post match. The man is half Hobbit half experiment.

Come on U R's

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 22:14 - Oct 13 with 7972 viewsqpr_1968

3-2 to the r's

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 22:15 - Oct 13 with 7968 viewsDorse

Luton - twinned with Mordor. The footballing equivalent of a sun-burnt glans.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 09:41 - Oct 14 with 7664 viewsbosh67

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 22:15 - Oct 13 by Dorse

Luton - twinned with Mordor. The footballing equivalent of a sun-burnt glans.

Hey, hang on Dorse! I've lived in Luton for 18-years. That's just grossly unfair... on Mordor!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 10:09 - Oct 14 with 7630 viewsTheChef

Drove past your house again this morning Mick. I can only assume it's the one with the Mr Whippy van in the driveway.

*stalker alert*

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 10:28 - Oct 14 with 7593 viewsR_from_afar

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 21:55 - Oct 13 by Discodroids

Poor old Mick.

A hard man is good to find

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 10:29 - Oct 14 with 7587 viewsMick_S

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 10:09 - Oct 14 by TheChef

Drove past your house again this morning Mick. I can only assume it's the one with the Mr Whippy van in the driveway.

*stalker alert*

How dare you! Would you like crushed nuts? You might have seen me walking my dog because I got the sack yesterday for the first time, something I’m very proud of.

Anyway 1-2 Rangers.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 10:34 - Oct 14 with 7567 viewsTheChef

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 10:29 - Oct 14 by Mick_S

How dare you! Would you like crushed nuts? You might have seen me walking my dog because I got the sack yesterday for the first time, something I’m very proud of.

Anyway 1-2 Rangers.

Awww sorry to hear that Mick

Spending too much time on this message board?

Or too many complaints about the crushed nuts?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 10:44 - Oct 14 with 7551 viewsMick_S

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 10:34 - Oct 14 by TheChef

Awww sorry to hear that Mick

Spending too much time on this message board?

Or too many complaints about the crushed nuts?

I couldn’t give a stuff about the job, Monsieur Le Chef. Walking around 80 miles a week for 5 weeks pushing a 60kg lawnmower wears thin. I got a bug, took two days off and asked if I could go on lighter duties for a couple of days. Oh dear - bad move! I was told that maybe I should consider my future, I said I was - bad move. Tin tack for me. Not remotely bothered.

Great idea for my new job!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 10:54]

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 10:51 - Oct 14 with 7514 viewsNorthantsHoop

The Rangers are on the up, it's a 3-1 win for the Rsss.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 10:57 - Oct 14 with 7489 viewsMick_S

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 10:51 - Oct 14 by NorthantsHoop

The Rangers are on the up, it's a 3-1 win for the Rsss.

He would be sooooooooooooo angry with that!

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 11:01 - Oct 14 with 7472 viewsDannyPaddox

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 12:23 - Oct 14 with 7347 viewsconnell10

1-1 , I'd take that .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:29 - Oct 14 with 7218 viewsaston_hoop

Picking a team for this one is tricky if all 4 centre backs are fit. Who do we think Mick goes with? I feel Dickie and Jake Clarke-Salter are his ideal first 2, but Balogun and Dunne have both been superb in recent weeks too. Or do we go for a 3 at in-form Luton? choices!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:39 - Oct 14 with 7188 viewsDavieQPR

The Luton message board must be one of the worst designed out there.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:03 - Oct 14 with 7146 viewsPinnerPaul

For the 4th game in a row, I'm going 1-1.

PLEASE let me be wrong again!
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:12 - Oct 14 with 7126 viewsE17hoop

Hatters boss holds 'no grudges or malice' towards QPR following celebrations after last season's victory at Kenilworth Road

Oh good, we still think you're a cúnt.

https://www.lutontoday.co.uk/sport/football/luton-town/hatters-boss-holds-no-gru

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:38 - Oct 14 with 7082 viewsTheChef

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 11:01 - Oct 14 by DannyPaddox

Harsh.

I think the Overlook Hotel is much more upmarket.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024