Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair 14:51 - Oct 24 with 7969 viewsQPRMendoza

West London Sport have the following rumor published about Chair:

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/aston-villa-linked-with-move-for-qpr-star-fo

Hopefully Football Insider is just a click bait site .... Still with the form he has been showing it would not be surprising.
Chair on 14:53 - Oct 24 with 5495 viewsBoston

Idle speculation.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chair on 14:55 - Oct 24 with 5464 viewsMatch82

Who knows. Their own disclaimer at the end that we have their player on loan and it's common to have scouts go and watch is a big flag that this is made up nonsense, as well as the fact that they don't actually have a manager
Chair on 14:55 - Oct 24 with 5460 viewsMedwayR

Can't see it whilst they haven't even got a manager.

Poll: Who’s better?

Chair on 14:59 - Oct 24 with 5419 viewsLongsufferingR

I do wish they wouldn't stoop to that level. A reputable site quoting a site full of guesswork is not a good look.
Chair on 15:04 - Oct 24 with 5378 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I think we all pretty much agree Mick Beal probably got not only a huge wage increase but a promise to add players in January and keep our top players and see if we can go up .
He did mention he persuaded at least 2 QPR players to stick around when he came as well as getting 7 to sign so maybe it was Chair and Willock.
Chair on 15:13 - Oct 24 with 5312 viewsTomS

I'd be disappointed in their abilities as scouts if they weren't interested in buying him, after watching him play.
Chair on 15:14 - Oct 24 with 5299 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is he gone yet?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chair on 15:23 - Oct 24 with 5235 viewsTonto

if the price is right, we should be saying thank you and moving on. if we were offered £20M we cant afford to say no

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Login to get fewer ads

Chair on 15:34 - Oct 24 with 5138 viewsRangersDave

£45 million and a bag of chips for each home fan!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Chair on 15:36 - Oct 24 with 5114 viewsLongsufferingR

Chair on 15:34 - Oct 24 by RangersDave

£45 million and a bag of chips for each home fan!

£45 million each! I'd probably accept that.
Chair on 16:04 - Oct 24 with 4964 viewsloftupper

Chair on 15:36 - Oct 24 by LongsufferingR

Just watch all the Johnny Come Lately's crawl out of the woodwork to claim their 45mil and a bag of chips...
Chair on 16:17 - Oct 24 with 4881 viewsaston_hoop

They're struggling to fit Buendia and Coutinho in the same team so good luck fitting Chair in too! I do think he'll be playing the prem this time next year though

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Chair on 17:15 - Oct 24 with 4603 viewsed_83

Given that the site WLS links to says that we signed Chair from Stevenage in 2019, rather than us loaning Chair to them, I wouldn't trust their journalism too much. Any rumours before January are just clickbait.
Chair on 19:24 - Oct 24 with 4313 viewsQPROslo

Chair on 15:04 - Oct 24 by CLAREMAN1995

I think we all pretty much agree Mick Beal probably got not only a huge wage increase but a promise to add players in January and keep our top players and see if we can go up .
He did mention he persuaded at least 2 QPR players to stick around when he came as well as getting 7 to sign so maybe it was Chair and Willock.

From what I've understood about our current FFP situation I think you maybe disappointed. We have very little room to bring in more players this season, even on loan.
Chair on 22:19 - Oct 24 with 3978 viewsderbyhoop

Chair on 15:14 - Oct 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Is he gone yet?

Hold on Brian. He's not the PM.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Chair on 23:36 - Oct 24 with 3807 viewsDavieQPR

Yes Football Insider along with Transfer Tavern are the worst possible clickbait sites and WLS should be ashamed of themselves for following suit. A club that does not have a manager or coaches does not have transfer targets or even transfer discussions.
Chair on 09:35 - Oct 25 with 3375 viewsfrancisbowles

Let's put this in perspective:

1.The headline says gossip.
2.The subtitle says speculation.
3.It quotes the source.
4.It makes a counter argument in the summary.

WLS needs clicks to attract and keep advertisers. It has decided on this approach to help it be a sustainable business.

It clearly differentiates between it's own reports and other sites stories.
Chair on 09:48 - Oct 25 with 3317 viewsrobith

I think it's good he's getting some rumour. Despite being an integral part of our high scoring attack for years he never seemed to get much external kudos. Glad in a perverse way there's some respect being put on his name
Chair on 10:12 - Oct 25 with 3262 viewsHastings_Hoops

£20m would allow us to keep Willock (and his agent) happy and get him tied down for a decent sale at the right time + buy some reinforcements in January to strengthen the squad for a promotion push.

What’s not to like?
Chair on 10:14 - Oct 25 with 3258 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chair on 15:36 - Oct 24 by LongsufferingR

Me and the lads waiting for the White Horse to open

Chair on 10:15 - Oct 25 with 3257 viewsPunteR

Chair on 10:12 - Oct 25 by Hastings_Hoops

£20m would allow us to keep Willock (and his agent) happy and get him tied down for a decent sale at the right time + buy some reinforcements in January to strengthen the squad for a promotion push.

What’s not to like?

I think id like to keep Chair and sell Willock.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Chair on 10:24 - Oct 25 with 3215 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair on 10:12 - Oct 25 by Hastings_Hoops

What’s not to like?

Maybe. But maybe not.

Even with £20m we would most likely be balancing debt/FFP deficits. Not sure we could expand our wage budget levels massively as that would lead to payrises for the entore squad.

So far from certain we could keep Willock either way. Most likely we could afford a few cheaper players instead.

All of this is pure specualtion, obviously.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chair on 10:26 - Oct 25 with 3206 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Chair on 10:15 - Oct 25 by PunteR

I think id like to keep Chair and sell Willock.

Really mate? I love Chair but Willock is the more valuable asset and better player for me. Great to have them both.
Chair on 10:36 - Oct 25 with 3152 viewsPunteR

Chair on 10:26 - Oct 25 by CroydonCaptJack

Really mate? I love Chair but Willock is the more valuable asset and better player for me. Great to have them both.

Agree Willock is more valuable and I think he can make the step up better in the Premier league so with sell on clauses we get double bubble. ;)
Not only that willock is a bit more fragile than Chair and not in the medical room as much.
Love them both and maybe just maybe we get to see them both in the Prem with QPR.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Chair on 10:44 - Oct 25 with 3130 viewsngbqpr

Chair on 10:36 - Oct 25 by PunteR

Agree Willock is more valuable and I think he can make the step up better in the Premier league so with sell on clauses we get double bubble. ;)
Not only that willock is a bit more fragile than Chair and not in the medical room as much.
Love them both and maybe just maybe we get to see them both in the Prem with QPR.

That last line. Stop it.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024