Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 159094 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
bronkhurst gone on 10:24 - Nov 22 with 4523 viewsstevec

bronkhurst gone on 08:45 - Nov 22 by traininvain

Genuinely confused by this post. Glasgow rangers want to appoint Beale because he asked QPR upper management for a striker and isn’t subservient enough?

You’ve got all the right words but not necessarily in the right order.
bronkhurst gone on 10:29 - Nov 22 with 4486 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 08:29 - Nov 22 by stevec

I wonder as soon as Beale uttered the words ‘I need a better centre forward’ his cards were marked by upper management.

We need a manager who’s subservient and stops asking for better things.

I'd be surprised because they didn't seem bothered when he said i want better centre halves, full backs and midfield players
bronkhurst gone on 10:42 - Nov 22 with 4410 viewstraininvain

bronkhurst gone on 10:24 - Nov 22 by stevec

You’ve got all the right words but not necessarily in the right order.

Are you honestly suggesting that QPR upper management are pushing Beale to take the Rangers job to avoid having to sign a new striker?

I guess we all had a few yesterday but I’ll have some of what you’re smoking!
bronkhurst gone on 10:53 - Nov 22 with 4365 viewsstevec

bronkhurst gone on 10:42 - Nov 22 by traininvain

Are you honestly suggesting that QPR upper management are pushing Beale to take the Rangers job to avoid having to sign a new striker?

I guess we all had a few yesterday but I’ll have some of what you’re smoking!

Heh heh, well I hope not.

If we are still in the mix come January, it’ll be interesting if they’ll go for it which you imagine they would, but if the vibes are that won’t be happening then I’d fully understand if Beale jumps ship.

Get the financials but why stay here if he knows he’ll be managing with one arm tied up and failure inevitably resulting in the sack.
bronkhurst gone on 11:31 - Nov 22 with 4255 viewsR_from_afar

bronkhurst gone on 09:09 - Nov 22 by James_Paddocks

It's all just so tiresome now.

We've dropped off a cliff lately, so I'd be much less arsed with him leaving this time.

If he does go, I'd be giving Neil Critchley a call.

...and/or Ian Evatt, he plays a decent style of football, turned Bolton around and got them promoted last season and now has them in fifth.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

bronkhurst gone on 13:10 - Nov 22 with 4019 viewsStanisgod

bronkhurst gone on 08:12 - Nov 22 by connell10

This is the bloke who said he is staying at QPR around 3 weeks , i cant see him leaving the club now unless he is a spineless shit ....watch this space!

Agree.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

bronkhurst gone on 16:40 - Nov 22 with 3531 viewsbosh67

Fabulous journalism on this subject by Football League World’s website…

At this point, an approach from Rangers is almost inevitable at this point — at which point Beale has a huge decision to make.

It’s almost like listening to Oscar Wilde

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

bronkhurst gone on 17:08 - Nov 22 with 3418 viewsManinBlack

I think he will go if the Gers make an approach. I only think that because we lost at Birmingham on the Friday and there he was the next day at Ibrox making his presence known. He must have been aware Bronkhurst was on borrowed time. I suspect he had a little chat with the owners.

Whatever some might think of Scottish football, Glasgow Rangers are bigger than Wolves and he was a coach there. Beale will win some trophies up there if he stays a few seasons and get European football, something he won't get with Wolves or us.
Login to get fewer ads

bronkhurst gone on 17:21 - Nov 22 with 3380 viewsJames_Paddocks

bronkhurst gone on 17:33 - Nov 22 with 3320 viewsRangersw12

bronkhurst gone on 17:21 - Nov 22 by James_Paddocks

If he wasn't interested he would have surely put a statement out by now
bronkhurst gone on 17:48 - Nov 22 with 3232 viewsdavman

bronkhurst gone on 17:33 - Nov 22 by Rangersw12

If he wasn't interested he would have surely put a statement out by now

Nah, remember that he "can't do anything about noise around him" and that we should be happy that this noise is there as "it shows that we are doing things right". He won't say anything because he is interested in this one, but doesn't want to suggest that is the case until he knows he will be offered the job.

Gonna wait and see and give him the benefit of the doubt, but still feel that this is easy to nip in the bud IF HE WANTS TO.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

bronkhurst gone on 17:53 - Nov 22 with 3196 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I am soooooooo bored by all of this now. He will be gone at the end of the season if we dont go up anyway, so I'm not sure I really care anymore.
If he wants to go, go now and be gone with you. Critchley is available and I'd be happy if we got him.
If he stays then great.
bronkhurst gone on 17:54 - Nov 22 with 3194 viewsNorthantsHoop

I doubt he will turn down Rangers, if he goes, hopefully before weekend, gives us time to appoint someone reasonably quickly. To be honest sort of resigned to Beale going, anyway on the positive side we are in a good league position and developing. Still worth remembering that the majority of the squad are players developed under Warburton, Beale has only made 2 permanent signings and the rest are season long loans.
bronkhurst gone on 17:55 - Nov 22 with 3178 viewsNorthernr

bronkhurst gone on 17:53 - Nov 22 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I am soooooooo bored by all of this now. He will be gone at the end of the season if we dont go up anyway, so I'm not sure I really care anymore.
If he wants to go, go now and be gone with you. Critchley is available and I'd be happy if we got him.
If he stays then great.

I'd be surprised if we looked much further than Critchley, he was close to getting it in the summer.
bronkhurst gone on 17:59 - Nov 22 with 3164 viewsbosh67

I will stand corrected on this but the whole thing smells of media bollocks.

If enough people tweet or post... Beale in line to be next US President they'd be 50 bedroom press rooms saying it's 100% on and probably an amount of fans here saying they are resigned to him becoming the next President.

For the record I think he will win Strictly as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

bronkhurst gone on 17:59 - Nov 22 with 3158 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

True or not this is tedious and will be an issue as long as he’s here.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2022 18:03]
bronkhurst gone on 18:11 - Nov 22 with 3097 viewsStanisgod

Im struggling to understand why he f#cking came here in the first place.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

bronkhurst gone on 18:21 - Nov 22 with 3031 viewsdaveB

at least if he goes now can get a new fella in quickly and have 2 weeks with the team before we play again
bronkhurst gone on 18:24 - Nov 22 with 3010 viewsdistortR

What, as a club and fans, do we do if he interviews for the job and doesn't get it?
bronkhurst gone on 18:25 - Nov 22 with 3007 viewsManinBlack

bronkhurst gone on 17:59 - Nov 22 by bosh67

I will stand corrected on this but the whole thing smells of media bollocks.

If enough people tweet or post... Beale in line to be next US President they'd be 50 bedroom press rooms saying it's 100% on and probably an amount of fans here saying they are resigned to him becoming the next President.

For the record I think he will win Strictly as well.

Sadly it wasn't bollocks about him going to Ibrox after the Brum game. Plenty of photos taken by Gers fans of him in the crowd posted on social media. I have no doubt he would have spoken to the owners as an ex employee.
bronkhurst gone on 18:29 - Nov 22 with 2983 viewsflynnbo

Beale will take it in my opinion as he won't get asked again if results contine to go badly. If, and it's a big if, he takes it then we move on. He clearly loves the lesser Rangers and it's probably the only job he'd leave us for...famous last words!
bronkhurst gone on 18:42 - Nov 22 with 2908 viewsRangersw12

bronkhurst gone on 18:24 - Nov 22 by distortR

What, as a club and fans, do we do if he interviews for the job and doesn't get it?

Run him out of W12

He can't talk of integrity & loyalty then interview for every job that comes up
[Post edited 22 Nov 2022 18:45]
bronkhurst gone on 18:48 - Nov 22 with 2876 viewsbosh67

Just to remind everyone here that neither the club or Mick have officially been approached yet. Nothing has actually happened.

Calm the f*ck down.

Never knowingly right.

bronkhurst gone on 18:50 - Nov 22 with 2864 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 18:48 - Nov 22 by bosh67

Just to remind everyone here that neither the club or Mick have officially been approached yet. Nothing has actually happened.

Calm the f*ck down.

same as nothing happened with Wolves when he had his powerpoint out for them
bronkhurst gone on 19:10 - Nov 22 with 2769 viewsdavman

bronkhurst gone on 18:50 - Nov 22 by daveB

same as nothing happened with Wolves when he had his powerpoint out for them

This.

No way on earth they went as public as they did if they weren't sure he was interested.

That Cardiff performance came at a perfect time to keep him; shame its been downhill since...

Still gonna wait and see...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024