Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laird 13:15 - Nov 29 with 10874 viewstraininvain

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-united-

Could be going back to Man Utd in January. More good news!
Laird on 11:09 - Dec 15 with 2302 viewskensalriser

Sorry, only looked at the top one!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Laird on 11:20 - Dec 15 with 2208 viewsdaveB

This is always the danger of relying on loan players, they can always be recalled if they do well like Kyle Walker was
Laird on 11:33 - Dec 15 with 2144 viewssilverbirch

laird changed loan clubs last year and played far less in the second half of the season. He’d be better off with us than a premier league team.
Obviously, if he goes to Scotland, he can play every game and choose his position.
Laird on 12:03 - Dec 15 with 1991 viewsdmm

Laird on 13:41 - Nov 29 by Rangersw12

Decent player but he's been awful the last few games so needs to step up before I lose too much sleep with him being recalled

I agree with you. When he started with us he was fantastic but his form has declined as the season has progressed. I can't remember the last game in which he played well.

I'd much rather keep him than lose him mind.
Laird on 12:31 - Dec 15 with 1869 viewsQPROslo

Laird on 12:03 - Dec 15 by dmm

I agree with you. When he started with us he was fantastic but his form has declined as the season has progressed. I can't remember the last game in which he played well.

I'd much rather keep him than lose him mind.

I though he was our best player against Burnley, a low bar I know.. He set up about our best 2 chances of the game for Willock and Dykes as well as making at least a couple of imortant clearances at the back.
Laird on 12:58 - Dec 15 with 1739 viewsLazyFan

Laird on 12:31 - Dec 15 by QPROslo

I though he was our best player against Burnley, a low bar I know.. He set up about our best 2 chances of the game for Willock and Dykes as well as making at least a couple of imortant clearances at the back.

I agree, he was decent against Burnley.

Even if you think Ozzie is better (which I don't) what happens if Ozzie gets injured or sent off?

We need Laird or another RB to have two just in case.

We have been lucky that Paal has not been out that much or the Tourist would be back in the team (I think Tourist is better than Travelman label). However, if that does happen and JCS is fit he can go there (so we are told). Or even Field if we get desperate.

Not sure Dickie can cover RB even if we get desperate.

zzzzzzzzzz

Laird on 17:23 - Dec 15 with 1426 viewsdmm

Balogun is supposed to be good at RB according to the shyster but his only appearance there for us was v Luton which didn't go well with him hobbling off in the 14th minute.
Laird on 17:28 - Dec 15 with 1417 viewsM40R

Kyle Walker was recalled in 2010/11 and we coped alright. But we did have Derry, Hill and Adel etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Laird on 17:56 - Dec 15 with 1356 viewsPunteR

Why would he want to go?. He's getting plenty of game time in a decent league in a team that's pushing for promotion? I'm guessing he gets paid the same wherever he goes. Unless he was all about the Beale propaganda. ?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Laird on 17:58 - Dec 15 with 1344 viewsRangersw12

He was awful again on Sunday

I expect a big performance from him Sat to actually show he wants to play here if he doesn't then he can fck off aswell
Laird on 17:58 - Dec 15 with 1341 viewstoboboly

Laird on 16:13 - Nov 29 by Antti_Heinola

If United needed him they wouldn't have loaned him out. Would be v surprised if this happened, unless Laird wanted to go back.

Or if there was a better option for his development, think Kyle Walker to Villa.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Laird on 21:20 - Dec 15 with 1122 viewsmloclam65

Laird on 13:23 - Nov 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

Bigger loss than MB if true.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 16:38]

Sorry MB=Macauly Bonne?

Never unknowingly wrong

Laird on 21:38 - Dec 15 with 1078 viewsslmrstid

Laird on 17:28 - Dec 15 by M40R

Kyle Walker was recalled in 2010/11 and we coped alright. But we did have Derry, Hill and Adel etc.

If you cast your mind back Walker only came in as Bradley Orr got injured. Whilst Orr wasnt at Walker's level (who was in that league to be fair!) he was more than good enough to keep that team rolling along.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024