Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drewe 17:20 - Mar 11 with 8764 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Full of cold, so couldn't face it today. How did Drewe do?
Drewe on 17:23 - Mar 11 with 5267 viewsbenhurst

Really well, I think the switch to a back 3 worked wonders for both him and Kakay. Put in some crunching tackles but was very visibly tiring and cramping up by the end.
Drewe on 17:25 - Mar 11 with 5222 viewsBklynRanger

Drewe just do like Drewe do!
Drewe on 17:29 - Mar 11 with 5163 viewspaulparker

He showed heart and desire and that’s all you can ask
At times he reminded of Bignot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Drewe on 17:30 - Mar 11 with 5148 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Drewe on 17:23 - Mar 11 by benhurst

Really well, I think the switch to a back 3 worked wonders for both him and Kakay. Put in some crunching tackles but was very visibly tiring and cramping up by the end.

I thought he was superb before he cramped up from exhaustion plus he got a bit of punshiment from Watford
Some of his crosses did not beat the first man but he provide 2 moments of magic chasing down lost causes and crossing .
Have to say he has earned that starting shirt over one of the hired guns from now on
Drewe on 17:30 - Mar 11 with 5137 viewsPaddyhoops

The kid did well. This will give him a lot of confidence.
For someone so small he can’t half chuck a ball.
Dare I say it we may have found someone here.
Drewe on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 5009 viewsDamo1962

Bloody delighted for him.
Drewe on 17:34 - Mar 11 with 5042 viewsRed_Ranger

Drewe on 17:30 - Mar 11 by Paddyhoops

The kid did well. This will give him a lot of confidence.
For someone so small he can’t half chuck a ball.
Dare I say it we may have found someone here.

Arguably our best player!!!
Drewe on 17:45 - Mar 11 with 4928 viewsDWQPR

Thought both Drewe and Kakay were outstanding today. Hardly put a foot wrong and both totally bossed their opposite numbers in the first half. Kakay again provided some great crosses. Big shout for Dunne and Dickie also. Both were commanding, anticipating balls to their opponents and intercepting regularly. Nothing got passed them and Dieng really did have a quiet match.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Drewe on 17:47 - Mar 11 with 4895 viewsSK_hoops

You would never have believed it was his second start for us. Really excited to see how he develops.
Drewe on 17:48 - Mar 11 with 4882 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Played well. Dogged and determined.

Hope he's very happy with himself.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Drewe on 17:51 - Mar 11 with 4837 viewsLblock

Seen feedback that he had a tidy game.

I didn’t watch a second of todays defeat (ha! force of habit!!!!) so any comment
However I was a critic of him last week so in the interests of balance I say well done young man and I seriously hope you make me wrong and go from strength to strength and have a good Rs career

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Drewe on 17:51 - Mar 11 with 4837 viewsVancouverHoop

If Sam Field doesn't captain this team within the next year or so I'll eat my shorts.

[edit]And yes, Drewe and Kakay were both outstanding.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 17:53]
Drewe on 17:56 - Mar 11 with 4773 viewsnumptydumpty

Drewe on 17:51 - Mar 11 by VancouverHoop

If Sam Field doesn't captain this team within the next year or so I'll eat my shorts.

Martin was captain and think from having heard him being interviewed think that was a good decision And when Johansen came on he got passed armband from Martin.

Drewe was brilliant. Very dogged performance. Really impressed.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 17:57]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Drewe on 18:06 - Mar 11 with 4616 viewsbenhurst

After all the talk about the academy over the last couple of weeks, it's worth pointing out that two academy graduate full-backs have just put in huge performances to get us a win whilst the first choices are out "injured"
Drewe on 18:08 - Mar 11 with 4593 viewsaston_hoop

What did it for me was that couple of times in the first half where the full back for Watford was seeing it out, all looks lost and then out of nowhere Drewe has hassled the ball and managed to get the ball across. Its that same determination that we saw in those old clips of his determined goal line clearances. Plays at 100mph and thats not a bad thing at the moment, left everything he had on the pitch today when he came off

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Drewe on 18:14 - Mar 11 with 4529 viewsVancouverHoop

Drewe on 17:56 - Mar 11 by numptydumpty

Martin was captain and think from having heard him being interviewed think that was a good decision And when Johansen came on he got passed armband from Martin.

Drewe was brilliant. Very dogged performance. Really impressed.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 17:57]

I agree. I'm looking beyond this season. Neither Jojo nor Martin are likely to be around much longer.
Drewe on 18:21 - Mar 11 with 4448 viewsLongsufferingR

First half Drewe and Kakay were excellent. Lots to learn but would have been a great lesson for Drewe today against players who were recently in the Prem and he stood up well.
Drewe on 18:27 - Mar 11 with 4390 viewsGloucs_R

Who played in the left and right?

Drewe is a RB isn't he?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Drewe on 18:29 - Mar 11 with 4372 viewsaston_hoop

Drewe on 18:27 - Mar 11 by Gloucs_R

Who played in the left and right?

Drewe is a RB isn't he?

Yeah, Drewe on the right and Kakay left

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Drewe on 19:27 - Mar 11 with 4145 viewsA40Bosh

Aaron Drewe
We looked defeated you joined the war
Aaron Drewe
Promise to love you for evermore

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa
Whoa
Aaron Drewe
Finally playing young Aaron Drewe

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Drewe on 20:30 - Mar 11 with 3878 viewsEsox_Lucius

Something that hasn't been mentioned so far; Drewe was very vocal towards teammates when he felt there were things that should have been done better. A noticeable one was a long throw from them took out 3 defenders and once the danger was gone he was over in a shot giving out to them about concentrating I presume. He could be the next Ian Dawes for us. I would have given him MOTM but I think Kakay deserved that today, he was almost unplayable at times and recovered well from last weeks nightmare.

The grass is always greener.

Drewe on 20:55 - Mar 11 with 3738 viewsStrawberryHillR

I was in Weymouth for a bit last year and got along to see Drewe a couple of times. He looked solid enough without being an obvious standout in a very poor Weymouth side that got relegated to National League South. I did wonder if he would be able to step up but I thought he was outstanding today and I echo the point that he is not scared to tell more experienced players where they should be and what they should be doing. A very encouraging performance.
Drewe on 21:01 - Mar 11 with 3698 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Drewe on 17:51 - Mar 11 by VancouverHoop

I thought he was our MOM but others who were there said Ossie was better.
Field was in the wars all day and got a blow to the head (unpunished shocking I know)but if there is a dirty ball to be won he is not pulling out .
Fair play to him
Drewe on 21:01 - Mar 11 with 3695 viewsHunterhoop

Drewe was good today but Kakay was outstanding. One of our best players going forward and rock solid defensively. Comfortably MoTM and his best game for the club.
Drewe on 21:06 - Mar 11 with 3652 viewsdmm

Drewe on 21:01 - Mar 11 by Hunterhoop

Drewe was good today but Kakay was outstanding. One of our best players going forward and rock solid defensively. Comfortably MoTM and his best game for the club.

I'd agreed with that Hunter
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024