Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Papa John's Trophy (great name) 03:48 - Apr 3 with 3368 viewsDamo1962

Another Cup for us to sack off next season😉 Nearly 80000 at Wembley yesterday...biggest attendance in Europe apparently 😲
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 04:34 - Apr 3 with 3335 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Given our finances, you'd think we'd want a pizza the action.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 10:32 - Apr 3 with 3095 viewstoboboly

Thing is it is chock full of PL B teams - so everyone boycott's it until the final. Football League destroying yet another thing due to the demands of a select few in the PL

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 10:39 - Apr 3 with 3082 viewswombat

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 10:32 - Apr 3 by toboboly

Thing is it is chock full of PL B teams - so everyone boycott's it until the final. Football League destroying yet another thing due to the demands of a select few in the PL

went along yesteray with some plymouth family members, great crowd , bolton decent side strong in all areas we wouldnt stand a chance agsint them at the moment , plymouth bad day at the office , fully taken apart from KO , if bolton are a half decent side we are in real trouble if we go down this season

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 10:53 - Apr 3 with 3061 viewsToast_R

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 04:34 - Apr 3 by PlanetHonneywood

Given our finances, you'd think we'd want a pizza the action.

We certainly knead the dough
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 10:56 - Apr 3 with 3051 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm surprised Bolton are not topping the table.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 11:05 - Apr 3 with 3041 viewsNorthernr

Really am dreading being in this. Extra games, reports, previews. Playing Premier League U21 teams.
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 11:38 - Apr 3 with 2970 viewsLoyalitat

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 10:56 - Apr 3 by Metallica_Hoop

I'm surprised Bolton are not topping the table.

I've watched 3 league one games over the last few weeks, and I must say that I have been impressed with the quality of football played by all teams. Plymouth v Derby was a game where the quality of football and intent to play, was of a higher standard than what I have seen from the R's of late.

Bolton were impressive yesterday and were deserved winners. Even "little Cheltenham" played good football against Sheffield Wednesday in the game I saw last week.

I hope Plymouth can stay in the top two.
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 11:39 - Apr 3 with 2964 viewstoboboly

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 11:05 - Apr 3 by Northernr

Really am dreading being in this. Extra games, reports, previews. Playing Premier League U21 teams.

B-team boycott means you wouldn't have to go/do any

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 11:40 - Apr 3 with 2963 viewsNorthernr

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 11:38 - Apr 3 by Loyalitat

I've watched 3 league one games over the last few weeks, and I must say that I have been impressed with the quality of football played by all teams. Plymouth v Derby was a game where the quality of football and intent to play, was of a higher standard than what I have seen from the R's of late.

Bolton were impressive yesterday and were deserved winners. Even "little Cheltenham" played good football against Sheffield Wednesday in the game I saw last week.

I hope Plymouth can stay in the top two.

Same and same. Barnsley v Sheff Wed was another great game.
Most of the League One stuff I've seen this year has been a better standard than the drudge in the Championship, and miles ahead of what I've seen at QPR recently.
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 11:44 - Apr 3 with 2934 viewsThird_Division_South

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 11:40 - Apr 3 by Northernr

Same and same. Barnsley v Sheff Wed was another great game.
Most of the League One stuff I've seen this year has been a better standard than the drudge in the Championship, and miles ahead of what I've seen at QPR recently.

Plenty of decent players that Ainsworth can identify for next season?
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:04 - Apr 3 with 2869 viewsSuffolkHoop

Ipswich Town are on 7 consecutive wins and 8 consecutive clean sheets. Got quite a few good players as well - their recruitment has been excellent. McKenna doing a superb job.
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:05 - Apr 3 with 2864 viewsNorthernr

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:04 - Apr 3 by SuffolkHoop

Ipswich Town are on 7 consecutive wins and 8 consecutive clean sheets. Got quite a few good players as well - their recruitment has been excellent. McKenna doing a superb job.

Broadhead up front, best player on the pitch when we played Wigan, drops a division in January while we're bringing in Lowe and Martin.
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:10 - Apr 3 with 2847 viewsenfieldargh

Well we did well at 13th in the table Fleetwood, we did score a goal mind

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:19 - Apr 3 with 2837 viewsLowerloftLad

I am in minority but I enjoy this competition gives clubs a chance to win a trophy and have a great day out Wembley.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:30 - Apr 3 with 2801 viewsNorthernr

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:19 - Apr 3 by LowerloftLad

I am in minority but I enjoy this competition gives clubs a chance to win a trophy and have a great day out Wembley.

Used to love it for exactly that reason. It's an absolute fcking disgrace that the Prem teams get to put their puppy farms into it however. Completely ruined.
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:40 - Apr 3 with 2780 viewsslmrstid

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:30 - Apr 3 by Northernr

Used to love it for exactly that reason. It's an absolute fcking disgrace that the Prem teams get to put their puppy farms into it however. Completely ruined.

I thought we had a great chance at winning this in 2003-04 with that draw away at Southend after we'd beat Brighton in the previous round and that went...errr...not too well.

I don't think one of the B teams has got the final yet? I think that will be a real extra nail in the coffin for it when one eventually does, with a half empty Wembley 'cos I bet none of the B teams fans would go for it, or certainly very few.
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:42 - Apr 3 with 2777 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:19 - Apr 3 by LowerloftLad

Yeah but what are we talking about here: little clubs with no future, poorly run, and with crap players no proper big clubs want....well I'm in!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:50 - Apr 3 with 2755 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It’s a disgrace of a competition for every reason stated above, but there is something appealing about bitter 600 game 36 year old former hod carriers on £450 a week kicking shit out of 23 year old £20,000 a week academy brats who’ve never made an appearance.

A bit like when Eton do a student exchange with South London comps.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2023 12:51]
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:56 - Apr 3 with 2748 viewsNorthernr

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 12:50 - Apr 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

It’s a disgrace of a competition for every reason stated above, but there is something appealing about bitter 600 game 36 year old former hod carriers on £450 a week kicking shit out of 23 year old £20,000 a week academy brats who’ve never made an appearance.

A bit like when Eton do a student exchange with South London comps.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2023 12:51]

Taylor Harwood-Bellis (Man City puppy farm, currently loaned into neutral territory at Burnley) didn't take too kindly to being booted around Glanford Park for the night...

https://talksport.com/football/efl/653127/scunthorpe-revenge-man-city-youth-play
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 18:21 - Apr 3 with 2522 viewswesty

New owner showing how to run a club properly with the right people around her. To think she only lives about 30 mins from LR. Incredible businesswoman.
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 18:40 - Apr 3 with 2495 viewspaulparker

As if we would go far

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 18:43 - Apr 3 with 2492 viewsNorthernr

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 18:40 - Apr 3 by paulparker

As if we would go far

Granted but unfortunately mate the first stage is a bloody four team group, so guaranteed games whether you lose or not.
Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 09:00 - Apr 4 with 2256 viewsTheChef

Is that not what you signed up for?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 11:00 - Apr 4 with 2199 viewsrobith

Would really love to do that Papa John's stand at Orient where you get to sit in a dugout by the end of the pitch and they bring you a pizza at half time

Papa John's Trophy (great name) on 09:20 - Apr 5 with 2067 viewskingsburyR

Don't bother your arse.....the club won't!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024