Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread 17:06 - Apr 12 with 39416 viewsstowmarketrange

My 1st ever attempt at starting one of these threads so hopefully it’s a good omen.

If you’d said in October that these two teams would be either going for the playoffs,or fighting relegation,you’d be certifiable if you said that it would be us down the bottom of the league,fighting against the dreaded drop,but here we are.

Is there enough life left in the tired old body of this qpr team to get enough points to stay in the championship?If you’d asked me that question at 5pm last Friday I would’ve said no,but after getting an unlikely point at the Hawthorns,who knows.

My heart says that Hi Ho Queens Park Rangers will be blasting out of the tannoys at 5pm on Saturday.Or barely audible in the lower loft,but the head says a plucky 1-1 draw,and another point towards survival.

Here’s to another 90+ minutes of the white knuckle ride of our season.

Come on U R’ssss
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:29 - Apr 15 with 3904 viewsCamberleyR

Manning puts Swans in front against Hudds.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:31 - Apr 15 with 3733 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:29 - Apr 15 by CamberleyR

Manning puts Swans in front against Hudds.

Always loved him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:32 - Apr 15 with 3644 viewsVancouverHoop

All change.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:32 - Apr 15 with 3630 viewsOldPedro

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:31 - Apr 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Always loved him.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:33 - Apr 15 with 3529 viewsMrSheen

Scum losing to a brilliant Brighton team. Got a horrible feeling their results are twinned to ours. Do we have to hope they win too!
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:40 - Apr 15 with 3023 viewskarlski

I have faint hope with the more creative and pacy players on we might see one or two chances. Chair had to do it all alone, with nobody around him who could pass and move in tight areas. Feel for him a little.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:41 - Apr 15 with 2911 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

At the game for my sins. One of the most awful performances I've ever seen from a QPR side, and I've been going since 86.

Subs are baffling, shape non existent. Horrible and hopeless.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:43 - Apr 15 with 2735 viewspaulparker

Paal you utter Helmet

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:45 - Apr 15 with 2500 viewsMick_S

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:43 - Apr 15 by paulparker

Paal you utter Helmet

What happened?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:46 - Apr 15 with 2321 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:45 - Apr 15 by Mick_S

What happened?

He hit a 40-yarder wide when we had everyone up for a corner.

0-2 now.

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:46 - Apr 15 with 2302 viewsVancouverHoop

What a sh*t show 0-2
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:47 - Apr 15 with 2215 viewsMick_S

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:46 - Apr 15 by BrianMcCarthy

He hit a 40-yarder wide when we had everyone up for a corner.

0-2 now.

I’m with PP.

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:47 - Apr 15 with 2164 viewsaston_hoop

Defenders should be charged an entry fee for that, if all they're going to do is watch then they should have to pay like the fans

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:48 - Apr 15 with 2094 viewsted_hendrix

They were always gonna score again, any time they like.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:48 - Apr 15 with 2068 viewsBrianMcCarthy

0-3

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:48 - Apr 15 with 2056 viewsVancouverHoop

0-3 I'm done.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:49 - Apr 15 with 2006 viewskropotkin41

That's that then. It is what it is. They've had 3 or 4 shots on target and scored 2. I think other results haven't been too unkind. Still not in the drop zone.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:49 - Apr 15 with 1951 viewspaulparker

Fcuk off from this club Richard’s you pathetic useless kunt

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:50 - Apr 15 with 1909 viewsMatch82

Jesus fcking christ.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:50 - Apr 15 with 1884 viewsMick_S

I cannot stand Coventry. So there. Decent side, mind.

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:50 - Apr 15 with 1863 viewsSonofpugwash

Sky reporter - "easy as you like".

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:50 - Apr 15 with 1853 viewskingsburyR

Christ!!! Glad i swerved today due to a trip away with the family

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:50 - Apr 15 with 1800 viewsToast_R

We ain't gonna save ourselves are we? Utter, utter garbage.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:50 - Apr 15 with 1796 viewsR_from_afar

Kill me now! This team

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 16:51 - Apr 15 with 1695 viewsQPunkR

Fück you QPR. This is definitely my most hated squad watching us since the 80s. Just a shower of cûnts from 1-11, through the subs bench, reserves, coaches, dinnerladies and cleaners

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024