Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 subs 08:52 - Apr 20 with 2132 viewsdoogi10

i am reading that they used 6 subs last night .
i thought you could only use 5 but stroud was the ref he makes his own rules up when its qpr
6 subs on 09:04 - Apr 20 with 2054 viewsR_from_afar

Interesting. It does say on the BBC website that they used six.

Embarrassingly, I am not sure if you can use a sixth if there is a concussion.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

6 subs on 09:07 - Apr 20 with 2008 viewsslmrstid

Norwich had a concussion sub, which is allowed outside of the five subs rule.
6 subs on 09:08 - Apr 20 with 2002 viewsStevenageRanger

6 subs on 09:04 - Apr 20 by R_from_afar

Interesting. It does say on the BBC website that they used six.

Embarrassingly, I am not sure if you can use a sixth if there is a concussion.

I think it was the first one who was clattered into the advertising boards that wouldnt have counted as would have been concussion.

From what I now think I know, any sub for concussion does not count. I thought it was only an extra if 5 had already been made, but reading this (and only skimmed it quicky) I think its any.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1980769
6 subs on 09:17 - Apr 20 with 1935 viewsRanger_1969

That probably explains how we were able to make 4 individual subs - usually you only get 3 windows - coming away from the game I thought Stroud had allowed us to break the rules, I could see a points deduction coming......!
6 subs on 09:51 - Apr 20 with 1840 viewsDannyPaddox

Six I tells ya!
6 subs on 10:45 - Apr 20 with 1724 viewstoboboly

6 subs on 09:17 - Apr 20 by Ranger_1969

That probably explains how we were able to make 4 individual subs - usually you only get 3 windows - coming away from the game I thought Stroud had allowed us to break the rules, I could see a points deduction coming......!

That confused us as well.

Might help if they announce when a sub is a concussion sub.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

6 subs on 10:51 - Apr 20 with 1680 viewsAntti_Heinola

If you've got 5 subs, I don't get the 'concussion sub' rule.
It should just count as one of your five, but if yiou've used 5, tough sh!t, down to 10 men, like any other injury.

Bare bones.

6 subs on 11:13 - Apr 20 with 1600 viewsQPRSteve

I thought it was because in Naarwich they all have six (webbed) fingers.
Login to get fewer ads

6 subs on 11:14 - Apr 20 with 1586 viewsbosh67

I believe it was a concussion sub, which is allowed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

6 subs on 11:17 - Apr 20 with 1575 viewsstowmarketrange

6 subs on 09:17 - Apr 20 by Ranger_1969

Norwich had 5 sub windows including the 1st concussion sub,but I thought you could only use the 5 subs in 3 windows?Hopefully PP will let us know the law later.
6 subs on 11:40 - Apr 20 with 1526 viewsterryb

6 subs on 11:17 - Apr 20 by stowmarketrange

Norwich had 5 sub windows including the 1st concussion sub,but I thought you could only use the 5 subs in 3 windows?Hopefully PP will let us know the law later.

I don't think concussion subs are counted in the three windows.

That's why we made 4 subs in 4 windows.
6 subs on 12:14 - Apr 20 with 1446 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

6 subs on 10:51 - Apr 20 by Antti_Heinola

If you've got 5 subs, I don't get the 'concussion sub' rule.
It should just count as one of your five, but if yiou've used 5, tough sh!t, down to 10 men, like any other injury.

To stop concussed players 'soldiering on' with brain injuries to avoid his team having to play with 10 men. You can't really do that with a torn muscle for example.

Concussion is not 'any other injury'.
6 subs on 12:25 - Apr 20 with 1400 viewsenfieldargh

6 subs on 12:14 - Apr 20 by Padulas_Shampoo

To stop concussed players 'soldiering on' with brain injuries to avoid his team having to play with 10 men. You can't really do that with a torn muscle for example.

Concussion is not 'any other injury'.

so if you go off subbed re concussion do you have to sit out any following games?

Should be a manatory 2 week break from playing.

dont want to risk players well being but go down holding your head means a free sub hit.

Knowing some of our lot we wont have enough subs on the bench

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

6 subs on 12:32 - Apr 20 with 1377 viewsOakR

6 subs on 12:25 - Apr 20 by enfieldargh

so if you go off subbed re concussion do you have to sit out any following games?

Should be a manatory 2 week break from playing.

dont want to risk players well being but go down holding your head means a free sub hit.

Knowing some of our lot we wont have enough subs on the bench

I don't know, but assume it would be based on a medical evaluation as I guess they will undergo various tests to ascertain when it's 'safe' to go back.

I like the concussion sub idea, there is a risk it could be abused (though harder to fake a serious head clash ec) there is a higher risk players would be left on causing them more serious long-term harm.

Poll: Will we stay up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024