Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Italian Job 20:49 - Jun 10 with 4131 viewsNoDiddley

Doing what they do best……
The Italian Job on 20:52 - Jun 10 with 3322 viewsBluce_Ree

They deserve nothing from this. Horrible tw@tty side.

I don't much care for City but I'm now rooting for them.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The Italian Job on 20:57 - Jun 10 with 3281 viewsessextaxiboy

I am enjoying the tactical battle , Inter have a plan and its working well . City are rattled , this is when Pep has to earn ihis money and work it out .
The Italian Job on 21:00 - Jun 10 with 3263 viewsDorse

I'm still one of those sad cases that instinctively cheers for a English side in Europe (apart from Chelsea who can, to a man, fcuk off as far as it is possible to fcuk off. Then keep fcuking off). However, I don't warm to this Citeh mob. Too pleased with themselves and Jack Grealish irritates me. At the risk of sounding like peak Grandpa Simpson, he should pull his socks up, take that Alice-band off and stop throwing himself to the floor every 8 seconds.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Italian Job on 21:03 - Jun 10 with 3233 viewsqpr_1968

at the moment bored shitless....always am when i'm not watching my team in games like this.
i'll take route one just for some goals.

but inter have had a plan from the start, play for penalties where they'll feel more confident, or score on a breakaway.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The Italian Job on 21:05 - Jun 10 with 3226 viewsBklynRanger

The Italian Job on 20:57 - Jun 10 by essextaxiboy

I am enjoying the tactical battle , Inter have a plan and its working well . City are rattled , this is when Pep has to earn ihis money and work it out .

Feel the same way - I think Inter have played a perfectly decent game. Done the sort of job we'd have been happy with at this stage against the favourites.

One example of rolling around but not even any more than that I don't think.

Fcuk City.
The Italian Job on 21:15 - Jun 10 with 3185 viewsBluce_Ree

The ref is turning against Inter here. Not buying their bullshit. Going down like they've been shot.

City rattled though.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The Italian Job on 21:30 - Jun 10 with 3149 viewsaston_hoop

Good finish from Rodri. European trophy heading the Abu Dhabi Blues finally it seems

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Italian Job on 22:02 - Jun 10 with 3045 viewsMedwayR

Rode their luck but were just about the better team overall, Inter did a good job on them.

Haaland has absolutely no hold up game though, nothing stuck which put his team under pressure. Not much link up play either. Amazing goal scorer but lots he could improve on, which is a bit scary.

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

The Italian Job on 22:04 - Jun 10 with 3039 viewscolinallcars

Can't say I'm in the least bit interested really - best bit of news I've had today, Waitrose selling Glennfiddich for £30 a bottle, cheaper than Amazon !
The Italian Job on 22:05 - Jun 10 with 3030 viewsaston_hoop

Spend the most money, win the most trophies. Its not that exciting is it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Italian Job on 22:08 - Jun 10 with 3003 viewsted_hendrix

Hoorah, hoorah hoorah and thrice hoorah and a yip yap pingle plop.

Au contraire,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Italian Job on 22:09 - Jun 10 with 2989 viewslightwaterhoop

The Italian Job on 22:05 - Jun 10 by aston_hoop

Spend the most money, win the most trophies. Its not that exciting is it.

It is if your a Man City fan.
The Italian Job on 22:12 - Jun 10 with 2962 viewsClive_Anderson

Haaland is a flat track bully, he does Jeff all in the biggest games. Also he looks like the honey monster

The Italian Job on 22:13 - Jun 10 with 2968 viewsessextaxiboy

The Italian Job on 22:09 - Jun 10 by lightwaterhoop

It is if your a Man City fan.

You would know in your heart you had just bought the trophys. It's hollow IMO
The Italian Job on 22:14 - Jun 10 with 2953 viewsizlingtonhoop

'I was playing shit, to be honest.'
The Italian Job on 22:17 - Jun 10 with 2936 viewsqpr_1968

The Italian Job on 21:00 - Jun 10 by Dorse

I'm still one of those sad cases that instinctively cheers for a English side in Europe (apart from Chelsea who can, to a man, fcuk off as far as it is possible to fcuk off. Then keep fcuking off). However, I don't warm to this Citeh mob. Too pleased with themselves and Jack Grealish irritates me. At the risk of sounding like peak Grandpa Simpson, he should pull his socks up, take that Alice-band off and stop throwing himself to the floor every 8 seconds.

that is in a nutshell.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The Italian Job on 22:19 - Jun 10 with 2907 viewsClive_Anderson

The most meh Champions League win ever?
The Italian Job on 22:27 - Jun 10 with 2887 viewsManinBlack

Apparently the winner was wonderful. There I was thinking it was lucky how the ball fell to him after hitting the Inter player on the backside. I would have scored that.

Inter played well and had no luck. Hitting the bar, rebound hitting Lukaku, the lucky save when the ball hit the keeper's knee. Now City won despite being well below their best, I suppose they will start winning the Champions league regularly while Guardiola is around.
The Italian Job on 22:27 - Jun 10 with 2886 viewsLogman

Italian football hasn't changed in years. Hopefully Southgate was watching in case we have to play them again in a major tournament.
The Italian Job on 22:49 - Jun 10 with 2806 viewsjoe90

The Italian Job on 22:02 - Jun 10 by MedwayR

Rode their luck but were just about the better team overall, Inter did a good job on them.

Haaland has absolutely no hold up game though, nothing stuck which put his team under pressure. Not much link up play either. Amazing goal scorer but lots he could improve on, which is a bit scary.

Haaland makes football look ugly. Can’t stand watching him.
The Italian Job on 01:07 - Jun 11 with 2639 viewsLazyFan

The Italian Job on 22:27 - Jun 10 by Logman

Italian football hasn't changed in years. Hopefully Southgate was watching in case we have to play them again in a major tournament.

We already beat them when they tried that shite in Naples.
Really, should have won that 3-0 by half-time instead of 2-1.

Lets see Southgate play Mount now instead of Grealish. Eze kerchung here we come.

zzzzzzzzzz

The Italian Job on 08:49 - Jun 11 with 2366 viewstraininvain

Overriding feeling was at least it’s not Chelsea but I can’t get too excited about City. This was inevitable when they became a state funded sport washing project with unlimited resources. Newcastle will do the same eventually.
The Italian Job on 09:21 - Jun 11 with 2293 viewseastside_r

The Italian Job on 08:49 - Jun 11 by traininvain

Overriding feeling was at least it’s not Chelsea but I can’t get too excited about City. This was inevitable when they became a state funded sport washing project with unlimited resources. Newcastle will do the same eventually.

All true but think how ManU supporters are feeling this morning.

That should at least make you smile.
The Italian Job on 09:35 - Jun 11 with 2260 viewshighleverhoopL

The Italian Job on 08:49 - Jun 11 by traininvain

Hasn't worked for PSG
The Italian Job on 09:47 - Jun 11 with 2235 viewstraininvain

The Italian Job on 09:35 - Jun 11 by highleverhoopL

Hasn't worked for PSG

Yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024