Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "did he really play for us" thread 09:22 - Jul 2 with 10877 viewsHayesender

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohan_Ricketts?wprov=sfla1

I have absolutely no recollection of Rohan Ricketts ever playing for us!

Reckon there's probably quite a few over the last 20 odd years that have been just as forgetful

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The "did he really play for us" thread on 13:32 - Jul 2 with 2017 viewsdenhamhoop2

The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:00 - Jul 2 by Hayesender

Camp, Padula, Carlisle, Rose, Edghill, Ainsworth, Bircham, Richard Johnson, Rowlands, Furlong, Gallen. Subs: Day, Palmer, Thorpe, Gnohere, Cureton.

This one's really bugging me. This is the line-up from our 3-1 win at Hillsborough in 2004. Now I was there, I know I was there as its up there in my top three QPR moments of all time.

Yet I have no recollection of this Richard Johnson fella 🤔

I must be getting on set dementia

Aussie signed from Watford a bit like Adam Bolder as a midfielder steady eddie type
The "did he really play for us" thread on 13:38 - Jul 2 with 1992 viewsloftboy

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfKy5GPN1sQJlcqUxGR67V6st4

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The "did he really play for us" thread on 13:43 - Jul 2 with 1977 viewsdenhamhoop2

Clive Walker just googled apparently he played 21 games and scored 1 goal
The "did he really play for us" thread on 14:01 - Jul 2 with 1941 viewsngbqpr

The "did he really play for us" thread on 11:03 - Jul 2 by MrSheen

I know he did because I saw him, but it still amazes me that Damiano Tommasi played for us in the Championship. Mayor of Verona now!
[Post edited 2 Jul 2023 11:09]

Nice article here, which manages to feature two nominees for this thread - Tommasi and Javier Chevanton!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66042699

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The "did he really play for us" thread on 14:05 - Jul 2 with 1920 viewsjohncharles

Gary Cooper some time after High Noon

Strong and stable my arse.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:05 - Jul 2 with 1920 viewsjohncharles

Strong and stable my arse.

The "did he really play for us" thread on 14:25 - Jul 2 with 1882 viewsMrSheen

I only remember Steve Hodge because someone shouted “Hodge, get that coat hanger out of your shirt”. Not sure why I found it so funny.
The "did he really play for us" thread on 15:43 - Jul 2 with 1774 viewsBoston

The "did he really play for us" thread on 10:46 - Jul 2 by Metallica_Hoop

"He signed two and a half year long contract worth €5.8 million per season"

I'll stick with Clint.

He'd be the hill to die on then?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

The "did he really play for us" thread on 15:48 - Jul 2 with 1765 viewsR_from_afar

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11711/6481433/qpr-bring-in-tofas

He played one game for us.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The "did he really play for us" thread on 15:48 - Jul 2 with 1762 viewsBoston

The "did he really play for us" thread on 13:11 - Jul 2 by DannyPaddox

Actually not sure if he ever played for the first team. Won promotion with Millwall and a handful of games for Liverpool and Arsenal. Odd career.

We signed him for peanuts.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The "did he really play for us" thread on 18:18 - Jul 2 with 1625 viewsdmm

The "did he really play for us" thread on 15:48 - Jul 2 by Boston

We signed him for peanuts.

The "did he really play for us" thread on 18:24 - Jul 2 with 1612 viewsdmm

The "did he really play for us" thread on 19:31 - Jul 2 with 1536 viewsGaryBannister86

The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:40 - Jul 2 by kensalriser

We can only dream of having strikers of the quality of Furlong, Gallen, Thorpe and Cureton all in a match day line up now.

League One, mate.

Apart from Gallen, pre-injury, Dykes is / will be better than all of them IMHO.
The "did he really play for us" thread on 19:55 - Jul 2 with 1504 viewsloftboy

The "did he really play for us" thread on 19:31 - Jul 2 by GaryBannister86

League One, mate.

Apart from Gallen, pre-injury, Dykes is / will be better than all of them IMHO.

Furlong played in th stop flight for Coventry and Chelsea, Thorpe was championship as well.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The "did he really play for us" thread on 20:06 - Jul 2 with 1490 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Dominic Iorfa and the legend that is Devon White. It is telling that neither of these players would get anywhere near the Premier League today.
I still remember that laughter from the Lower Loft when 'Bruno' scored for us.
The "did he really play for us" thread on 20:45 - Jul 2 with 1421 viewsE15Hoop

The "did he really play for us" thread on 18:24 - Jul 2 by dmm

Ahh..Ned "as versatile as an egg" Zelic, I presume??
One of Clive's "favourites" I believe..
The "did he really play for us" thread on 20:49 - Jul 2 with 1397 viewsTGRRRSSS

Niko Haimaleinan, cant believe he was only a couple of years off a 10 years service award (only at QPR)
The on 22:06 - Jul 2 with 1301 viewsnumptydumpty

Andy Johnson who was seemingly brilliant striker elsewhere but hardly played for us. Did he get a career ending injury here.

Kieron Dyer also missing in action or indeed non action.

Qpr fan DJ Campbell don't think he hardly troubled the first teamsheet.

Peter Reid played about two games with us along side Ray Wilkins.

Federico Macheda scored wonder goal on his debut for Man utd on his debut as a 17 year old. He didn't exactly.live up to this tag and was missing in action for ourselves

Ji Sung Park , one of the first of many marquee signings from Uncle Tony. We had a great deal of fun with those marquee signings.

And possibly the worst player ever to grace the shirt of QPR - stand up and be counted - Shaun Shyte Phillips.. Enjoy your retirement with our millions Shyte - never before has a player been so resemblant to his so called nickname
[Post edited 2 Jul 2023 22:09]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The on 22:24 - Jul 2 with 1278 viewsDorse

The on 22:06 - Jul 2 by numptydumpty

Andy Johnson who was seemingly brilliant striker elsewhere but hardly played for us. Did he get a career ending injury here.

Kieron Dyer also missing in action or indeed non action.

Qpr fan DJ Campbell don't think he hardly troubled the first teamsheet.

Peter Reid played about two games with us along side Ray Wilkins.

Federico Macheda scored wonder goal on his debut for Man utd on his debut as a 17 year old. He didn't exactly.live up to this tag and was missing in action for ourselves

Ji Sung Park , one of the first of many marquee signings from Uncle Tony. We had a great deal of fun with those marquee signings.

And possibly the worst player ever to grace the shirt of QPR - stand up and be counted - Shaun Shyte Phillips.. Enjoy your retirement with our millions Shyte - never before has a player been so resemblant to his so called nickname
[Post edited 2 Jul 2023 22:09]

To that list, I would add my personal (un)favourite Armand Traore. His wänky fücking Christmas jumper-wearing photo/abomination can be viewed below. Fair warning: this image may result in vomiting, high blood pressure, premature baldness and full rectal prolapse.

Forever Rs(ole)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The on 22:31 - Jul 2 with 1259 viewsnumptydumpty

Traore for me gets away with it, in same way Zamora did for one footballing play.

Zamora in minute 90 at Wembley.

Traores run and cross for Mackies diving header in the A guer oo game at the Etihad. One of most satisfying orgasms of my life happened right there in that moment !!!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
[Post edited 2 Jul 2023 22:36]

The on 22:37 - Jul 2 with 1250 viewsnumptydumpty

The on 22:24 - Jul 2 by Dorse

To that list, I would add my personal (un)favourite Armand Traore. His wänky fücking Christmas jumper-wearing photo/abomination can be viewed below. Fair warning: this image may result in vomiting, high blood pressure, premature baldness and full rectal prolapse.

Forever Rs(ole)

Along similar trains of thought, what was your opinion of another fantastic fullback that identified as Benoit Assou Ekottu !!

The on 22:39 - Jul 2 with 1252 viewsBklynRanger

The on 22:24 - Jul 2 by Dorse

Forever Rs(ole)

Even the snowman isn't happy to be there - visibly remonstrating off camera to his agent
The "did he really play for us" thread on 22:39 - Jul 2 with 1247 viewsnumptydumpty

Also we paid £8 million for Jordan "not very" Mutch !!!!

The "did he really play for us" thread on 22:51 - Jul 2 with 1229 viewsBklynRanger

The "did he really play for us" thread on 22:39 - Jul 2 by numptydumpty

Also we paid £8 million for Jordan "not very" Mutch !!!!

I normally put him in the same category as the Aussie kid, Ward.

Think Ward was earlier and cheaper but similar high expectations.
The "did he really play for us" thread on 00:57 - Jul 3 with 1158 viewsstainrods_elbow

The "did he really play for us" thread on 13:25 - Jul 2 by thorpebankR

Remember him getting abuse from the Paddock as he was so unfit! He was finished when he came to us think he went Coventry for a bit after

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN08wdb15OVvVSScIA

Makes Razor Ruddock looks like Rudolf Nureyev these days!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024