Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jones or warnock 21:16 - Sep 30 with 5008 viewspaulhoop2

If you could choose Nathan jones or Colin ? Lots of talk about jones but I’m not sure I could stomach his antics it’s Neil for me one last swan song.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Jones or warnock on 21:18 - Sep 30 with 4148 viewsLblock

Is this a serious question???

One is a club Legend

One is a bellend

(Clue - the bellend is Welsh)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Jones or warnock on 21:49 - Sep 30 with 4031 viewsessextaxiboy

Jones or warnock on 21:18 - Sep 30 by Lblock

Is this a serious question???

One is a club Legend

One is a bellend

(Clue - the bellend is Welsh)

Where is there lots of talk about Jones ?

Warnock is 74 years old .
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 21:54]
Jones or warnock on 22:09 - Sep 30 with 3956 viewspaulhoop2

Lots of talk on Twitter obviously it’s the usual lazy stuff but can’t see may takers out there love Gareth really do but things really have to change can see Neil coming in soon and keeping us up. Yes jones a bellend and as I said not my cup of tea. If pardew turns up il personally chuck him over the sar stairs lol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Jones or warnock on 22:13 - Sep 30 with 3929 viewsnumptydumpty

It will either be Beale or Rooney

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Jones or warnock on 22:30 - Sep 30 with 3855 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Anyone but Ainsworth. ABA.
Jones or warnock on 22:35 - Sep 30 with 3831 viewsessextaxiboy

Jones or warnock on 22:30 - Sep 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Terry the Rascist ?
Jones or warnock on 23:26 - Sep 30 with 3727 viewssevenhoop

Jones or warnock on 22:30 - Sep 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Oh do FO
Jones or warnock on 00:06 - Oct 1 with 3635 viewsLblock

Jones or warnock on 21:49 - Sep 30 by essextaxiboy

Where is there lots of talk about Jones ?

Warnock is 74 years old .
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 21:54]

On your question and statement:-

I have no idea - assume some peeps on SM
I’m not worried though as he won’t come to us - he’s just earned a fortune in taking Saints down and doesn’t need the money or further black mark against his name.
Sad thing is our board would probably consider him despite his attitude towards us in the past

I’m aware of King Warnock’s age.
Years and years and years of being a winner and experience, contacts etc
He’ll never reach the dizzy heights of winning the title but he’d keep us up whilst we plan for the future for absolute sure
If there has to be a change I’d go for him - gets the basics right and goes from there

However …… I certainly would NOT be sacking Ains anytime soon.
I actually thought 1st half we were quite decent and it weren’t a bad watch, just needed more composure final third. He’s brought another player to the club this week to sort out another problem position…… gotta get Kakay out of the regular firing line. He’s missing Colback and clearly wants / needs a striker but who doesn’t???? If the side was 100% crafted by him then serious questions need answering but it’s not - yet. It’s also palpable that, by and large, the players are giving effort which is a huge improvement on last year!!!!
I said I’d never turn on him and I won’t; his time to go will come but I hope it’s not for a long while yet

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Jones or warnock on 00:33 - Oct 1 with 3583 viewsDejR_vu

I suspect Warnock has kept worse teams than this up. I’d back him to get a decent tune out of this lot. The problem is, with his age, he’s a stop-gap, which means we’d need a plan beyond this season. Therein lies a big problem.

Warnock will end up at one of the other clubs down the bottom, and keep them up at our expense.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Jones or warnock on 08:59 - Oct 1 with 3258 viewsQPROslo

I doubt we have the financial head room with FFP to sack GA and Dobson this season and replace them even if the top echelons wanted to. So a Jones, Warnock or a Smith are all pretty irrelevant.
Jones or warnock on 09:06 - Oct 1 with 3227 viewsDejR_vu

Jones or warnock on 08:59 - Oct 1 by QPROslo

I doubt we have the financial head room with FFP to sack GA and Dobson this season and replace them even if the top echelons wanted to. So a Jones, Warnock or a Smith are all pretty irrelevant.

Lots of clubs change managers and put them on gardening leave. No pay-off, keep paying the salaries to spread the cost.

If something doesn’t improve very quickly we’re giving ourselves a mountain to climb again. We got away with one last season, we won’t pull that rabbit out of that hat again.

Jones or warnock on 09:15 - Oct 1 with 3192 viewsQPROslo

Jones or warnock on 09:06 - Oct 1 by DejR_vu

Lots of clubs change managers and put them on gardening leave. No pay-off, keep paying the salaries to spread the cost.

If something doesn’t improve very quickly we’re giving ourselves a mountain to climb again. We got away with one last season, we won’t pull that rabbit out of that hat again.

I doubt we have the FFP head room for that either this season, or most seasons come to that.
Jones or warnock on 09:24 - Oct 1 with 3157 viewsHastings_Hoops

Wow - if people are talking about Ainsworth out, what short memories they have!

Came in with a thankless task and no money. Made some bold (but right) decisions to punish our more talented players for lack of interest and at least has a team which cares. Hasn’t had much luck this season yet, but we would be in a far worse position without him.
Jones or warnock on 11:10 - Oct 1 with 2981 viewsdaveB

Warnock as manager at some point this season seems an absolute certainty to me
Jones or warnock on 11:49 - Oct 1 with 2916 viewsbaz_qpr

Jones or warnock on 11:10 - Oct 1 by daveB

Burnt his bridges with the current ownership and CEO during and post the Ramsey sacking, would be amazed. I think what will happen is they will appoint a DOF and that DOF will want a "change of direction"
Jones or warnock on 11:56 - Oct 1 with 2884 viewsDeanoMD

You've got to be off your rocker if you want Jones as Manager.

As for Neil, how long would he last? Then where do you go from there?

We simply can't keep changing managers every six months, it gives no basis for growth or development, we need to keep the faith and have some patience, the current management team have made some positive impact already and although we are not seeing great results on the pitch just yet they will come.

It's barmy that people are complaining about style of football, tactics etc. who do you think we are? Barcelona?

We have a small squad with limitations, aim this year is to just stay up and I personally am fine with that after what we have seen in recent years.

If we sack those guys now it's gonna cost us financially which we can't afford and potentially put us back to square one with players not wanting to play for the new guy, heads dropping and all that.

End result could very well be the same as last year or worse.

Be careful what you wish for......
Jones or warnock on 11:57 - Oct 1 with 2882 viewsAkindweevil

Jones or warnock on 11:49 - Oct 1 by baz_qpr

Burnt his bridges with the current ownership and CEO during and post the Ramsey sacking, would be amazed. I think what will happen is they will appoint a DOF and that DOF will want a "change of direction"

Ooh..a change of direction? Surely you don't mean travelling up the league table for a change?
Jones or warnock on 12:00 - Oct 1 with 2874 viewsPunteR

It's looking that way.
I've no issues if Warnock came back. There's players here like Cook and Colback that will thrive on his style of management. Similar to Hill and Derry. We've even got a young Moroccan. ;)
[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 12:02]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jones or warnock on 12:35 - Oct 1 with 2797 viewsDejR_vu

Jones or warnock on 11:49 - Oct 1 by baz_qpr

If that’s true, perhaps Amit and the Board might want to add ‘self-reflection’ to the detailed review of departmental performance he talked about, and consider why they’ve fallen out with the two best managers we’ve had under their tenure. Perhaps if they had a clue, those managers wouldn’t need to speak some hard truths. Do they want ‘yes men’ or people better qualified than them who are good at their jobs? It looks very much like the former. Perhaps egos need to be parked at the door in the best interests of the club?

Jones or warnock on 15:26 - Oct 1 with 2559 viewsEsox_Lucius

I'm OK with the Jones vs Warnock debate; as long as it is a fight to the death and the winner does the honourable thing and finishes it off with Seppuku. It might aid some people from looking backwards all the time.

The grass is always greener.

Jones or warnock on 15:34 - Oct 1 with 2531 viewsHeadington

Does it have to be either?
Jones or warnock on 17:00 - Oct 1 with 2338 viewsBushRanger82

I think there is no miracle waiting in the wings.
We have a very poor squad. No strikers to speak of. And defenders who have a propensity to fall asleep at critical moments.
The magic wand hasn't been invented yet, that could turn our Sow's ear, into a silk purse.
Jones or warnock on 17:27 - Oct 1 with 2284 viewsHarbour

We could with Neil’s tactical nouse… we look clueless at the moment and let’s never let Jones near us.
Jones or warnock on 17:56 - Oct 1 with 2204 viewstoboboly

Anyone that wants Nathan Jones needs to be committed immediately for their and society's safety

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Jones or warnock on 18:57 - Oct 1 with 2142 viewsNorthernr

My prediction in the pub at Watford on day one was that Neil Warnock will be the QPR manager before the end of the season and Paul Ince will be the third Watford manager this term. I should have stuck it on as a double.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024