Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale is open to a return 12:44 - Oct 15 with 20408 viewsLowerloftLad

I have just read that Mr Beale would be open to a return.

As much as Mr Ainsworth is starting to remind me of the coach who lost the plot In the waterboy movie surely this appointment will not be considered.

What is everyone's view on this?.

[Post edited 15 Oct 2023 12:51]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Beale is open to a return on 21:37 - Oct 29 with 2018 viewsthame_hoops

There is no way Hoo’s would work with Beale again
Beale is open to a return on 12:08 - Oct 30 with 1751 viewsTheChef

Beale is open to a return on 21:37 - Oct 29 by thame_hoops

There is no way Hoo’s would work with Beale again

Hoos.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Beale is open to a return on 12:20 - Oct 30 with 1651 viewsWokingR

I do like the idea though of letting him think it is an option and getting him in for at least 3 separate interviews so he thinks he is a serious consideration.
Then just laugh in his face and have security walk him out.
Beale is open to a return on 12:55 - Oct 30 with 1444 viewsMonkey_Roots

Id like it to be setup like Michael Mcintyres 'Star for a night' segment... he comes in for the interview, and then 10 minutes in, the walls all fall away to reveal that he's actually in a full stadium of QPR fans...
Beale is open to a return on 13:27 - Oct 30 with 1305 viewsEsox_Lucius

Beale is open to a return on 16:20 - Oct 15 by Northernr

I'd be interested to know.
a) is this just made up bolox
b) is this QPR punting it around to gauge reaction? Because, let's be honest, they don't know what the fck they're going to do about this now, so I wouldn't put it past them to land on something as mental as this.
c) is this Beale/his agent which he absolutely doesn't have, shilling him around for another bloke's job while he's still in it AGAIN. If it's this, it does rather damage the Twitter children's point of view that he might have learned, changed and be worth a second go.

Without trying to impress anyone for being an ITK; I'm not. I spoke to Ruben just at the end of the ground naming ceremony and thanked him for finding a way to get some money in the coffers. He commented that it was much needed. I then said that without trying to tell him how to do his job etc. please, please do not rehire Beale as our manager and his response was No chance.
I hope that helps.

The grass is always greener.

Beale is open to a return on 13:33 - Oct 30 with 1272 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Beale is open to a return on 13:27 - Oct 30 by Esox_Lucius

Without trying to impress anyone for being an ITK; I'm not. I spoke to Ruben just at the end of the ground naming ceremony and thanked him for finding a way to get some money in the coffers. He commented that it was much needed. I then said that without trying to tell him how to do his job etc. please, please do not rehire Beale as our manager and his response was No chance.
I hope that helps.

So A or C then.

I know where my money would be. What a shameful rat he really is.

I have a feeling he'll end up at Bristol City. They're the type of club that I can imagine being sold by his powerpoint.
Beale is open to a return on 13:37 - Oct 30 with 1224 viewsAntti_Heinola

I hope that helps.

So it's definitely him then :)

Bare bones.

Beale is open to a return on 13:41 - Oct 30 with 1159 viewsToast_R

Beale is open to a return on 13:33 - Oct 30 by Padulas_Shampoo

So A or C then.

I know where my money would be. What a shameful rat he really is.

I have a feeling he'll end up at Bristol City. They're the type of club that I can imagine being sold by his powerpoint.

He certainly is A C
Login to get fewer ads

Beale is open to a return on 14:05 - Oct 30 with 1022 viewshubble

Beale is open to a return on 12:08 - Oct 30 by TheChef

Hoos.

Is Hoos in the Who's Who?

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Beale is open to a return on 14:07 - Oct 30 with 999 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I hope that helps.

Ruben - Amit, Amt...

Amit - Sssshh. I'm on the phone to Michael.

Ruben - No no get off! I just spoke to Esox and he said not to offer the job to him. The fans would not wear it!

Amit - Oh FFS! Right, go ask him if the fans would like Chris Ramsey?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Beale is open to a return on 14:46 - Oct 30 with 816 viewskensalriser

Beale is open to a return on 14:07 - Oct 30 by PlanetHonneywood

Ruben - Amit, Amt...

Amit - Sssshh. I'm on the phone to Michael.

Ruben - No no get off! I just spoke to Esox and he said not to offer the job to him. The fans would not wear it!

Amit - Oh FFS! Right, go ask him if the fans would like Chris Ramsey?

You jest, but...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024