Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale is open to a return 12:44 - Oct 15 with 20406 viewsLowerloftLad

I have just read that Mr Beale would be open to a return.

As much as Mr Ainsworth is starting to remind me of the coach who lost the plot In the waterboy movie surely this appointment will not be considered.

What is everyone's view on this?.

[Post edited 15 Oct 2023 12:51]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Beale is open to a return on 18:10 - Oct 15 with 2714 viewsAntti_Heinola

Beale is open to a return on 17:54 - Oct 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Nah, I can't have him Antti.

The fans wouldn't wear it, the board wouldn't wear it and I'm not sure the players would wear it.

The lying and self-glorification shows a lack of ethics and judgement, both of which are non-negotiable in any managerial role, and should be a given in the club I love.

I agree with Clive, though - the owners/board may not know many other candidates.

I see the other point of view Bri, I'm just not that bothered. As a club we sacked a manager after 13 games and are about to sack another after a few months. I know there are differences with 'how you do things' and what Beale did was awful. But equally, he's not a criminal.
And I guarantee you this: the fans absolutely would wear it if he came here and turned us around. They'd wear it to their f'kin wedding, an important job interview and at a special black tie dinner to honour him.

Bare bones.

Beale is open to a return on 18:19 - Oct 15 with 2646 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Gotta be BS. Even our board wouldn't consider doing this, would they?
Beale is open to a return on 18:28 - Oct 15 with 2595 viewsTacticalR

Beale is open to a return on 13:13 - Oct 15 by stevec

I’m open to that.

I’ve always wondered whether this club might thrive if we installed absolute hate figures.

Caught a bit of the four year plan recently and from the moment seething fans were being held back from storming the main entrance the clubs fortunes miraculously picked up.

Beale in.

Is it my imagination or are some people starting to display signs of full-blown sado-Bealism?

Air hostess clique

Beale is open to a return on 18:32 - Oct 15 with 2570 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Beale is open to a return on 18:10 - Oct 15 by Antti_Heinola

I see the other point of view Bri, I'm just not that bothered. As a club we sacked a manager after 13 games and are about to sack another after a few months. I know there are differences with 'how you do things' and what Beale did was awful. But equally, he's not a criminal.
And I guarantee you this: the fans absolutely would wear it if he came here and turned us around. They'd wear it to their f'kin wedding, an important job interview and at a special black tie dinner to honour him.

"They'd wear it to their f'kin wedding, an important job interview and at a special black tie dinner to honour him."

Brilliant!
100% agree. Just not sure that he'd turn it around such would be the negativity upon his appointment.
But I get your point of course.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Beale is open to a return on 18:55 - Oct 15 with 2473 viewsrbee

Beale is open to a return on 13:27 - Oct 15 by dmm

I doubt this is true but under no circumstances would I want to see him back and I can't imagine the board being stupid enough to employ him again.

Only because Uncle Tony did a runner.
Beale is open to a return on 18:56 - Oct 15 with 2470 viewsRs_Holy

Beale is open to a return on 17:54 - Oct 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Nah, I can't have him Antti.

The fans wouldn't wear it, the board wouldn't wear it and I'm not sure the players would wear it.

The lying and self-glorification shows a lack of ethics and judgement, both of which are non-negotiable in any managerial role, and should be a given in the club I love.

I agree with Clive, though - the owners/board may not know many other candidates.

It’s a bit like being married to a really attractive wife… She has an affair and leaves you for another more affluent bloke … then she gets dumped and wants to come back to you… Now let me think about that???
Beale is open to a return on 19:02 - Oct 15 with 2452 viewsR_from_afar

If we were to take him back, it would send the message that we as a club have a low sense of self-worth and are happy to be treated disrespectfully.

Let's not become Queens Snake Rangers.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Beale is open to a return on 19:03 - Oct 15 with 2448 viewsNorthernr

Beale is open to a return on 18:10 - Oct 15 by Antti_Heinola

The whole problem with this is even if you and we can clear all of those hurdles, he's not very good.

Pis poor recruitment last summer which he insisted on controlling and fcked up, holing the season below the waterline before it had even begun.

A very poor beginning with crap performances and results against Blackburn, Rotherham and Blackpool (hardly taxing fixtures).

A sudden burst of form when everybody was fit in October. If that's the standard then Steve McClaren was a good QPR manager. He was also running that team on take off power, playing players before they were ready to play, for longer than they physically could, for his own personal reasons while interviewing for other jobs. You could argue Chris Willock and Luke Amos never recovered from this, and still haven't.

One point and one goal from his final five games. A disgusting performance at Coventry amongst it.

He's then gone to Scotland, once again been backed and controlled a summer of recruitment and saddled the club with a load of duffers (mostly injured already, shock), and been sacked with the team third in a two horse race.

He's just a gob on a stick. Who only takes jobs on the proviso he can bring loads of coaches and players he conveniently knows and worked with before with him, whether they're any good at their jobs, or even fit to do their job, or not. Basically this generation's Redknapp, without even the meagre achievements Redknapp managed.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

Beale is open to a return on 19:17 - Oct 15 with 2367 viewsted_hendrix

He won't be comong here, this Is ridiculous.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Beale is open to a return on 19:36 - Oct 15 with 2272 viewsOldPedro

Beale is open to a return on 19:03 - Oct 15 by Northernr

The whole problem with this is even if you and we can clear all of those hurdles, he's not very good.

Pis poor recruitment last summer which he insisted on controlling and fcked up, holing the season below the waterline before it had even begun.

A very poor beginning with crap performances and results against Blackburn, Rotherham and Blackpool (hardly taxing fixtures).

A sudden burst of form when everybody was fit in October. If that's the standard then Steve McClaren was a good QPR manager. He was also running that team on take off power, playing players before they were ready to play, for longer than they physically could, for his own personal reasons while interviewing for other jobs. You could argue Chris Willock and Luke Amos never recovered from this, and still haven't.

One point and one goal from his final five games. A disgusting performance at Coventry amongst it.

He's then gone to Scotland, once again been backed and controlled a summer of recruitment and saddled the club with a load of duffers (mostly injured already, shock), and been sacked with the team third in a two horse race.

He's just a gob on a stick. Who only takes jobs on the proviso he can bring loads of coaches and players he conveniently knows and worked with before with him, whether they're any good at their jobs, or even fit to do their job, or not. Basically this generation's Redknapp, without even the meagre achievements Redknapp managed.

Totally agree with this !

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Beale is open to a return on 20:45 - Oct 15 with 2093 viewstonyQPR

Beale is open to a return on 16:20 - Oct 15 by Northernr

I'd be interested to know.
a) is this just made up bolox
b) is this QPR punting it around to gauge reaction? Because, let's be honest, they don't know what the fck they're going to do about this now, so I wouldn't put it past them to land on something as mental as this.
c) is this Beale/his agent which he absolutely doesn't have, shilling him around for another bloke's job while he's still in it AGAIN. If it's this, it does rather damage the Twitter children's point of view that he might have learned, changed and be worth a second go.

Unless I’ve got this completely wrong, which wouldn’t be the first time,did you not look at my post and do a bit off background checking yourself ? Just asking ?
Beale is open to a return on 21:00 - Oct 15 with 2035 viewskensalriser

There are also some bad points.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Beale is open to a return on 21:00 - Oct 15 with 2035 viewseastside_r

I mean the cheek of the man - has a hideous mole on it.
Beale is open to a return on 21:13 - Oct 15 with 2005 viewsqprxtc

F uck Mick Beale

F uck the horse he rode in on

F uck his mole

F uck his hole

F uck the f uck off.

We may be f ucked but have some f ucking dignity.

Getting back with an ex is f ucked. Banging on about them all the time is f ucked. They f ucked you over. F uck them. It’s definitely f ucking them not you. Don’t f ucking look them up on Facebook and live now. Or tomorrow.

F uck Beale the f ucking weasel.

Have some f ucking dignity you f ucking sad c unts.

Amen.
Beale is open to a return on 21:17 - Oct 15 with 1995 viewsWokingR

Beale is open to a return on 21:13 - Oct 15 by qprxtc

F uck Mick Beale

F uck the horse he rode in on

F uck his mole

F uck his hole

F uck the f uck off.

We may be f ucked but have some f ucking dignity.

Getting back with an ex is f ucked. Banging on about them all the time is f ucked. They f ucked you over. F uck them. It’s definitely f ucking them not you. Don’t f ucking look them up on Facebook and live now. Or tomorrow.

F uck Beale the f ucking weasel.

Have some f ucking dignity you f ucking sad c unts.

Amen.

I’ll put you down as a maybe
Beale is open to a return on 21:26 - Oct 15 with 1958 viewsdigswellhoop

NÒOOOOOOOÒOOOOÒ
Beale is open to a return on 21:29 - Oct 15 with 1937 viewsdigswellhoop

if he was to return im gone after 64 years of being a qpr fan
its like saying Saville was innocent
Beale is open to a return on 21:34 - Oct 15 with 1930 viewsAntti_Heinola

Agree with all of that to be honest, but I did caveat it by saying we need a strong DoF who is properly in charge of transfers and just let him coach.
Agree he had some poor games. He also had some fabulous ones, and unlike Redknapp, which is a poor (or at least, premature) comparison (like taking his first year at Bournemouth as an example), the success he did have was down to coaching and tactics, whereas Redknapp was all about 'running ahrahnd a bit'.
One point and one goal from final 5 games yes, but that included a very decent point at Norwich and a game v Huddersfield where we had 19 shots and missed about 3 open goals. I'd take that now - it won't be what we get against Huddersfield in a few weeks, I'll guarantee that.
I mean, it's not going to happen, and I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just at the stage where I'd just like a coach who knows how to set a team up in this league and maybe get the best out of at least a couple of players.

Bare bones.

Beale is open to a return on 23:09 - Oct 15 with 1736 viewsMatch82

As manager? No
As someone hired to collect the balls on the training ground after our wayward strikers have shooting practice? Still no

The MINIMUM this club should have is a modicum of self respect, you could argue that's out the window anyway but this would remove any last remaining shred.
Beale is open to a return on 23:21 - Oct 15 with 1696 viewsQPunkR

Beale is open to a return on 23:09 - Oct 15 by Match82

As manager? No
As someone hired to collect the balls on the training ground after our wayward strikers have shooting practice? Still no

The MINIMUM this club should have is a modicum of self respect, you could argue that's out the window anyway but this would remove any last remaining shred.

Well said. He can continue fking off right into the sea

QPR - "shit but local"

Beale is open to a return on 23:43 - Oct 15 with 1654 viewsnumptydumpty

The catering has been pretty rubbish recently and Ian has had several businesses in that sector, so am all for giving him a go.

Battered sausage anyone ???
[Post edited 15 Oct 2023 23:50]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Beale is open to a return on 23:49 - Oct 15 with 1638 viewsnumptydumpty

If its Michael, himself, this is madness and journalistic licence on the dimmest of levels.

Clickbait claptrap clearly !!

If the club appointed this individual who created a toxic dressing room with most of his signings being totally the wrong sorts previously and shafted us big time after declaring his undying love for us, the owners really are creating a massive issue for themselves, if Beale failed which he would IMO almost certainly would fail, there would be no way forward at this club for the owners. Their own positions would be untenable.

Total baloney clearly !!!
[Post edited 15 Oct 2023 23:52]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Beale is open to a return on 00:17 - Oct 16 with 1612 viewsSydneyRs

He'd spend half his time sending dick pics to Brentford and Sheffield United.
Beale is open to a return on 02:05 - Oct 16 with 1544 viewsjohncharles

Amongst all this emotional stuff let’s not forget that he’s been a dismal failure In Glasgow.
Why would we want him ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Beale is open to a return on 06:30 - Oct 16 with 1456 viewsNorthernr

Beale is open to a return on 20:45 - Oct 15 by tonyQPR

Unless I’ve got this completely wrong, which wouldn’t be the first time,did you not look at my post and do a bit off background checking yourself ? Just asking ?

I'd be very surprised if a journalist has taken a two week old "would be open to a return to the Championship" line and repackaged that as "well he must be open to a return to QPR then" story without any input from either side, even if he does write for The Sun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024