Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth 22:55 - Oct 23 with 8692 viewsQPRConor2000

Anyone noticed that there was no pre-match interview with Ainsworth today?

Very odd.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 22:59 - Oct 23 with 5498 viewscolinallcars

Be grateful for small mercies !
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 23:01 - Oct 23 with 5493 viewsbosh67

I'd imagine he's trying to concentrate on training rather than multiple and at the moment, pointless interviews.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 23:13 - Oct 23 with 5438 viewsnumptydumpty

Can he not do post match interviews also.

But does anyone think the interviewers are too kind to him.

Why not when they get the inevitable reply,

" boys gave it everything"

Ask,

"but you have consistently said that and to the fans and onlookers that is definitely not clearly apparent. Is this just some line spun to cover up a lot of glaring failures with morale ??"

The interviewers are complicit in these pointlessly ridiculous exchanges.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2023 23:14]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 23:38 - Oct 23 with 5349 viewsNortholt_Rs

Thank fùck for that! Players will do GA’s talking on the pitch….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 08:05 - Oct 24 with 5080 viewsHammersmithR

‘We have to move on quickly from Saturday. Apart from the first 15 mins we were the best team. Should have taken something from the game. We have to find a way of scoring and not conceding. We are working hard on the training ground. But I was proud of the lads on Saturday. They gave me everything. They emptied the tank. Dobbo had a plan. We tried to get the Huddersfield defence turning with long balls but it didn’t come off. But I’m not a long ball coach. Now to West Brom. It’ll be another hard game. But I’ve looked in the eyes of the lads and they’re up for the challenge. We’re gonna surprise people this season. I keep telling them that. I’ve told Sinclair and Dykesy they will get double figures this season. We need to see who is available for Tuesday. We have a plan. Hopefully Cookey is back. We’re going for his long diagonals to Smyth to latch on to and get round the left back. Hopefully he’ll get the ball into Dyksey. Ozzy is getting a lot of stick but I like him as he gives his all. Taylor and Chrissy Willock are still not getting in the side as I’m happy with the lads at the moment. I’m so proud of the lads. Any side in the Championship would want Fieldy. I’m confident going up to the Hawthorns. We’re going there to win. The lads have been so good in training since Saturday. I’m so proud of the boys. Final thing. I’m so proud of the boys and all the fans going up there. I know times are tough at the moment but the good times at QPR are around the corner. Come on you Rssss.’
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 08:14 - Oct 24 with 5053 viewsHooparoo

Maybe he’s already gone?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 08:19 - Oct 24 with 5034 viewsLoftusR

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 08:05 - Oct 24 by HammersmithR

‘We have to move on quickly from Saturday. Apart from the first 15 mins we were the best team. Should have taken something from the game. We have to find a way of scoring and not conceding. We are working hard on the training ground. But I was proud of the lads on Saturday. They gave me everything. They emptied the tank. Dobbo had a plan. We tried to get the Huddersfield defence turning with long balls but it didn’t come off. But I’m not a long ball coach. Now to West Brom. It’ll be another hard game. But I’ve looked in the eyes of the lads and they’re up for the challenge. We’re gonna surprise people this season. I keep telling them that. I’ve told Sinclair and Dykesy they will get double figures this season. We need to see who is available for Tuesday. We have a plan. Hopefully Cookey is back. We’re going for his long diagonals to Smyth to latch on to and get round the left back. Hopefully he’ll get the ball into Dyksey. Ozzy is getting a lot of stick but I like him as he gives his all. Taylor and Chrissy Willock are still not getting in the side as I’m happy with the lads at the moment. I’m so proud of the lads. Any side in the Championship would want Fieldy. I’m confident going up to the Hawthorns. We’re going there to win. The lads have been so good in training since Saturday. I’m so proud of the boys. Final thing. I’m so proud of the boys and all the fans going up there. I know times are tough at the moment but the good times at QPR are around the corner. Come on you Rssss.’

My concern is that I am not sure if that is a transcript or a parody😞
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 09:02 - Oct 24 with 4902 viewsJuzzie

Whether a team is at the top or bottom of the table, they are all just boring repetitive soundbites.
Stopped watching them years ago.
Login to get fewer ads

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 09:10 - Oct 24 with 4855 viewsTheChef

Less is more.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 09:12 - Oct 24 with 4855 viewstidydarts

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 23:13 - Oct 23 by numptydumpty

Can he not do post match interviews also.

But does anyone think the interviewers are too kind to him.

Why not when they get the inevitable reply,

" boys gave it everything"

Ask,

"but you have consistently said that and to the fans and onlookers that is definitely not clearly apparent. Is this just some line spun to cover up a lot of glaring failures with morale ??"

The interviewers are complicit in these pointlessly ridiculous exchanges.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2023 23:14]

what do you think the role of Official Club Social Media Account is?

They're not going to hold him to account are they?
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 09:14 - Oct 24 with 4844 viewsSpongeParr

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 09:12 - Oct 24 by tidydarts

what do you think the role of Official Club Social Media Account is?

They're not going to hold him to account are they?

Always baffles me that the interviewer, recruited by QPR for QPR, get's stick for not trying to make the QPR manager look silly.

That's the job of newspapers etc.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 10:34 - Oct 24 with 4692 viewskernowhoop

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 09:14 - Oct 24 by SpongeParr

Always baffles me that the interviewer, recruited by QPR for QPR, get's stick for not trying to make the QPR manager look silly.

That's the job of newspapers etc.

So true. But, when you hear the club commentary on yet another defeat, do you wonder what Nick London and Andy Sinton really think? They know as much than we do about what is going on (in fact, a great deal more). It must be difficult holding back and finding diplomatic language.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 10:50 - Oct 24 with 4623 viewsNorthernr

Here he comes. He doesn't look well.

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 10:57 - Oct 24 with 4573 viewsted_hendrix

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 10:50 - Oct 24 by Northernr

I made It up to 15 seconds.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 10:57 - Oct 24 with 4573 viewsjohann28

Can't we get Sian Phillips (Lividia) in?

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:01 - Oct 24 with 4557 viewsTK1

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 10:50 - Oct 24 by Northernr

"I want what we did on Saturday again, but without the goals against". He's really banging that drum about how brilliant and dynamic Saturday was, isn't he? Presumably that's for anyone not there, i.e. the board. Looks exhausted, poor fella.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:03 - Oct 24 with 4532 viewsNorthernr

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:01 - Oct 24 by TK1

"I want what we did on Saturday again, but without the goals against". He's really banging that drum about how brilliant and dynamic Saturday was, isn't he? Presumably that's for anyone not there, i.e. the board. Looks exhausted, poor fella.

He looks absolutely spent, and utterly miserable. He'd wanted this job for so long, difficult not to feel sorry for him whatever you think of the job he's doing. Look at him here versus his pics on day one, he's aged about 15 years.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:04 - Oct 24 with 4519 viewsdaveB

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:03 - Oct 24 by Northernr

He looks absolutely spent, and utterly miserable. He'd wanted this job for so long, difficult not to feel sorry for him whatever you think of the job he's doing. Look at him here versus his pics on day one, he's aged about 15 years.

When he arrived he looked like he could still play, poor sod looks a beaten man now
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:08 - Oct 24 with 4500 viewsNorthernr

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:04 - Oct 24 by daveB

When he arrived he looked like he could still play, poor sod looks a beaten man now

Looks like he drank from the wrong cup in The Last Crusade.

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:09 - Oct 24 with 4486 viewsTheChef

Agreed. The QPR effect...

I mean he really looks done - if it's starting to affect your health then there really is no shame in getting out of it.

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:10 - Oct 24 with 4475 viewsDorse

QPR management spells are actually counted in dog years.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:10 - Oct 24 with 4463 viewsNorthernr

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:09 - Oct 24 by TheChef

Agreed. The QPR effect...

I mean he really looks done - if it's starting to affect your health then there really is no shame in getting out of it.

He's been QPR'd.

It gets them all eventually. Sometimes a short time, sometimes a long time, but there is no escape. Even Les had gone grey by the end.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:10 - Oct 24 with 4460 viewsNortholt_Rs

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:08 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Brilliant

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:13 - Oct 24 with 4445 viewsTK1

Can you imagine the stress of the run he's on? Never mind the fans and the external noise or even the thought of being sacked, but just also going in to work every day, the atmosphere at the training ground must be mutinous. I wonder who he feels he can trust down there? Dobbo? Anyone else? Certainly not the staff who were there before or even any of the senior pros he has brought in who are probably all giving him sideways looks. I'd be a total paranoid wreck (and rightly so). I don't think he should be QPR manager tonight or going forward, but I really feel for him.
No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:13 - Oct 24 with 4438 viewsTheChef

No Pre-Match interview with Ainsworth on 11:08 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Blimey

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024