Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ilias Chair. 20:23 - Dec 9 with 12934 viewsEsox_Lucius

One of the best performances from him since he broke into the first team today? He was everywhere both in attack and defence his passing was back to its best and the little flicks and touches found their targets 90% of the time. Marti and Calm seem to have really got to grips with what they want him to do and he seems to have taken it on board and delivered.
I also noticed today that not only the attacking players are all doing their defensive duties but towards the end of the game Smyth moved in to a central area and Dykes immediately moved into his position to cover him
. A great team effort and the subs all played their part too.great coaching and decision making from the touchline all made today a day to be their and a just reward for yet another large and noisy crowd.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2023 20:55]

The grass is always greener.

Ilias Chair. on 02:40 - Dec 20 with 2696 viewsHAYESBOY

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/i-owe-this-club-exclusive-ilias-chair-issues-f

Nice interview with our Illy.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Ilias Chair. on 07:56 - Dec 20 with 2494 viewsLazyFan

Ilias Chair. on 02:40 - Dec 20 by HAYESBOY

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/i-owe-this-club-exclusive-ilias-chair-issues-f

Nice interview with our Illy.

So he's off then.

Gnonto wants out at Leeds, who already have Sinisterra on loan to Bournemouth.
Leeds have the cash and can spend and they need too as Ipswich are pulling away.

I fear a big bid from them :(

zzzzzzzzzz

Ilias Chair. on 09:16 - Dec 20 with 2357 viewsSpaceman_P

Problem is if Chair did go for a load of money. Although it'd be good for the team overall I'd feel bad for Ilias, I just don't think he'd be able to play well for another team.

There's so many factors. Imagine him having to move his family up north when they are settled in London and he may even have friends and family in London.

We never think about these aspects of football.

I'd love to see Ilias stay of course
Ilias Chair. on 09:18 - Dec 20 with 2348 viewsWatford_Ranger

Ilias Chair. on 09:16 - Dec 20 by Spaceman_P

Problem is if Chair did go for a load of money. Although it'd be good for the team overall I'd feel bad for Ilias, I just don't think he'd be able to play well for another team.

There's so many factors. Imagine him having to move his family up north when they are settled in London and he may even have friends and family in London.

We never think about these aspects of football.

I'd love to see Ilias stay of course

I think he’d flourish in a better team. I also think we’re right up sht creek if/when he goes.
Ilias Chair. on 19:29 - Dec 20 with 1978 viewsloftupper

Ilias Chair. on 09:18 - Dec 20 by Watford_Ranger

I think he’d flourish in a better team. I also think we’re right up sht creek if/when he goes.

That may well be true but putting it bluntly, he has to go!

Trust recruitment to backfill and for Richards to step up
Ilias Chair. on 19:50 - Dec 20 with 1931 viewsBenny_the_Ball

As QPR are short on quality, I'd rather they hold on to Chair until at least the end of the season to give us the best chance of survival. Without him, we'll take a significant step towards League 1.
Ilias Chair. on 22:16 - Dec 20 with 1798 viewsLblock

Ilias Chair. on 19:29 - Dec 20 by loftupper

That may well be true but putting it bluntly, he has to go!

Trust recruitment to backfill and for Richards to step up

Viv or Dean?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ilias Chair. on 00:23 - Dec 21 with 1663 viewsPunteR

You have to sell now. We've held on to players too long in the past thinking we're gonna significantly improve our league position but unfortunately Chair won't win us promotion. Keep us up maybe? Dunno. I think with a couple of shrewd signings in Jan weve got enough. Marti sounds like he knows what he's doing.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Ilias Chair. on 06:36 - Dec 21 with 1559 viewsGus_iom

Ilias Chair. on 22:16 - Dec 20 by Lblock

Viv or Dean?

Wendy
Ilias Chair. on 19:48 - Dec 21 with 1275 viewsaston_hoop

He's been named in the Morocco squad for AFCON!!

well, ok, he's in their provisional 55 man squad along with most eligible Moroccan men. Given he's been so out of favour and Morocco are pretty stacked with attacking players, we're probably safe

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ilias Chair. on 20:29 - Dec 21 with 1209 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ilias Chair. on 19:48 - Dec 21 by aston_hoop

He's been named in the Morocco squad for AFCON!!

well, ok, he's in their provisional 55 man squad along with most eligible Moroccan men. Given he's been so out of favour and Morocco are pretty stacked with attacking players, we're probably safe

Well, thanks for that heart attack!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ilias Chair. on 21:51 - Dec 21 with 1153 viewsBAWHoops

Leeds sniffing around for a number 10.
No need to sell for anything less than £10m at this point in the season

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Ilias Chair. on 22:12 - Dec 21 with 1128 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ilias Chair. on 00:23 - Dec 21 by PunteR

You have to sell now. We've held on to players too long in the past thinking we're gonna significantly improve our league position but unfortunately Chair won't win us promotion. Keep us up maybe? Dunno. I think with a couple of shrewd signings in Jan weve got enough. Marti sounds like he knows what he's doing.

I do agree that the club has been guilty of hanging on to players for too long but I'm not convinced January is a good time to cash in (unless a truly handsome offer is received). We'd be losing a key player with no guarantee of sourcing an adequate replacement.

Whilst Ilias has a contract until 2025, the club have the option to extend, effectively taking him to 2026. I think summer 2024 would be the perfect time, giving QPR the best of both worlds. Ilias can help keep QPR in the division and then Marti can use the funds in the summer to re-build the squad.
Ilias Chair. on 23:41 - Dec 21 with 1064 viewsHertsR

Ilias Chair. on 22:12 - Dec 21 by Benny_the_Ball

I do agree that the club has been guilty of hanging on to players for too long but I'm not convinced January is a good time to cash in (unless a truly handsome offer is received). We'd be losing a key player with no guarantee of sourcing an adequate replacement.

Whilst Ilias has a contract until 2025, the club have the option to extend, effectively taking him to 2026. I think summer 2024 would be the perfect time, giving QPR the best of both worlds. Ilias can help keep QPR in the division and then Marti can use the funds in the summer to re-build the squad.

We should snap up any offer we get.

I like Ilias and think he's been a great servant. He's never shirked or sulked when many others have. He's provided moments of magic and scored some invaluable goals. However, we're still struggling at the foot of the table.

He's the best player in a very, very shit team. The whole squad needs overhauling. We need to start somewhere. Cash from his sale could be the catalyst.
Ilias Chair. on 01:06 - Dec 24 with 795 viewsPunteR

Ilias Chair. on 23:41 - Dec 21 by HertsR

We should snap up any offer we get.

I like Ilias and think he's been a great servant. He's never shirked or sulked when many others have. He's provided moments of magic and scored some invaluable goals. However, we're still struggling at the foot of the table.

He's the best player in a very, very shit team. The whole squad needs overhauling. We need to start somewhere. Cash from his sale could be the catalyst.

Yeh this is where im at with Chair, he's probably our only real sellable asset. He's a lively player, great to watch but he's frustrating sometimes. How opponents let him cut in on his right to shoot every time is a mystery.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024