Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible January signings. 08:48 - Dec 13 with 30486 viewsSnipper

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but will Marti possibly raid his old club, or other Swedish/Nordic clubs for players?

He obviously knows what we need and what budget he’ll have.

January should be interesting.
Possible January signings. on 11:06 - Dec 13 with 10684 viewsGloucs_R

With what money?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Possible January signings. on 11:07 - Dec 13 with 10679 viewsSnipper

Possible January signings. on 11:06 - Dec 13 by Gloucs_R

With what money?

Erm, with the renaming of the stands.

They haven’t done that for no reason.
Possible January signings. on 11:11 - Dec 13 with 10658 viewssprocket

Possible January signings. on 11:07 - Dec 13 by Snipper

Erm, with the renaming of the stands.

They haven’t done that for no reason.

I think that was done stop us breaking rules
Possible January signings. on 11:12 - Dec 13 with 10654 viewsDannyPaddox

A Spurs mate wants us to take Dane Scarlett off Ipswich’s hands (currently on loan) as apparently he’s not getting enough time on the promotion tractor. He’s been telling me for weeks/ months he’s the answer to our forward-line problems. Apart from he sounds vaguely like a pantomime
character I know little about him.
Possible January signings. on 11:30 - Dec 13 with 10593 viewsNorthernr

The real debate for me is what will Twitter's imaginary ITK friend at the training ground be called this window?
Possible January signings. on 11:33 - Dec 13 with 10574 viewsDannyPaddox

Possible January signings. on 11:30 - Dec 13 by Northernr

The real debate for me is what will Twitter's imaginary ITK friend at the training ground be called this window?

Charlton Heston?
Possible January signings. on 11:50 - Dec 13 with 10497 viewsLblock

Possible January signings. on 11:33 - Dec 13 by DannyPaddox

Charlton Heston?

Heston Blueandwhitehoopmental

He's cooking up some transfer rumours

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Possible January signings. on 12:11 - Dec 13 with 10405 viewsDoudou87

Jusef Erabi, Viktor Djukanović and Nathaniel Adjei, three young talents from Hammarby no idea how much you'd need to have a bid accepted.

Sebastian Nanasi of Malmo same applies......

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Login to get fewer ads

Possible January signings. on 12:23 - Dec 13 with 10337 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Charlton Heston?

Heston Services
Possible January signings. on 12:25 - Dec 13 with 10326 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It’ll be a name we can’t pronounce that’s for sure.
Possible January signings. on 12:27 - Dec 13 with 10319 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Heston the bus.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Possible January signings. on 12:52 - Dec 13 with 10220 viewsQPR_Hibs

So do we think we should let the Manager bring in the players that he wants - because some fans were quite critical when Beale and Ainsworth were allowed to bring in their "boys."

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Possible January signings. on 13:32 - Dec 13 with 10092 viewsQPRConor2000

At the moment, I can only probably see us getting some loans in and I would think the bigger rebuild will come in the summer, perhaps we might see some youngsters like Aaron Drewe, Charlie Kelman etc go out on loan to get minutes and to free some money up as well for loans.

I think another centre mid and striker are required, maybe a winger as well to give us another option out wide as well.
Possible January signings. on 13:37 - Dec 13 with 10064 viewsPeterHucker

Charlton Heston put his vest on

Possible January signings. on 13:54 - Dec 13 with 9968 viewsstainrods_elbow

Possible January signings. on 11:12 - Dec 13 by DannyPaddox

A Spurs mate wants us to take Dane Scarlett off Ipswich’s hands (currently on loan) as apparently he’s not getting enough time on the promotion tractor. He’s been telling me for weeks/ months he’s the answer to our forward-line problems. Apart from he sounds vaguely like a pantomime
character I know little about him.

4 goals in 47 loan apps - clearly he's the Messiah! Makes Lyndon look like a goal machine!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Possible January signings. on 13:57 - Dec 13 with 10001 viewsEsox_Lucius

Charlton Heston?

Willesden Heston surely?

The grass is always greener.

Possible January signings. on 13:59 - Dec 13 with 9988 viewsDavieQPR

End of season for Scandinavian clubs in mid December so might be a couple of Freebies.
Possible January signings. on 14:07 - Dec 13 with 9944 viewsRangersw12

Possible January signings. on 12:52 - Dec 13 by QPR_Hibs

So do we think we should let the Manager bring in the players that he wants - because some fans were quite critical when Beale and Ainsworth were allowed to bring in their "boys."

No , we should allow the recruitment team to identify any targets
Possible January signings. on 14:26 - Dec 13 with 9900 viewsDannyPaddox

Possible January signings. on 11:50 - Dec 13 by Lblock

Heston Blueandwhitehoopmental

He's cooking up some transfer rumours

And then there’s the weekly updates via a shonky laptop-cam aka Heston Zoom-Enthrall
Possible January signings. on 22:43 - Dec 13 with 9378 viewsted_hendrix

Difficult I know but somebody who can score goals, because as of the time of writing we are still in the relegation zone and unless I've got my figures wrong we'll still be in the relegation zone come the first week of May.
For far too long we have fiffer and faffed about and haven't addressed the striker ''Issue''.

There must be someone out there who can score goals and be more of a threat up front??

C'mon on now It's glaringly obvious we are as weak as anything up front and have been for a long long time.

I know strikers or goalscorers dont grow on trees but someone up front In the mould of a Charlie Austin or similar and we'd be good, more than good enough.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Possible January signings. on 01:42 - Dec 14 with 9247 viewsMatch82

Possible January signings. on 11:30 - Dec 13 by Northernr

Its either Olaf or Sven isn't it?
Possible January signings. on 09:48 - Dec 14 with 8930 viewsderbyhoop

Possible January signings. on 22:43 - Dec 13 by ted_hendrix

Difficult I know but somebody who can score goals, because as of the time of writing we are still in the relegation zone and unless I've got my figures wrong we'll still be in the relegation zone come the first week of May.
For far too long we have fiffer and faffed about and haven't addressed the striker ''Issue''.

There must be someone out there who can score goals and be more of a threat up front??

C'mon on now It's glaringly obvious we are as weak as anything up front and have been for a long long time.

I know strikers or goalscorers dont grow on trees but someone up front In the mould of a Charlie Austin or similar and we'd be good, more than good enough.

I've put my hand in my pocket and found some spare cash.
If we all do the same we might raise £500.
I wonder what sort of striker we can get for that.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Possible January signings. on 09:56 - Dec 14 with 8895 viewsgazza1

I am confident that we will sign in January, that signing will be of the Managers choice - not Hoos, not the Board, not anyone else's but the Managers.

I would think that he would see that we are lacking a good CF and that will be his key signing, there are other positions but we need a goal scorer, if we can do a deal that allows Dykes to leave (£2 million apparently) would be excellent and give us more funds to sign players.
Possible January signings. on 09:57 - Dec 14 with 8898 viewsaston_hoop

Hopefully someone identified by the recruitment guys rather than Cifuentes himself. Lets not be making the same mistake of bringing in the managers boys, thats not how successful clubs of our size at this level work. I do recall on the podcast he was on recently, he certainly played down raiding the Scandi leagues and played up the role of recruitment so maybe we're learning. If there is another free transfer of Reggie Cannon's standing out there, great. If not, so be it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Possible January signings. on 10:04 - Dec 14 with 8870 viewsgazza1

Possible January signings. on 09:57 - Dec 14 by aston_hoop

Hopefully someone identified by the recruitment guys rather than Cifuentes himself. Lets not be making the same mistake of bringing in the managers boys, thats not how successful clubs of our size at this level work. I do recall on the podcast he was on recently, he certainly played down raiding the Scandi leagues and played up the role of recruitment so maybe we're learning. If there is another free transfer of Reggie Cannon's standing out there, great. If not, so be it.

The Manager should have the final decision with regards to anyone coming into the Club providing he fits into our wage structure, etc - if we have one!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024