Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've actually come first in something 18:26 - Dec 27 with 5229 viewsHayesender

So so proud

Poll: Shamima Beghum

We've actually come first in something on 18:29 - Dec 27 with 3783 viewsHayesender

Champions league in this one

Poll: Shamima Beghum

We've actually come first in something on 19:02 - Dec 27 with 3649 viewsWatford_Ranger

We've actually come first in something on 18:29 - Dec 27 by Hayesender

Champions league in this one

I’d back us to nick this one from Stanley by the end of the season. I believe in this group.
We've actually come first in something on 19:08 - Dec 27 with 3618 viewsWegerles_Stairs

We're top for both five years and ten.
We've actually come first in something on 19:14 - Dec 27 with 3587 viewsstevec

We've actually come first in something on 19:08 - Dec 27 by Wegerles_Stairs

It is an incredible achievement.

Perhaps the Board and all its associates could present themselves on the pitch at the Cardiff game so we can all show our appreciation.
We've actually come first in something on 19:18 - Dec 27 with 3573 viewsMick_S

Putting things in perspective is often mentioned on this board.

Blimus! We really are in the shite, aren’t we?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

We've actually come first in something on 20:58 - Dec 27 with 3413 viewsBluce_Ree

We've actually come first in something on 19:18 - Dec 27 by Mick_S

Putting things in perspective is often mentioned on this board.

Blimus! We really are in the shite, aren’t we?

In the shite?

Mick, we are the shite.

Like, honestly, I love this club but I love it like it's a kid who was born with that Zika virus that was all the rage a few years back. Like I'm not going to leave the kid on the fire station steps or anything but equally I can't help but dream about what it'd be like to have a kid with a complete head.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

We've actually come first in something on 21:41 - Dec 27 with 3350 viewsDorse

We are as easy as a two piece jigsaw.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

We've actually come first in something on 21:44 - Dec 27 with 3345 viewsPunteR

We've actually come first in something on 21:41 - Dec 27 by Dorse

We are as easy as a two piece jigsaw.

If QPR were a two piece jigsaw puzzle we'd have lost one of the pieces.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

We've actually come first in something on 21:55 - Dec 27 with 3303 viewsRs_Holy

Do we get a cup???
We've actually come first in something on 22:05 - Dec 27 with 3275 viewsMick_S

We've actually come first in something on 20:58 - Dec 27 by Bluce_Ree

In the shite?

Mick, we are the shite.

Like, honestly, I love this club but I love it like it's a kid who was born with that Zika virus that was all the rage a few years back. Like I'm not going to leave the kid on the fire station steps or anything but equally I can't help but dream about what it'd be like to have a kid with a complete head.

I think I’ve just woken up, mate. That really is bad. How comes we’re not playing Southall?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

We've actually come first in something on 22:12 - Dec 27 with 3257 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bear in mind we had a record beating run of wins in that period too.

Shows how shit we’ve been since Warburton left to drag that average down.
We've actually come first in something on 22:17 - Dec 27 with 3239 viewsDamo1962

No surprise to me. I've never felt so bereft with this club in the last ten years. I'd tell Marti to pin it on the dressing room wall, but I doubt it trouble the minds of the cn it's in it. We deserve to go down.
We've actually come first in something on 22:27 - Dec 27 with 3209 viewscolinallcars

We've actually come first in something on 22:05 - Dec 27 by Mick_S

I think I’ve just woken up, mate. That really is bad. How comes we’re not playing Southall?

Southall ? One of our bogey teams - never seem to get a result there. Rather play Cricklewood anyday.
We've actually come first in something on 22:33 - Dec 27 with 3178 viewspaulparker

Another crap milestone under these dog Sh1t owners

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We've actually come first in something on 22:38 - Dec 27 with 3166 viewsDamo1962

We've actually come first in something on 22:33 - Dec 27 by paulparker

Another crap milestone under these dog Sh1t owners

They have no shame either by the looks of it. Until they are gone...I'm not expecting anything to change on the pitch. Can't wait for May and a break from this club.
We've actually come first in something on 22:48 - Dec 27 with 3147 viewscolinallcars

Oh well, a nice easy game away to the Switch on Friday.
I'm sure loads will be travelling there and cowards like me watching on QPR+
It seems like a lifetime since the purple patch of winning and drawing when Marti first took control.
We've actually come first in something on 22:59 - Dec 27 with 3125 viewsNortholt_Rs

We've actually come first in something on 19:08 - Dec 27 by Wegerles_Stairs

How long have this lot owned us? Just joining the dots…

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

We've actually come first in something on 23:05 - Dec 27 with 3115 viewscolinallcars

We've actually come first in something on 23:24 - Dec 27 with 3068 viewsManinBlack

None of these stats are a surprise. I feel I have been driven mad by this dismal club ever since the year 2000 commenced. This club sets new unwanted records regularly. Of course this dismal reading is for league games and no doubt for cup ties we must be near the top for defeats as well.
We've actually come first in something on 23:31 - Dec 27 with 3047 viewscolinallcars

We've actually come first in something on 23:24 - Dec 27 by ManinBlack

None of these stats are a surprise. I feel I have been driven mad by this dismal club ever since the year 2000 commenced. This club sets new unwanted records regularly. Of course this dismal reading is for league games and no doubt for cup ties we must be near the top for defeats as well.

I expect losses in cup games are a “ given” so they don't bother to list it.
We've actually come first in something on 08:24 - Dec 28 with 2884 viewsMidlands_Ranger

So embarrassing yet so not surprising.

This should be up on the wall of the board room about 10ft by 8ft for everyone to see just what they have achieved

Sickening
We've actually come first in something on 10:46 - Dec 28 with 2707 viewsThGrimRanger

we’ll it’s nice to see that it’s official ie. worst club in the 4 divs for last 5 years, because it’s hard to imagine there have been any more badly run teams. basically it’s all due to shit recruitment.

aren’t we also the worst club in the league for cup results ?

embarrassment and testament to supporters that they still show up

TheGrimRanger

We've actually come first in something on 11:10 - Dec 28 with 2675 viewsRangersw12

Looking at those stats it's mental how good our support has been home and away over the last decade

They really don't deserve us do they
We've actually come first in something on 13:26 - Dec 28 with 2557 viewsBluce_Ree

Man, this is really f**king with me. I'm embarrassed of them at the moment.

I've always been able to compartmentalise the FA Cup thing. We're the worst FA Cup side, based on going out each year at the first time of asking, in that tournament's history. But I can be like 'f**k the FA Cup' and mentally I've sort of boycotted it.

But now it turns out we're the shittest league team out of all of them in the last ten f*cking years too?

Like I'm not asking to be good but can we stop being the most shit? We're a joke. An actual f*cking joke.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

We've actually come first in something on 14:44 - Dec 28 with 2475 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I still don't know what to say about this.

I'm beyond words.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024