Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's Scapegoat Thread 15:33 - Jan 28 with 5753 viewsBoston

I thought it was the Ref.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 15:44 - Jan 28 with 4017 viewscamembeRt

I agree. I thought he made a bad game terrible.
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 15:48 - Jan 28 with 3983 viewsQPunkR

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 15:44 - Jan 28 by camembeRt

He was fkn awful

QPR - "shit but local"

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 15:50 - Jan 28 with 3969 viewsplasmahoop

Yes, he was absolutely shocking. Lots of ridiculous bookings, like drewe and clarke salter, but let them basically rugby tackle Armstrong all afternoon. Did not clamp down on Huddersfields cynical time wasting until the end of the match. We weren't great, but they ensured hardly any football was allowed to be played, especially between 60 and 80 minutes. Thank God we got a draw, we weren't great but Huddersfield definitely didn't deserve 3 points
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 15:54 - Jan 28 with 3928 viewsQPsyR

Sorry but Bungle squandered £750M so we could watch that is sad really.
I thought QPR's equaliser was disallowed so didn't even celebrate straight away lol
in hindsight at least we equalised.

Scapegoat No.1 = The Ref
[Post edited 29 Jan 9:20]

FKA AcidPixie

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 16:23 - Jan 28 with 3742 viewsvanrrrr

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 15:48 - Jan 28 by QPunkR

He was fkn awful

a long list of candidates but the ref, bad as he was, does not make my top 5.

Was hoping Cook and Colback were gonna be the ones to help us deal with the nerves of the match and drive us on but they were as bad as the rest of them

Also Reggie Cannon proving to be a bit crap - had hopes for him
[Post edited 28 Jan 16:33]
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 16:31 - Jan 28 with 3689 viewsStanisgod

The drop balls were hilarious, the constant whistle at every throw pointing where to take it and then watching the guy take ten strides to throw it anyway. I didn't know the ref had to whistle and point at EVERY throw on, a flag normally does it. Attention seeking taken to a new level, look mum I'm on the tele, and I'm really muscelly, and im sh@t at my job.
Have a look at Norfs preview, expected nothing else.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 16:48 - Jan 28 with 3582 viewsBlackCrowe

From the moment i set eyes on him, wearing the tight shirt to accentuate endless hours spent at the gym, i knew he was self-preening tw@t that was going to make the match all about him. Truly dreadful.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 16:52 - Jan 28 with 3527 viewsLanhoop

Came away from the ground today saying that was the worst ref performance we've seen since Stroud graced us with his nonsense. So many errors. Stopping several of our attacks when on of theirs laid down on the pitch even if it wasn't a head injury. Allowing the ball to hit him and help them clear it without stopping the game. Bookings that weren't even fouls. Giving them a goal kick when the ball hadn't gone out of play. Allowing their centre backs free rein to assault Armstrong. Absolutely awful.
Not why we only drew but didn't help the match at all.
Login to get fewer ads

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 16:56 - Jan 28 with 3485 viewsCateLeBonR

I've seen some poor refs in my time but that guy took the biscuit.
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 17:00 - Jan 28 with 3442 viewsnumptydumpty

Yes the ref but his runs back to the halfway line were swift and dainty.

I am probably not allowed to mention that but he could shift when he desired.

Shame he hadn't realised going in strong in a challenge is actually generally allowed within the rules of the game...

We drew thankfully

As you were

We move on

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 17:02 - Jan 28 with 3414 viewsstevec

Hilarious watching the w*nker do his sprints.

As the fella behind said, which cracked me up, ‘bet he’s the sort of bloke who shaves his chest’.
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 17:04 - Jan 28 with 3404 viewsBklynRanger

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 16:31 - Jan 28 by Stanisgod

The drop balls were hilarious, the constant whistle at every throw pointing where to take it and then watching the guy take ten strides to throw it anyway. I didn't know the ref had to whistle and point at EVERY throw on, a flag normally does it. Attention seeking taken to a new level, look mum I'm on the tele, and I'm really muscelly, and im sh@t at my job.
Have a look at Norfs preview, expected nothing else.

Those sprints into the centre circle were cockery of the highest order. Can't believe we were treated to two of those. You. Complete. Bellend.

On the less amusing side, pulling that attack back on about 92 mins for an 'injury' that he'd seen, and heard, and rightly ignored, but when the c*nt then moved the fake injury up to his head he decided to buy it regardless. That was just unacceptable on every level.
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 17:05 - Jan 28 with 3394 viewsRangersw12

Ref was terrible and a complete tart clearly wearing a top two sizes too small and what was it with those stupid runs😂
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 17:57 - Jan 28 with 3212 viewsflynnbo

The old adage that you never really notice a good ref was totally blown out of the water today.
Edit: Having ruminated upon my post, the adage actually proved to be correct but I think you know what I was getting at!!
[Post edited 29 Jan 6:00]
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:04 - Jan 28 with 3164 viewsdaveB

The field booking utterly laughable, not a foul either way and then the ball hitting him to start a counter attack and rather than stop the game just let it go
He was awful, constantly stopping any quick free kick for some reason or other and booked every foul QPR made but let all theirs go.

I was sure was going to disallow the equaliser as well
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:07 - Jan 28 with 3147 viewsBostonR

Dykes. How on earth does he qualify as a professional footballer?
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:12 - Jan 28 with 3120 viewsrobith

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 15:44 - Jan 28 by camembeRt

Nailed it. Every time I hear a whistle from now on I will have borderline ptsd from today
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:16 - Jan 28 with 3081 viewsflynnbo

Think he used to work at "MIKE HUNT WHISTLES".
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:19 - Jan 28 with 3031 viewspaulparker

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 16:48 - Jan 28 by BlackCrowe

From the moment i set eyes on him, wearing the tight shirt to accentuate endless hours spent at the gym, i knew he was self-preening tw@t that was going to make the match all about him. Truly dreadful.

Totally this , he made it all about him with his stupid hair cut and non stop blowing of his whistle
A total kunt

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:27 - Jan 28 with 2978 viewslassel

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:04 - Jan 28 by daveB

The field booking utterly laughable, not a foul either way and then the ball hitting him to start a counter attack and rather than stop the game just let it go
He was awful, constantly stopping any quick free kick for some reason or other and booked every foul QPR made but let all theirs go.

I was sure was going to disallow the equaliser as well

The Drewe booking was the most ridiculous - the Huddersfield player dragged Drewe down by his shirt and Drewe got booked for it.
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:32 - Jan 28 with 2932 viewsmart_Goblin

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:19 - Jan 28 by paulparker

Totally this , he made it all about him with his stupid hair cut and non stop blowing of his whistle
A total kunt

Utterly ridiculous performance from him. Not just him mind but I thought he was a disgrace.

Made a dreadful game unwatchable and made everything about him.

Have it on good authority that he acted the same in and around the building before the game. Patronising and a little arrogant .

And also, he had concealer/bronzer/ make up on too.

Says it all
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:34 - Jan 28 with 2919 viewsWatford_Ranger

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 16:23 - Jan 28 by vanrrrr

a long list of candidates but the ref, bad as he was, does not make my top 5.

Was hoping Cook and Colback were gonna be the ones to help us deal with the nerves of the match and drive us on but they were as bad as the rest of them

Also Reggie Cannon proving to be a bit crap - had hopes for him
[Post edited 28 Jan 16:33]

Cannon has been poor most of the time but people were so glad to see the back of Kakay we thought he was decent. He’s not.

They say the sign of a good ref is where you don’t notice him much…

That offside from a set piece is a shocker.
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:36 - Jan 28 with 2903 viewssevenhoop

Ridiculous to blame the ref for such an inept and lacklustre performance from us, from the first minute. Shocking
Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:39 - Jan 28 with 2875 viewsWatford_Ranger

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:36 - Jan 28 by sevenhoop

Ridiculous to blame the ref for such an inept and lacklustre performance from us, from the first minute. Shocking

Two things can be true at once.
Today's Scapegoat Thread (n/t) on 18:47 - Jan 28 with 2827 viewsBklynRanger

Today's Scapegoat Thread on 18:36 - Jan 28 by sevenhoop

[Post edited 29 Jan 8:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024