Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our new CEO has been busy...... 23:15 - Feb 1 with 14265 viewsw7r

Okay, I have to admit I was somewhat sceptical about his appointment. However, in the short time he's been here he's managed to shift a few out and against all expectations has brought a couple of decent looking ones in, so fair play to him.

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 15:16 - Feb 2 with 2341 viewsEsox_Lucius

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 03:21 - Feb 2 by Hooparoo

New bloke has done more good work in one window that Les and Hoos managed in 5 years

Getting loanees in with no loan fees and either a low % or no wages is a Lee Hoos speciality. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

The grass is always greener.

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 15:21 - Feb 2 with 2317 viewsngbqpr

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 14:07 - Feb 2 by Northernr

There were deals lined up for Kakay, Richards and Willock as well which would have cleared north of 30k a week in wages and they had other signings lined up for that. Willock, as usual, dad wanted more money than was being offered. Kakay turned it down, loan outside of London. Richards 'injured' so couldn't pass a medical haha.

This added to Dozzell and SDM is good news - suggests Marti, having given all a fair crack of the whip, knows what he wants for next season from the current bunch regardless of division, and the board are being pro-active to support him.

The outlier remains Kelman's 'new contract'.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 15:38 - Feb 2 with 2217 viewsWegerles_Stairs

There were deals lined up for Kakay, Richards and Willock as well which would have cleared north of 30k a week in wages and they had other signings lined up for that. Willock, as usual, dad wanted more money than was being offered. Kakay turned it down, loan outside of London. Richards 'injured' so couldn't pass a medical haha.

Wow.
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 15:44 - Feb 2 with 2196 viewsDeanoMD

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 15:09 - Feb 2 by daveB

I'm fascinated to see where Willock ends up because unless he does something remarkable in the next 3 months I don't see him going into anyone's first team in the Championship, will be a squad player at a playoff team at best

I just can't see anyone in the Championship offering him a full on contract that meets his dad's over inflated value of him.

I could be wrong and maybe there is a complete basket case of a club that will do it but he's not even fit to play now so he'd be a huge risk.
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 15:51 - Feb 2 with 2117 viewsQPRConor2000

We actually dont look bad now, at least we will have a decent bench tomorrow.
[Post edited 2 Feb 15:54]
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:04 - Feb 2 with 2016 viewsBlue_Castello

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 15:16 - Feb 2 by Esox_Lucius

Getting loanees in with no loan fees and either a low % or no wages is a Lee Hoos speciality. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Yup I'm only guessing but I'm pretty sure Hoos must be mentoring Nourry in all the finer details of the job and I'm sure he was heavily involved in helping him with the negotiations.
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:08 - Feb 2 with 1993 viewsTheChef

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 15:21 - Feb 2 by ngbqpr

This added to Dozzell and SDM is good news - suggests Marti, having given all a fair crack of the whip, knows what he wants for next season from the current bunch regardless of division, and the board are being pro-active to support him.

The outlier remains Kelman's 'new contract'.

And if Cifuentes is still at QPR for next season, if we go down.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:12 - Feb 2 with 1962 viewsrbee

Always fun chatting about new signings but in reality we have no idea how they will fare playing for our club. I am pleased that they have arrived. Hopefully fans have learnt their lessons and will give these guys the all import thing, time!

For me Joe Hodge is the exciting one and as he was on the bench for Wolves last night we should see him in action tomorrow.

Isaac Hayden I am not sure about. He was doing well at Newcastle, playing regularly, but then picked up a nasty injury which has badly affected him. Last season on loan at Norwich he only played 16 times. He was supposed to be on loan at Standard Liege for the whole of this season but they cut the loan short. Obviously there is a good player in there and I hope that for both Isaac and QPR that he finds his form once again.

Michael Frey, who knows, a real unknown, lets give him time and look forward to that Frey/Armstrong front line wreaking havoc!
Login to get fewer ads

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:15 - Feb 2 with 1943 viewsBostonR

Feck me!

Kakay refusing a loan outside of London just reinforces the view that he is not that ambitious and has a high regard of himself. I hope Marti and the club bomb him out to the U18's for the rest of the season. He would not make a step4 team at this current time.

Richards = fruitcake and basket case. I hope the club just shut him out and stop fecking paying him.

Willock is a shadow of himself. I suspect he is just running his contract down and his Dad is playing a dangerous game. We essentially rescued his career. He started brilliantly for us and is now a L1 player at best. Is he waiting for a PL to call?

I would love to see the club bomb all three of them to train with the U18's for the season.
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:16 - Feb 2 with 1940 viewsQPRConor2000

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:08 - Feb 2 by TheChef

And if Cifuentes is still at QPR for next season, if we go down.

Marti will stay regardless of what league we are in, I dont know why its even a question
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:18 - Feb 2 with 1912 viewsRangersw12

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:15 - Feb 2 by BostonR

Feck me!

Kakay refusing a loan outside of London just reinforces the view that he is not that ambitious and has a high regard of himself. I hope Marti and the club bomb him out to the U18's for the rest of the season. He would not make a step4 team at this current time.

Richards = fruitcake and basket case. I hope the club just shut him out and stop fecking paying him.

Willock is a shadow of himself. I suspect he is just running his contract down and his Dad is playing a dangerous game. We essentially rescued his career. He started brilliantly for us and is now a L1 player at best. Is he waiting for a PL to call?

I would love to see the club bomb all three of them to train with the U18's for the season.

Kakay hasn't done anything wrong and has never let us down when he's played.

He isn't good enough but his attitude has always been decent so it's very harsh to bomb him out to the U18s

[Post edited 2 Feb 16:19]
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:23 - Feb 2 with 1870 views1MoreBrightonR

yeah, very harsh on Kakay. a player who always gives his all, and he has no duty to accept a loan out. Maybe he's got family/kids and wants to stay with them and not uproot them for the sake of a few months. Just because he's not a great footballer doesnt make him a terrible person.
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:25 - Feb 2 with 1843 viewssprocket

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 14:22 - Feb 2 by daveB

I'd expect all 3 of them will go this summer.
Kakay staying not a bad thing as cover for Cannon

I know we are desperate but I wouldn't play Willock again, ever, no matter what. Smyth or someone from the dev squad.
[Post edited 2 Feb 16:26]
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:31 - Feb 2 with 1795 viewsTheChef

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:16 - Feb 2 by QPRConor2000

Marti will stay regardless of what league we are in, I dont know why its even a question

Is that what he told you?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:37 - Feb 2 with 1742 viewsrbee

Not understanding the hostility towards Willock.

He has this reputation now for not liking QPR and wanting to leave the club ASAP. Any proof of this?

I watch the way that he celebrates one of our rare goals and do not see any of the above.

Good to see some support for Kakay as well.
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:44 - Feb 2 with 1707 viewsRangersw12

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:37 - Feb 2 by rbee

Not understanding the hostility towards Willock.

He has this reputation now for not liking QPR and wanting to leave the club ASAP. Any proof of this?

I watch the way that he celebrates one of our rare goals and do not see any of the above.

Good to see some support for Kakay as well.

Willock will leave on a free this summe and it will be very interesting to see where he ends up .

For me I don't think he works hard enough especially without the ball and that will become more apparent more towards the end of the season when he starts protecting his body more for his summer move .

Flip side when he's on form he's still our main goal threat and no coincidence that when we had that 3 game streak he was instrumental in majority of the goals

I would start Smyth tomorrow though as I think he needs to be rewarded for his performances off the bench
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:48 - Feb 2 with 1689 viewsBostonR

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:18 - Feb 2 by Rangersw12

Kakay hasn't done anything wrong and has never let us down when he's played.

He isn't good enough but his attitude has always been decent so it's very harsh to bomb him out to the U18s

[Post edited 2 Feb 16:19]

It's not personal with Kakay.
Surely, if you are a professional footballer and the club you are contracted to, decides it's time to loan you out, it is sort of saying you are not wanted and probably not good enough - which he is not.
We are in a relegation fight and Marti obviously does not want him.
You are being told your career at R's is over so take a loan and look to the future - which is not at QPR.
Football is a great game but a tough business.
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 17:11 - Feb 2 with 1553 viewspaulparker

What lunatic club wanted Richards

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 17:13 - Feb 2 with 1551 viewstkqpr

I think it was Hull and Middlesbrough who wanted Willock wasn't It?
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 17:24 - Feb 2 with 1497 viewslassel

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 16:23 - Feb 2 by 1MoreBrightonR

yeah, very harsh on Kakay. a player who always gives his all, and he has no duty to accept a loan out. Maybe he's got family/kids and wants to stay with them and not uproot them for the sake of a few months. Just because he's not a great footballer doesnt make him a terrible person.

You’re 100% right that there is more complexity to a person with a life - albeit a well funded life - having to make a decision that’s right for their family,.

The reality though is that Marti has told Kakay he isn’t in his plans and he won’t be extended, and Kakay deciding not to leave has cost us the chance to bring in another new face.

He is fully within his rights to stay and see out his contract, but pretty much any other player in this squad, and plenty before him who have since left, would get destroyed for making the same decision.
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 17:28 - Feb 2 with 1469 viewsPhilmyRs

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 17:11 - Feb 2 by paulparker

What lunatic club wanted Richards

Thought the same.
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 17:40 - Feb 2 with 1404 viewsDeanoMD

Anyway one of the funniest parts of yesterday was Ian Mac from West London Sport offering fans out on Twitter, did anyone else see this?

Comedy gold.....
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 17:57 - Feb 2 with 1328 viewsStainrod

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 17:40 - Feb 2 by DeanoMD

Anyway one of the funniest parts of yesterday was Ian Mac from West London Sport offering fans out on Twitter, did anyone else see this?

Comedy gold.....

Why he get so chippy?
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 18:03 - Feb 2 with 1297 viewsRangersw12

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 17:40 - Feb 2 by DeanoMD

Comedy gold.....

Didn't see the spat but he's now deleted his twitter
Our new CEO has been busy...... on 18:04 - Feb 2 with 1292 viewsDeanoMD

Our new CEO has been busy...... on 17:57 - Feb 2 by Stainrod

Why he get so chippy?

He's being an old woman as usual.... :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024