Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ilias 19:16 - Feb 6 with 9751 viewssprocket

Ilias on 19:27 - Feb 6 with 4797 viewsstevec

That’s not a football team it’s a fungal infection.
Ilias on 19:47 - Feb 6 with 4650 viewsCateLeBonR

Would that make him the most expensive chair ever?
Ilias on 19:48 - Feb 6 with 4627 viewsbenhurst

If they'd come in a week ago (with a better bid mind you) he'd probably be off, surely there's no chance we sell him now without being able to get a replacement.
Ilias on 19:54 - Feb 6 with 4547 viewskensalriser

How would this happen outside the window?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ilias on 19:57 - Feb 6 with 4519 viewsStanisgod

F and off 😖

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ilias on 19:58 - Feb 6 with 4509 viewsHammersmithR

Ilias on 19:57 - Feb 6 by Stanisgod

F and off 😖

Turkish transfer window doesn’t shut until 9 Feb!
Ilias on 19:59 - Feb 6 with 4502 viewsMedwayR

Ilias on 19:54 - Feb 6 by kensalriser

How would this happen outside the window?

I'm fairly sure that the Turkish transfer window closes after ours.

Poll: Who’s better?

Ilias on 19:59 - Feb 6 with 4502 viewshoopedmonkey

Window is open till the 9th Feb in Turkey
Login to get fewer ads

Ilias on 20:00 - Feb 6 with 4483 viewsQPR_John

Not even £5M
Ilias on 20:12 - Feb 6 with 4368 viewsNorthernr

Ilias on 19:48 - Feb 6 by benhurst

If they'd come in a week ago (with a better bid mind you) he'd probably be off, surely there's no chance we sell him now without being able to get a replacement.

I make this right.
Ilias on 20:17 - Feb 6 with 4286 viewsWestonsuperR

Ilias on 20:12 - Feb 6 by Northernr

I make this right.

Agreed, can’t see us turning down a strong offer after failures to sell at the right time in the past and general lack of transfer fees received.
Ilias on 20:28 - Feb 6 with 4179 viewsbenhurst

Ilias on 20:29 - Feb 6 with 4166 viewsLongsufferingR

Looks like a Scottish type of league they have there. Trabzonspor are 4th but 26 points off the top two after only 24 games!!
[Post edited 6 Feb 20:30]
Ilias on 21:27 - Feb 6 with 3825 viewsQPRConor2000

I think the club have made the right call here.

It would take a pretty ridiculous offer for us to even consider selling him, especially when the transfer window in England has just recently closed.

I personally think wait until the summer, we still have him under contract until 2025 and we do have an option for another year as well, so we do techincally have him until 2026.
Ilias on 21:36 - Feb 6 with 3746 viewsGloucs_R

Ilias on 20:29 - Feb 6 by LongsufferingR

Looks like a Scottish type of league they have there. Trabzonspor are 4th but 26 points off the top two after only 24 games!!
[Post edited 6 Feb 20:30]

BOS went there and played in the champions League

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ilias on 21:37 - Feb 6 with 3724 viewsNorthernr

Ilias on 21:27 - Feb 6 by QPRConor2000

I think the club have made the right call here.

It would take a pretty ridiculous offer for us to even consider selling him, especially when the transfer window in England has just recently closed.

I personally think wait until the summer, we still have him under contract until 2025 and we do have an option for another year as well, so we do techincally have him until 2026.

Nice when we know the contract length isn’t it?
Ilias on 21:38 - Feb 6 with 3712 viewsGloucs_R

So we bring in a number 10, spend money on a couple of players..... Money we didn't have a month ago......

He's off and it'll be for about £6m imo. This leaked bid is to soften us (fans) up into thinking €8m is a good deal

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ilias on 21:58 - Feb 6 with 3549 viewsPunteR

Ilias on 21:38 - Feb 6 by Gloucs_R

So we bring in a number 10, spend money on a couple of players..... Money we didn't have a month ago......

He's off and it'll be for about £6m imo. This leaked bid is to soften us (fans) up into thinking €8m is a good deal

I make this right.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ilias on 22:05 - Feb 6 with 3486 viewssparkey

Ilias on 21:38 - Feb 6 by Gloucs_R

Not sure. Can't see us spending money in the hope a bid came in for Chair, that is financial suicide! Actually, yeah sounds about right.
Ilias on 22:20 - Feb 6 with 3354 viewsderbyhoop

I find it hard to believe we would accept any offer for Chair at this point. If we were 16th and an offer around £8m was received we'd do the deal; Given his value in a relegation fight it would be foolish to do a deal now.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ilias on 22:39 - Feb 6 with 3220 viewsnumptydumpty

Ilias on 22:20 - Feb 6 by derbyhoop

I find it hard to believe we would accept any offer for Chair at this point. If we were 16th and an offer around £8m was received we'd do the deal; Given his value in a relegation fight it would be foolish to do a deal now.

Wow.

Bit scarey.

Hoping our beliefs about how we have financed our new signings is true.

For me £10 million and we could take a punt we can survive without Ilias. Apparently start of this season, we turned down £6million from Leeds.

To me though that's a big punt...

He is our key player.

Without him, I feel this team struggles. He is definitely the main man and it seems everything goes via Chair...

If we had any other free agents in reserve if this happened and perhaps some work has been done should the unthinkable happens.

Although seen as last week we were told we would lose Chair due to imprisonment for serious GBH, a few pennies before he gets locked up sounds to be the way forward.

Whatever..... 😆

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Ilias on 23:13 - Feb 6 with 3058 views1JD

Ilias on 20:12 - Feb 6 by Northernr

I make this right.

Given he is obviously key to staying up, and the difference between relegation and staying up is -10m in TV money from league 1 to the championship , plus the additional loss of the extra multi-million due in championship TV revenues next season, you’d be mad to sell for any price at this point if you were the owners. The numbers just don’t stack up any way you look at it.
Ilias on 23:17 - Feb 6 with 3035 viewsNorthernr

Ilias on 23:13 - Feb 6 by 1JD

Given he is obviously key to staying up, and the difference between relegation and staying up is -10m in TV money from league 1 to the championship , plus the additional loss of the extra multi-million due in championship TV revenues next season, you’d be mad to sell for any price at this point if you were the owners. The numbers just don’t stack up any way you look at it.

Agree, but a week ago when you could spend on some replacements probably a different story. Now probably not for all the reasons you’ve given there.
Ilias on 23:46 - Feb 6 with 2928 viewsSydneyRs

Ilias on 23:17 - Feb 6 by Northernr

Agree, but a week ago when you could spend on some replacements probably a different story. Now probably not for all the reasons you’ve given there.

This. No benefit to cashing in now because we can't use the money to boost the squad until the end of the season. He'd have been gone if this was two weeks ago.
Ilias on 23:48 - Feb 6 with 2921 viewsLazyFan

There is no way we would sell for that. From our transfers in Jan, we can tell we are under FPP as otherwise we would not have brought anyone in. Therefore QPR do not need to sell in this window.

I guess we would have only sold for £10m in my view, not a mere £4.2m (€5m). Crackers that.

Rumour was that Leeds did not bid £6m in the summer it was on the last day of the window, as they loaned Sinisterra on the last day of August. Then they enquired for Chair and we said no, too late.

With his impressive performances on TV and recently, he is known to be playing well in bad team. I doubt very much we shall sell this window unless it for £10m, pounds not Euro's. Next summer, I am sure we would for £10m, but then we out of the FFP nightmare and more money coming into the Champ. May not need to sell at all and contract renewal again.

What we should do is say, sorry Chair is not for sale, however, we have this Willock chap who is cheap for €500k and will take a 1.5-year deal. Cheap at the price. They may go for him as he's so cheap so, low risk gamble.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024