Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread 15:11 - Mar 12 with 41067 viewsMonkey_Roots

Will we be Top Cat or just another sorry looking, well beaten pussy?

If this goes badly, Spaceman can come back…

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:49 - Mar 16 with 2534 viewsMalintabuk

can't be cramp
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:49 - Mar 16 with 2512 views1BobbyHazell

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:47 - Mar 16 by Malintabuk

lol Sincs great running..but then it all goes wrong

Has to pull it back from there!

And also, sidefoots aren't beating the keeper from that angle!

Great play to get there mind. Needs to start every away game!
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:51 - Mar 16 with 2315 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:49 - Mar 16 by 1BobbyHazell

Has to pull it back from there!

And also, sidefoots aren't beating the keeper from that angle!

Great play to get there mind. Needs to start every away game!

Just was about to type that Armstrong needs to hammer those opposite post every time a juicy rebound available if its saved
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:52 - Mar 16 with 2068 viewsR_from_afar

FT 0-0

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:53 - Mar 16 with 2004 viewsDamo1962

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:51 - Mar 16 by CLAREMAN1995

Just was about to type that Armstrong needs to hammer those opposite post every time a juicy rebound available if its saved

At least it feels like you have eleven on the pitch with Armstrong...as opposed to ten with Dykes.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:53 - Mar 16 with 1982 viewsqprxtc

Coitus interruptus
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:53 - Mar 16 with 1942 viewsGloucs_R

Feel like that was dropped points.

Didn't take our chances though

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:54 - Mar 16 with 1855 viewskensalriser

Stoke and Weds losing, Watford just scored a late one at Brum and Hudds aren't beating Rotherham. Another great opportunity gone begging.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:54 - Mar 16 with 1842 viewsstrikerace

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:53 - Mar 16 by Damo1962

At least it feels like you have eleven on the pitch with Armstrong...as opposed to ten with Dykes.

agreed, bug difference even if Armstrong does make mistakes
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 16 with 1823 viewsdmm

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:53 - Mar 16 by Gloucs_R

Feel like that was dropped points.

Didn't take our chances though

Yep agreed. We had two or three good opportunities to score and fluffed them. Still a valuable point gained though.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 16 with 1812 viewsSpaceman_P

disappointing point, but right now it's better than a loss.

But very typical QPR display here.

Birmingham must win
Swansea must win
Sheff Wed must win
Plymouth must win
Hull likely will lose
Preston happy with a draw
Leeds likely lose
Coventry if in playoffs may be easy on us.

based on today's display, I think only Sheff Wednesday may be a win.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 16 with 1798 viewsstevec

I’m happy with that point.

It’s away, we have no right to expect a win down where we are, it’s another gain on 4 of those around us and we don’t seem to have lost any ground on the others.

U RRs
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 16 with 1791 viewsconnell10

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:54 - Mar 16 by kensalriser

Stoke and Weds losing, Watford just scored a late one at Brum and Hudds aren't beating Rotherham. Another great opportunity gone begging.

We got a point . Others didn't I'm OK with that.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 16 with 1705 viewstraininvain

Probably two points dropped on the balance of chances but we’re becoming a difficult team to beat. Feels increasingly like the three games following international break could define our season.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 16 with 1678 viewsMalintabuk

0-0 and in all honesty neither team was worth a victory. There is a reason that we are where we are and so getting a 0-0 away from home, no matter how poor a run a team is on will do for me
Outside the bottom at the IB and that was what I wanted, with Easter games against Birmingham and Swansea to come, and hopefully 3 or 4 points out of them 2 will be good enough
Defence looked good, but that might be more down to Sunderland being so bad but a clean sheet.
Hayden was MOTM for me, both him and Colback looked good. But dear oh dear the attack was woeful with Dykes, and even Chair was poor, but we can excuse Chair, but Dykes how anyone can defend this man is a mystery. Sincs is not the answer but at least he looks like he might score.
If we can escape this year and if by some stroke of luck we can get a decent striker I think this could be a good team
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 16 with 1678 viewsmart_Goblin

No question that is 2 points dropped

Sunderland were there for the taking and ready to go under and we did what Clive and others always say we do and that’s come down to the opponents level . They were a 3 at best Sunderland and we were no better . Very disappointed
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:58 - Mar 16 with 1657 views1BobbyHazell

Well we didn't lose. Although I reckon Sunderland wouldn't score if we played another half hour with just Begovic, Hayden and the back 4 on the pitch.

Sincs giving us the most Sincs like moments was at least something in what was an outrageously drab and low quality game.

2 points missed against the worst team we'll play for the rest of the season, but that's us this year, no getting away from it. We'll probably smash Leeds 4 - 0.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:58 - Mar 16 with 1656 viewslassel

Absolutely turgid unfortunately.

They’ve been on the beach for weeks and even gifted us 2 great chances and we still couldn’t win.

The only saving grace is that everyone else around lost too.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 16 with 1601 viewsCamberleyR

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:47 - Mar 16 by CLAREMAN1995

Sweet Jesus we blew that either superb save or poor shot from wilock

No, got to give the keeper credit. Willock got good contact on it but probably too straight. Just slightly to the keeper's right or left it's a goal.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 16 with 1590 viewsJuzzie

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:54 - Mar 16 by kensalriser

Yes and no. We could have won today and all those other results of those immediately around us could have been different too meaning our win was negated.

We’ve gained ground, we’re the only ones to have had a positive outcome.

I’m ok with that.
[Post edited 16 Mar 17:02]
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 16 with 1574 viewsNov77

Ainsworth: “dykes and Armstrong will get at least ten goals each”

They’re gonna need some hat tricks soon.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 17:00 - Mar 16 with 1524 viewsqueensparker

On the positive side it’s another clean sheet which is what you want in a relegation battle (albeit against a toothless Sunderland team), we didn’t lose so the table is better given the other results, but if Sinclair started that game I reckon we’d have won.

Chair looked well off the pace, one of his poorest games for us. Wonder if the whole situation is catching up on him.
[Post edited 16 Mar 17:01]
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 16 with 1486 viewsSherryHoop

Very poor game of football.

Had the chance to win it.

Dykes is 3rd choice striker for me. Just doesn't make things happen where as Armstrong does and Frey sort of does.

Didn't look like conceding really.

It's in our hands and we are hard to beat. Feels like other teams have worked out that if you press us we will give you a chance at some point. Need to have a plan B for when they press us.

Anyway....we move on.

This season is tense and exciting, but frustrating and not good for your health.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 16 with 1482 viewskarlski

Can't believe some of the harshness on Sincs I'm seeing. Yes, his finishing could have been 'better' (wasn't bad against Leicester was it?), yes, a pull back might have been better (after carrying the ball 80 yards by himself - something no other player in our side except perhaps Smyth can do, let alone has done in this game), but he's created 3 of the best attacking situations we had in the whole game in the short time he's been on the pitch (plus a few others). One low hard on target shot at the keeper's feet after running in behind at a tight angle - easily could have gone in. One laid on an absolute plate for Willock who should have scored (maybe just couldn't wrap foot around it, but think that has to go in).

I think not starting him and Smyth was a mistake, personally - team on such a losing streak, get right at them rather than just trying to stay solid early doors. On the other hand you could argue bringing them on later allowed them to run at tired defences - fair enough, but would have given Smyth longer. Just my two cents, ultimately we were pretty solid, won the 'stats' battle, had the better chances, should have won.

But it's two dropped points in the context of the run in.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 16 with 1474 viewscolinallcars

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 16 by Nov77

Ainsworth: “dykes and Armstrong will get at least ten goals each”

They’re gonna need some hat tricks soon.

Maybe they're “slowly ramping up”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024