Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 34399 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 20:49 - Apr 4 with 2483 viewscolinallcars

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 19:52 - Apr 4 by Superhoops2808

I think that if they concede early, they will panic and we will be able to take advantage of that

3-0

Yup, it's always great to take an early lead but in this game it would be a Godsend.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 21:15 - Apr 4 with 2410 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Please God, don't let Jeff Hendrick score a 90th minute winner. 🙏
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 21:25 - Apr 4 with 2391 viewscaptainmycaptian

A draw would be fine in my opinion this is one of the hardest games. They have to go for it and will from the get go. If we keep a clean sheet it's a great result.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 22:41 - Apr 4 with 2333 viewsmart_Goblin

Good news is lower school is all Rangers this week
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 00:22 - Apr 5 with 2247 viewsjohncharles

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 20:31 - Apr 1 by colinallcars

D'you know, I've always wondered. What is a runcible spoon ?

Don’t know but I wouldn’t turn my back on it

Strong and stable my arse.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 00:48 - Apr 5 with 2226 viewsqueensparker

Two fantastic six pointer wins, vibe around the club at an all time recent high, a miracle relegation escape within our grasp, opponents on their arse, no injuries…

This screams frustrating defeat to me.

Given how this season has gone surely it’s got a few more agonising twists and turns in it before all eyes turn to Mykonos
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 07:46 - Apr 5 with 2124 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 08:38 - Apr 5 with 2070 viewshubble

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 21:06 - Apr 3 by Spaceman_P

It's only Wednesday and I am actually looking forward to watching this match.

I know this was unintentional, but you're right Spaceman: "it's only Wednesday." They're not fcking Brazil, lads and lasses.

And when you've got strikers like Dunninho and Cookinho scoring for fun, this is not a game to get too stressed about this. A tension calming 1-0 to the mighty Rangers.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Login to get fewer ads

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 10:44 - Apr 5 with 1908 viewsRangersw12

Anyone else nervous about this one , every time we think we have cracked it and pat ourselves on the back we go and fck it up next game

I would take a draw tbh
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 12:50 - Apr 5 with 1823 viewscolinallcars

I'll be happy as a sandbag if Rotherham beat Plymouth tonight.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:04 - Apr 5 with 1727 viewsTheChef

My Wednesday mate has been kicking off about Chair still being allowed to play - even though I said he's not been so influential of late and last weekend's wins largely down to the back four.

So he's now bound to score tomorrow

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:59 - Apr 5 with 1668 viewsOldPedro

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:04 - Apr 5 by TheChef

My Wednesday mate has been kicking off about Chair still being allowed to play - even though I said he's not been so influential of late and last weekend's wins largely down to the back four.

So he's now bound to score tomorrow

The presenter on The Wednesday Week podcast keeps kicking off about Chair. He has recently done a couple of podcasts with lads from the W12 podcast and has mentioned Chair both times and his court case.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:09 - Apr 5 with 1623 viewsdmm

I was thinking that if we keep Bannan quiet we'll blunt Wendy's attack. But just checked his season stats and he only has 1 goal and 1 assist.

He often does well against us though and is still a player to watch out for.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:20 - Apr 5 with 1599 viewsTheChef

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:09 - Apr 5 by dmm

I was thinking that if we keep Bannan quiet we'll blunt Wendy's attack. But just checked his season stats and he only has 1 goal and 1 assist.

He often does well against us though and is still a player to watch out for.

Bannan is only just back from injury, played the last two games.

They also have Josh Windass back from injury tomorrow.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:27 - Apr 5 with 1563 viewsbosh67

Dangerous game this one. They will come at us. Marti has already talked several times about them already beating us 2-1 and that we have to have the mindset to avenge that. Given our recent bonded displays you hope the team goes out there with payback in mind. We should be able to go out there and play with freedom and confidence but it doesn't usually happen that way when we expect QPR to do the expected.

Part of me feels we could get caught out and go down 1-2 again.
Part of me feels it could just be very cagey and end up 0-0 or 1-1.
Part of me feels FFS our strikers have to finally score some goals and if so 2-0.
[Post edited 5 Apr 16:31]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:17 - Apr 5 with 1467 viewsSpaceman_P

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:59 - Apr 5 by OldPedro

The presenter on The Wednesday Week podcast keeps kicking off about Chair. He has recently done a couple of podcasts with lads from the W12 podcast and has mentioned Chair both times and his court case.

they must hate stone throwing in Sheffield.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:59 - Apr 5 with 1390 viewscolinallcars

Don't forget to take a few quid to the game for the Tiger Cubs collection.
Maybe our generosity will lead to Lady Luck looking down on us munificently.
You know what they say…..Instant Karma, Dalai Lama.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 18:02 - Apr 5 with 1385 viewskensalriser

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:27 - Apr 5 by bosh67

Dangerous game this one. They will come at us. Marti has already talked several times about them already beating us 2-1 and that we have to have the mindset to avenge that. Given our recent bonded displays you hope the team goes out there with payback in mind. We should be able to go out there and play with freedom and confidence but it doesn't usually happen that way when we expect QPR to do the expected.

Part of me feels we could get caught out and go down 1-2 again.
Part of me feels it could just be very cagey and end up 0-0 or 1-1.
Part of me feels FFS our strikers have to finally score some goals and if so 2-0.
[Post edited 5 Apr 16:31]

I'm so certain it'll be a win, draw or defeat I've put money on it.

Hope the game isn't abandoned.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 18:19 - Apr 5 with 1364 viewsplasmahoop

I think we are going to lose. We're clearly going to keep it interesting for the rest of the season. I reckon we'll stay up in the end, but it's not going to be easy is it.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 18:24 - Apr 5 with 1350 viewsSpaceman_P

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:59 - Apr 5 by colinallcars

Don't forget to take a few quid to the game for the Tiger Cubs collection.
Maybe our generosity will lead to Lady Luck looking down on us munificently.
You know what they say…..Instant Karma, Dalai Lama.

more like dalai mail!!!
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 19:40 - Apr 5 with 1272 viewsAndybrat

We have momentum, surely 2-0 with JCS and Foxy scoring, the others have done their bit. If Larkeche and Cannon come on could be a massacre. Assuming Paal starts, Foxy replaces JCS after he scores, Dunne rested for the second half and Larkeche given 10 mins.
Or we start with all 4 up f
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 19:42 - Apr 5 with 1266 viewsAndybrat

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 19:40 - Apr 5 by Andybrat

We have momentum, surely 2-0 with JCS and Foxy scoring, the others have done their bit. If Larkeche and Cannon come on could be a massacre. Assuming Paal starts, Foxy replaces JCS after he scores, Dunne rested for the second half and Larkeche given 10 mins.
Or we start with all 4 up f

We start with all 4 up front, Frey in goal behind Dykes etc etc. Talking crap but u get my drift.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 20:21 - Apr 5 with 1190 viewsHarbour

Head 1-1 heart 2-0 …critical we don’t lose take a point love a win
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 21:19 - Apr 5 with 1122 viewsDorse

Won't be watching tomorrow due to a prior heavy drinking engagement with Clan Dorse. Arsenhole-supporting brother will be in attendance and the bullshit will flow unimpeded until we are politely asked to leave the Early Bird 2-4-1 Special (discount token from the free paper) at the Toby Carvery and cadge a lift back on Mum's mobility scooter. We shall then progress to necking Lower Slobovian screw-up ersatz Lambrusco (£2.99 a gallon from Home Bargains) and make appreciative noises such as 'interesting bouquet' and 'lingering afterburn'...

Anyway, by Sunday my liver will be paté and I will have to place a public apology to the people of Poole through the Town Crier (as per tradition). I'll catch you beautiful people (and dogs pretending to be human) later.

2-0 to the good guys.
Edit - JCS to get the first. You heard.
[Post edited 5 Apr 21:21]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 21:30 - Apr 5 with 1100 viewscolinallcars

Damn, Plymouth one up after 67 mins.
The Gatling's jammed and the colonel dead.
Where the hell did that come from?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024