Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 32027 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 13 with 1285 viewsJimmyR

We’ve had 3 throws on theirs 18yrd late, only one thrown to the near post. No time to take a fecking corner! They are much better than us, no speed in our play
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 13 with 1279 viewsSpaceman_P

Sinton needs to get in the changing room.

I actually feel the others in the team find it hard having Dykes in the team too, notice how they all avoid passing to him.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 13 with 1276 viewsQPunkR

As amateur a 45 minutes as you'll see at this level there. Absolutely no-one in Hoops playing above a 5/10. We're absolutely miles off every single Hull player, they can do as they please and but for some slightly wayward passing in the final third they'd already be 4-0 up

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 13 with 1252 viewsDamo1962

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 13 by Logman

Andersen off, Armstrong on please. 4-4-2.

We're not going to out-play them now with the 3 in behind.

Anderson has been a big disappointment. So have the rest brought in to save us TBH.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 13 with 1219 viewsPetros

Anyone else get the horrible feeling that Anderson is getting worse by the game? Really poor first half
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 13 with 1218 viewsCamberleyR

Results elsewhere couldn't be going much worse.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 13 with 1168 viewsSK_hoops

Those loan signings appear to have been QPR'd.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 13 with 1121 viewsPetros

How on earth are Hull not top six?
Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 13 with 1105 viewsmart_Goblin

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:40 - Apr 13 by Damo1962

I hope all three are gone by next season. They ain't the answer now...and never will be. I hope MC realises by now the extent of his job. The owners need to support him and get players in who give a damn. I thought Hull would be too strong...but they sound light years ahead of us.

Everybody letting Anderson off a bit lightly too.

Last 4 or 5 games he’s been horrendous with the exception of Plymouth when he was ok at best.
He just can’t pass from A to B .

I think he’ll put Colback on and take Anderson off. At least Colback might kick a couple .
On the other hand if I close my eyes my vision of Colback is chasing players towards our own goal because he’s always a yard to slow
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:56 - Apr 13 with 1074 viewstraininvain

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 13 by Petros

Anyone else get the horrible feeling that Anderson is getting worse by the game? Really poor first half

Was thinking the same. We seem to have dragged him down to our level.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 13 with 1055 viewsPetros

We’re well ahead in successful dribbles 😳
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 13 with 1051 viewsBurnleyhoop

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 13 by MelakaRanger

Carry on as we are and we could easily ship another few

Hull playing fast and we are generally ambling about without any urgency.

Only one team seams to want to win this one

Looks like a dads v lads game. We’re ponderous and they are playing it around us like kids taking the piss out of old farts. Embarrassing.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 13 with 1048 viewsstrikerace

We need to swap off at least 8 players, maybe the ref will feel bad for us and allow it
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 13 with 1030 viewsRed_Ranger

This is hell!!!!
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 13 with 1029 viewsperpignanR

Sunderland winning at baggies. You couldn’t make today up.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 13 with 1025 viewsPhilmyRs

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 13 by Logman

Andersen off, Armstrong on please. 4-4-2.

We're not going to out-play them now with the 3 in behind.

What’s happened to Andersen? He’s playing like a triallist. The player that started so well when he joined, is looking a shadow of his former self. He just delivered one of the worst halves of football I remember from one of our attacking players in some time. Pretty much everything he did was poor. Hodge or Smyth surely deserve to start ahead of him at the mo?
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 13 with 1024 viewsSpaceman_P

it's neat it's neat it's neat, it's neat, we're standing in tiger sheet.
[Post edited 13 Apr 15:58]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 13 with 992 viewsrbee

Looked at the first goal again, Begovic's positioning was fine and there was nothing he could have done, the ball went in off the crossbar!

Sh1t or bust second half. Andersen seems to have caught QPRitis already so I would take him and Chair off and put Armstrong and Smyth on both to play wide to try and stretch Hull. Dykes up top with Willock given a free roll.
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:01]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 13 with 978 viewsqprd

Honestly hoping that Coventry falls out of playoffs and are on the beach for that last match
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 13 with 947 viewsDamo1962

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 13 by Petros

How on earth are Hull not top six?

They concede too many...until today of course😉
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 13 with 901 viewsgazza1

Thought Hull played very well indeed in the 1st half......not sure that they can play that well in the 2nd.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 13 with 888 viewsqprd

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 13 by PhilmyRs

What’s happened to Andersen? He’s playing like a triallist. The player that started so well when he joined, is looking a shadow of his former self. He just delivered one of the worst halves of football I remember from one of our attacking players in some time. Pretty much everything he did was poor. Hodge or Smyth surely deserve to start ahead of him at the mo?

Anderson’s form has not warranted a place in the team for weeks…. Think his last good match was against West Brom
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 13 with 881 viewsQPunkR

Hull are a demonstrably better football team than us but that's no excuse for not doing even the basics right and allowing every one of their players to run off you. There is zero fight or pride in the QPR team today whatsoever and I'm frankly embarrassed

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 13 with 879 viewsRangersw12

Hull look a decent side

With our attack can't see us scoring 2 but if we get the next goal you never know

Just knew the cnts would make us go to Coventry
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:02 - Apr 13 with 843 viewsSherryHoop

We started well and then their goal just removed all pressure.

After that we were total shite. System was a mess. No out ball. No threat at all really. No width. No crosses. No chances.

Marti has to take some of the blame for such a poor formation and not reacting during the half.

Desperately need some pace up top.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024