Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds ticket threads 23:18 - Apr 21 with 14174 viewsNorthernr

Look, we all know the situation on Friday.

I am, shall we say, intrigued, that having not had any such threads all year, we're now getting "oh I'm a Partizan Belgrade fan in town to watch Book of Mormon looking for something to do" or "I'm a Sunderland fan just here to have a woooorrrr great time lads".

Maybe genuine. Maybe not. I suspect not. All future Leeds ticket spares etc threads will be locked. If you're genuine, then I am sorry about that. If you're not, I hope West Brom/Norwich/Southampton/Anybody dick you over in the play-offs.

Leeds ticket threads on 22:41 - Apr 23 with 2968 viewswombat

Leeds ticket threads on 22:16 - Apr 23 by thame_hoops

It’s actually, ‘see it, say it, sorted’ I never realised till I saw it written down.

Eassy way to catch them out , stick pots of gravy around the ground , similar to bird feeders , they won’t be able to resist the smell

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Leeds ticket threads on 22:57 - Apr 23 with 2892 viewshubble

Leeds ticket threads on 22:16 - Apr 23 by thame_hoops

It’s actually, ‘see it, say it, sorted’ I never realised till I saw it written down.

It's such a stupid bloody phrase, I like to think it's 'see it, say it, salted.'

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Leeds ticket threads on 02:22 - Apr 24 with 2739 viewsbob566

Don't we do this too. I've read numerous threads of qpr fans having to sit on their hands after we've scored in away ends. All clubs do it for big matches. Just saying
Leeds ticket threads on 07:55 - Apr 24 with 2495 viewsWatford_Ranger

Leeds ticket threads on 02:22 - Apr 24 by bob566

Don't we do this too. I've read numerous threads of qpr fans having to sit on their hands after we've scored in away ends. All clubs do it for big matches. Just saying

I’ve done it a few times but if you’re dumb enough to make yourself known, especially when your team is winning, you should expect something to happen. Leeds being massiver than massive tend to do it more than most.
Leeds ticket threads on 08:49 - Apr 24 with 2341 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We did it all the time in the 80s in London grounds. It was far safer keeping quiet and making your way out after, than offering yourself up for ambush coming out of the away end. I remember Tommy Langley celebrating in front of us in the Shed. It was hard not to smile at that.
I was also a guest of a Man Utd fan in the home end on the Dennis Bailey match. In fact that was the last time I went to Old Trafford. Seems quite fitting and I don't want to spoil that memory by going there and seeing us lose now!
Leeds ticket threads on 09:04 - Apr 24 with 2298 viewsdutch

You can always tell a Yorkshireman. You just can't tell him very much.
Leeds ticket threads on 09:41 - Apr 24 with 2208 viewsGaryBannister86

Leeds ticket threads on 08:49 - Apr 24 by CroydonCaptJack

We did it all the time in the 80s in London grounds. It was far safer keeping quiet and making your way out after, than offering yourself up for ambush coming out of the away end. I remember Tommy Langley celebrating in front of us in the Shed. It was hard not to smile at that.
I was also a guest of a Man Utd fan in the home end on the Dennis Bailey match. In fact that was the last time I went to Old Trafford. Seems quite fitting and I don't want to spoil that memory by going there and seeing us lose now!

I was in the home end at Old Trafford (along with quite a few others) in the halcyon days when we lost 2-1 having taken the lead through Bradley, I think. They cheated their way back into it if I remember with Hughes barging Peacock out the way to allow a free run to someone like Cantona, can't quite remember.

When Allen scored, I celebrated openly, along with the others who were in the home end. I was young, stupid, but also remembering all too well how many Utd fans celebrated in the home ends at Loftus Road, so didn't care. There wasn't a problem.
Leeds ticket threads on 10:10 - Apr 24 with 2087 viewsYorkRanger

sat in the home end many times for different games/reasons and behave appropriately and there has never been a problem. That said sat in the Stretford end for the League Cup game where we lost 1-0 (Cerny had a very good game), memory fails me slightly but we came close to equalise late on (hit the post I think), I jumped up and quickly sat back down, nobody around me batted an eyelid...
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds ticket threads on 10:51 - Apr 24 with 1980 viewsloftboy

Sat in the home end several times,mainly because away fans were kept in for ages sometimes and we had trains to catch, only time I openly celebrated was Luton away when the had the away fan ban, Falco equalised and there was several hundred leaping about.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Leeds ticket threads on 11:41 - Apr 24 with 1891 viewsRBlock

Leeds ticket threads on 13:06 - Apr 23 by smuttsontour

I need a spare seat if any are going - can show stubs from plymouth and hull away.

thanks

Again, putting it out there, this geezer is full of sh!t and will flog it for a profit. Did exactly this at the Euros - sold him tickets for the semis at face value because it's another R fan, and the people in the seats had no idea who he was. Absolute chancer
Leeds ticket threads on 12:13 - Apr 24 with 1794 viewsrobith

Leeds ticket threads on 19:19 - Apr 23 by guitarzan

If you hear someone ‘speaking as they find ‘ or trying to ‘tell you something you don’t know’ they’re probably from Yorkshire. And the whippet is another giveaway

my wife's side of the family is from Leeds and I went to a wedding of one of her cousin's near York. One of their relatives, unprompted, asked me to look at the surroundings. It was a field. A generic English field. He looked at me and said "It really is God's own country". Beyond parody.
Leeds ticket threads on 12:15 - Apr 24 with 1782 viewsrobith

Yeah, but it's Leeds
Leeds ticket threads on 12:49 - Apr 24 with 1686 viewswombat

Leeds ticket threads on 10:51 - Apr 24 by loftboy

Sat in the home end several times,mainly because away fans were kept in for ages sometimes and we had trains to catch, only time I openly celebrated was Luton away when the had the away fan ban, Falco equalised and there was several hundred leaping about.

was the same both games during the ban at luton was pretty fun ny , esp the we thought we wqs banned chant , defo one of the funniest away games ive been to since the 80s

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Leeds ticket threads on 13:35 - Apr 24 with 1535 viewsSheffieldHoop

Leeds ticket threads on 22:57 - Apr 23 by hubble

It's such a stupid bloody phrase, I like to think it's 'see it, say it, salted.'

More "See it. Say it. Be talked down to like you're a fcking imbecile" in my experience.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Leeds ticket threads on 13:39 - Apr 24 with 1527 viewsJuzzie

Sat in the home end at away games on half a dozen occasions and we never won once so it never became a problem for me!
Leeds ticket threads on 13:55 - Apr 24 with 1428 viewsGroveR

Leeds ticket threads on 16:40 - Apr 23 by robith

See it, say it, sort it

See owt, say nowt, sort nowt owt
Leeds ticket threads on 14:51 - Apr 26 with 713 viewsaston_hoop

Just be warned there are a lot of scam accounts on Twitter pretending to sell tickets for tonights game. Probably more likely targeting desperate Leeds fans, but just in case, don´t fall for it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Leeds ticket threads on 17:22 - Apr 26 with 470 viewsthame_hoops

Leeds ticket threads on 14:51 - Apr 26 by aston_hoop

Just be warned there are a lot of scam accounts on Twitter pretending to sell tickets for tonights game. Probably more likely targeting desperate Leeds fans, but just in case, don´t fall for it

These scam accounts are usually quite obvious. They’re always selling between two and four tickets, ladies and have no posts about football whatsoever. Always wondered how the scam works? Whether people bank transfer them the money?
[Post edited 26 Apr 17:27]
Leeds ticket threads on 17:33 - Apr 26 with 442 viewsaston_hoop

Leeds ticket threads on 17:22 - Apr 26 by thame_hoops

These scam accounts are usually quite obvious. They’re always selling between two and four tickets, ladies and have no posts about football whatsoever. Always wondered how the scam works? Whether people bank transfer them the money?
[Post edited 26 Apr 17:27]

Yeah think they ask for the money in advance then disappear. Had to stop a friend falling for one not that long ago promising to sell some concert tickets. So there are people out there who can fall for them

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024