Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 118668 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:42 - May 22 with 6057 viewsHoopstar

Think that was Troy Parrott with the Kinehans.

Must be due a thread on getting him in soon mind
Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:02 - May 22 with 5936 viewsHAYESBOY

https://arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/2024/05/22/u16s-defender-cory-brew-joins-qpr-

U16 left back signed for the Academy.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:39 - May 22 with 5808 viewsconnell10

Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:01 - May 22 by Stainrod

It is a a sign of contentment in our season that there has been no sighting on any QPR message board of the annual “why haven’t we signed a f@cking striker yet” thread. Normally one comes out in time for the May blossom

I started one.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:23 - May 23 with 5288 viewsstantheman10

I really don't see the point of this thread so early! The trransfer window isn't even open yet. Most players contracts run until the end of June. I doubt we'll do any business until we see what players have been released by clubs so that we can sign players on a free.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:24 - May 23 with 5275 viewsconnell10

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:23 - May 23 by stantheman10

I really don't see the point of this thread so early! The trransfer window isn't even open yet. Most players contracts run until the end of June. I doubt we'll do any business until we see what players have been released by clubs so that we can sign players on a free.

It's for shits and giggles mate 🤪

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:31 - May 23 with 5226 viewsjeffranger

Don’t read it then
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:07 - May 23 with 5095 viewsHoopsie

To be fair, this thread is transfer “rumours”. Rumours don’t need a start time.

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:17 - May 23 with 5051 viewsDavieQPR

All clubs must register their released list with the EFL by the third Saturday of May [18th in this case]. So we know what players are being released by clubs.A few are added a bit later after turning down contract offers on the table.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:15 - May 23 with 4869 viewsstantheman10

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:31 - May 23 by jeffranger

Don’t read it then

You always get one don't you
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:42 - May 23 with 4742 viewsAntti_Heinola

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:15 - May 23 by stantheman10

You always get one don't you

he's got a point though.
I mute a few threads on here I don't have any interest in. Quicker than complaining about it.

Bare bones.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:53 - May 23 with 4692 viewsderbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:17 - May 23 by DavieQPR

All clubs must register their released list with the EFL by the third Saturday of May [18th in this case]. So we know what players are being released by clubs.A few are added a bit later after turning down contract offers on the table.

That date has passed so, I reckon 9 from 1st team squad released.
Still don't know about Begovic, Walsh, Mahoney (?), EDB nor Armstrong.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:11 - May 23 with 4581 viewsLandshark

There's nothing else happening on this forum due to it being off season so even if it's just rumours I am happy to buy into it.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:56 - May 23 with 4466 viewsAntti_Heinola

<US Accent> I'm hearing the London Superhoods have thrown their baseball cap into the diamond in the hunt for US soccer kicker Duncan Mcguire. McGuire was due to put his John Hancock on a contract from the Blackburn Bobbysox earlier this year, but that was kicked into touch by the UK Football Feds and the soccer sorcerer is now looking for other opportunities across the pond in little olde England. The Bobbysox' local rivals the Superhoods are in the market for someone who can take PKs and is not afraid when faced with the opposing goal tender, but they could face competition from the Sheffield Owls, the Plymouth Pilgrims and the Chelsea Sh!tbirds.</US Accent>

Bare bones.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:15 - May 23 with 4122 viewscheeseydane

Matt Philips released.
Getting on I know,......Chair replacement?
Maybe a temporary solution.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:35 - May 23 with 4008 viewsnumptydumpty

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:15 - May 23 by cheeseydane

Matt Philips released.

Adel Taraabt has a younger brother

Currently only 17 years old but his Physical Education department has given him a fantastic report

He just needs to stay away from his older brothers kebab business and given an opportunity

He has an online girlfriend who lives in Chiswick and he is visiting her for the first time next week.

Heads up for QPR scouting team !!!!

Data analysts steer clear please.....
[Post edited 23 May 18:37]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:42 - May 23 with 3991 viewsQuillPenRiot

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:01 - May 22 by DavieQPR

When we do sign a player I am expecting loads of 'Who?' and 'Never heard of him' comments.

Not inquisitive minds or physical robustness?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:54 - May 23 with 3647 viewsTonto

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:15 - May 23 by cheeseydane

Matt Philips released.

Hell no. Decreasing influence and I juries. High wage demand, no sell.on value. Did nothing much (other than THAT goal at Palace) last time. Avoid avoid avoid.
[Post edited 23 May 20:55]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 00:58 - May 24 with 3270 viewskensalriser

Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:54 - May 23 by Tonto

Hell no. Decreasing influence and I juries. High wage demand, no sell.on value. Did nothing much (other than THAT goal at Palace) last time. Avoid avoid avoid.
[Post edited 23 May 20:55]

We should have a special thread for discussing the signing of ex QPR players. Then everyone posting on it can be taken out and shot.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 07:38 - May 24 with 3029 viewscaliforniahoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 00:58 - May 24 by kensalriser

We should have a special thread for discussing the signing of ex QPR players. Then everyone posting on it can be taken out and shot.

😂😂
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:11 - May 24 with 2843 viewsLblock

#AnnounceAranConnolly

I mean what are the club playing at? Haven't they heard he's available????

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:05 - May 24 with 2721 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:11 - May 24 by Lblock

#AnnounceAranConnolly

I mean what are the club playing at? Haven't they heard he's available????

Show some ambishion!!!
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:11 - May 24 with 2700 viewslightwaterhoop

Well its a lot better than yet another thread about a certain Crystal Palace player.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:21 - May 24 with 2655 viewsderbyhoop

Whilst the retained lists had to be published by 18 May, the transfer window doesn't open until June 14.
So, for next 4 weeks, all you get is departures and rumours. Cos football clubs would never do underhanded deals, would they?
[Post edited 24 May 11:25]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:51 - May 24 with 2522 viewsconnell10

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:11 - May 24 by lightwaterhoop

Well its a lot better than yet another thread about a certain Crystal Palace player.

Eze mate!

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:25 - May 24 with 2422 viewsKensalT

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:21 - May 24 by derbyhoop

Whilst the retained lists had to be published by 18 May, the transfer window doesn't open until June 14.
So, for next 4 weeks, all you get is departures and rumours. Cos football clubs would never do underhanded deals, would they?
[Post edited 24 May 11:25]

You can make deals and announce them any time you like. There's nothing underhand about it, provided you're not tapping up players who are under contract.

Rotherham have already been busy with their keeper off to Stoke and several new signings already announced.

The transfer window exists for registration of players. No deal is complete until the registration is done.

I would be amazed if we haven't identified a few targets and already made a few approaches. And I would be just as amazed if we haven't been negotiating with some of the clubs being linked to JCS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024