Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 130291 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:56 - Jun 5 with 8965 viewsdavman

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:59 - May 31 by cpgerber

Jeff Hendrick available on a free after being release by Newcastle.

More interesting though, goalkeeper Loris Karius also released. But recently has been a back-up, not an established #1.

I'm guessing anyway at Newcastle being release without compensation is out of range for us in terms of salary, though.

Jeff Hendrick is well overpriced at that price...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:55 - Jun 7 with 8160 viewsTonto

https://the72.co.uk/2024/06/07/qpr-poised-to-sign-hearts-defender-rocco-friel/

Not sure if at this age he will be development squad or first team....

Edit: article says development
[Post edited 7 Jun 11:56]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:01 - Jun 7 with 8129 viewsaston_hoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:55 - Jun 7 by Tonto

https://the72.co.uk/2024/06/07/qpr-poised-to-sign-hearts-defender-rocco-friel/

Not sure if at this age he will be development squad or first team....

Edit: article says development
[Post edited 7 Jun 11:56]

Sounds like his dad is a piece of work!

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/204132-rocco-friel/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:45 - Jun 7 with 7715 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2024/qpr-consider-move-for-strasbourgs-nor

New one. Never heard of him.

Quick look and he seems to be a Chair mk 2.0
[Post edited 7 Jun 14:48]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:20 - Jun 7 with 7082 viewsaston_hoop

The word on the streets of Sunderland is that MC has jumped to the front of their managerial queue. Only a few more months of these stories to endure I'm sure before the season starts again

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:06 - Jun 7 with 6627 viewsLazyFan

Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:20 - Jun 7 by aston_hoop

The word on the streets of Sunderland is that MC has jumped to the front of their managerial queue. Only a few more months of these stories to endure I'm sure before the season starts again

He won't go there, especially after what happened with Beale. That would be too risky.

Now, Burnley might tempt him as they have money and a great squad. And he will fancy it in the Prem with two 3 transfer windows under his belt and knowing how to get something out of poor squad (which it will be in the Prem). Let's hope they go for the Sheff Wed manager instead, as he's up north.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:38 - Jun 8 with 6118 viewsnix

Can we just keep the MC is going made up rumours to a MC thread so I can ignore them?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:47 - Jun 8 with 5964 viewsconnell10

No chance they are a worse run club than we are .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:44 - Jun 8 with 5813 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:06 - Jun 7 by LazyFan

He won't go there, especially after what happened with Beale. That would be too risky.

Now, Burnley might tempt him as they have money and a great squad. And he will fancy it in the Prem with two 3 transfer windows under his belt and knowing how to get something out of poor squad (which it will be in the Prem). Let's hope they go for the Sheff Wed manager instead, as he's up north.

Burnley do not have that much money and will probably have to sell players to get costs down. Staff and player wages were 82% of turnover last season and relegation has triggered a clause in some debt repayment. They have released 14 players from the first team squad.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:59 - Jun 8 with 5773 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:44 - Jun 8 by DavieQPR

Burnley do not have that much money and will probably have to sell players to get costs down. Staff and player wages were 82% of turnover last season and relegation has triggered a clause in some debt repayment. They have released 14 players from the first team squad.

Ouch.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:16 - Jun 8 with 5558 viewsbosh67

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:45 - Jun 7 by HAYESBOY

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2024/qpr-consider-move-for-strasbourgs-nor

New one. Never heard of him.

Quick look and he seems to be a Chair mk 2.0
[Post edited 7 Jun 14:48]

Seen a few clips of him. Not sure what level he really plays at but he does have a beautiful left foot and a way of passing and getting round players that reminds me of Faurlin. Let's see.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:04 - Jun 8 with 5270 viewsLazyFan

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:44 - Jun 8 by DavieQPR

Thanks for the info, I stand corrected.
Hopefully, we can keep him ... Messiah!

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:39 - Jun 8 with 5030 viewsDavieQPR

Burnley also want ' a name' hence Lampard is the favorite.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:03 - Jun 8 with 4960 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:39 - Jun 8 by DavieQPR

Please go there Lamppost
Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:52 - Jun 8 with 4592 viewsEsox_Lucius

I saw Spurs have let Ryan Sessignon go on free. He looked different gravy when he left Fulham, what happened?

The grass is always greener.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 00:13 - Jun 9 with 4402 viewsbosh67

Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:52 - Jun 8 by Esox_Lucius

I saw Spurs have let Ryan Sessignon go on free. He looked different gravy when he left Fulham, what happened?

Really curious one because he looked destined for absolute greatness.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 01:11 - Jun 9 with 4331 viewstonyQPR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:39 - Jun 8 by DavieQPR

Fat frank has already had talks with Birmingham in the week, now that would be funny if he ended up there 😂😂😂 # lessons learnt 🤦🏼‍♂️
Transfer rumours 2024 on 01:19 - Jun 9 with 4324 viewsNorthernr

Lampard gets linked with every job, and maintains a managerial career, for the same reasons Uncle 'Arry did.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 06:53 - Jun 9 with 4141 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Transfer rumours 2024 on 00:13 - Jun 9 by bosh67

Really curious one because he looked destined for absolute greatness.

Ongoing hamstring injuries, plus major surgery. Only 40 appearances in 5 years, gotta feel for him.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:49 - Jun 9 with 3424 viewsQuite_Possibly_Ropey

Cameron Humphreys from Rotherham, can't say I know too much about him but certainly good pedigree.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sheffield-wednesday-millwall-qpr-and-swansea-
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:00 - Jun 10 with 2675 viewsMonkey_Roots

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-nottingham-forest-josh-bowler-chris-willoc

Don't know if it's really a rumour, but Josh Bowler
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:03 - Jun 10 with 2643 viewsbosh67

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:00 - Jun 10 by Monkey_Roots

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-nottingham-forest-josh-bowler-chris-willoc

Don't know if it's really a rumour, but Josh Bowler

I think he's become a great player at this level but I doubt he would want a return here. He wasn't very happy at the club the first time so that would be a factor, even with the draw of Marti.

Never knowingly right.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:20 - Jun 10 with 2526 viewsMonkey_Roots

I know he shouldn't have to make a comment on every bit of speculation, but it would settle my nerves a bit of Marti came out and said "I'm staying, don't worry Monkey, I ain't going nowhere"

I realise that he risks a repeat of the Beale fiasco, and the 'loyalty' speech, but please just let us know you're not entertaining any of these rumours...
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:31 - Jun 10 with 2131 viewsDavieQPR

For your own sanity do not take these Click Bait sites seriously. Just take them as made up fun. They have to change their name every year when nothing they have said turns out to be correct.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:54 - Jun 10 with 1869 viewsLazyFan

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:31 - Jun 10 by DavieQPR

For your own sanity do not take these Click Bait sites seriously. Just take them as made up fun. They have to change their name every year when nothing they have said turns out to be correct.

So, true.

Didn't we start a false rumour once on this site that this bait site picked up, and we got to expose and make fun of them?

How about Ronaldo buying QPR and playing his last season before retirement to get them in the Prem?
Something idiotic like that.

Proper funny that would be.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024