Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 130274 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:59 - May 31 with 8172 viewscpgerber

Jeff Hendrick available on a free after being release by Newcastle.

More interesting though, goalkeeper Loris Karius also released. But recently has been a back-up, not an established #1.

I'm guessing anyway at Newcastle being release without compensation is out of range for us in terms of salary, though.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:24 - May 31 with 7751 viewsWatford_Ranger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:59 - May 31 by cpgerber

Jeff Hendrick available on a free after being release by Newcastle.

More interesting though, goalkeeper Loris Karius also released. But recently has been a back-up, not an established #1.

I'm guessing anyway at Newcastle being release without compensation is out of range for us in terms of salary, though.

He’s dross and barely played for years. Would be very Begovic-y. Female fans would approve.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:54 - May 31 with 7032 viewsbosh67

I think we should take a look at this lad?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/videos/cd11gzy8z17o

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:14 - Jun 1 with 6545 viewsGus_iom

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:24 - May 31 by Watford_Ranger

He’s dross and barely played for years. Would be very Begovic-y. Female fans would approve.

Now, that's projection if I've ever seen it....
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:46 - Jun 1 with 6253 viewsjeffranger

I see Kemar Roofe been released by Rangers, just turned 31 & is he worth a contract as all ways scores Goals?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:39 - Jun 1 with 6128 viewsderbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:46 - Jun 1 by jeffranger

I see Kemar Roofe been released by Rangers, just turned 31 & is he worth a contract as all ways scores Goals?

No.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:36 - Jun 1 with 5855 viewsHayesender

Ronaldinho makes surprise appearance at Powerleague Shepherd's Bush with legend mobbed by fans https://mol.im/a/13482625 via https://dailym.ai/android

One for the future maybe?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:24 - Jun 1 with 5668 viewshantssi

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:36 - Jun 1 by Hayesender

Ronaldinho makes surprise appearance at Powerleague Shepherd's Bush with legend mobbed by fans https://mol.im/a/13482625 via https://dailym.ai/android

One for the future maybe?

Looks like Lady Penelope’s car!
Was Parker driving?
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:59 - Jun 1 with 5380 viewsjeffranger

@transfercentre9
QPR have made an offer of around £750k to sign MK Dons forward Max Dean.

The 20 year old scored 19 goals in 34 games for the Dons in the last season but it is thought the MK Dons will want in excess of £2M for the striker.

Plenty of Championship clubs have shown interest in the former Leeds man.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:06 - Jun 1 with 5356 viewsaston_hoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:59 - Jun 1 by jeffranger

@transfercentre9

The 20 year old scored 19 goals in 34 games for the Dons in the last season but it is thought the MK Dons will want in excess of £2M for the striker.

Fun to search QPR on their profile, its just a mass of 'QPR set to sign player X' where the player in question of course never joined us. They just make stuff up sadly, which is a shame as apparently Max Dean is a really good player

"Bromley youngster Jude Arthurs is set to sign for QPR for around £150k with him going back on loan until the end of the season.

The former Gillingham man is keen to move on from Bromley where he has been for three years.

Terms have been agreed and a medical is partaking as we speak."

"QPR have made an offer to sign Linfield teenager Ryan McKay.

The defender is thought to be keen on the deal and the transfer could be concluded fairly swiftly"

"QPR have won the race to sign highly sort after midfielder Ben Wiles from Rotherham United. A bid of £750k was agreed and Wiles will be in London over the weekend to discuss personal terms #qpr #rufc"

"Niko Hamalainen of QPR is set to sign for Charlton Athletic for a free transfer on a two year deal #qpr #cafc"

etc...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:41 - Jun 5 with 4246 viewsdmm

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/begovic-confirms-contract-talks There'll be more than a few Rs raising eyebrows at this!
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:50 - Jun 5 with 4158 viewssprocket

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:41 - Jun 5 by dmm

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/begovic-confirms-contract-talks There'll be more than a few Rs raising eyebrows at this!

Unless a backup then this makes no sense and I don't think Begovic would be interested in being a backup. If he signs I will be concerned.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:58 - Jun 5 with 4095 viewsAntti_Heinola

very worrying. i don't mind him as cheap reliable back up, but anything else, no thanks.

Bare bones.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:16 - Jun 5 with 3737 viewsQPR_Jim

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:50 - Jun 5 by sprocket

Unless a backup then this makes no sense and I don't think Begovic would be interested in being a backup. If he signs I will be concerned.

Wasn't he basically a back up for several years before joining us?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:16 - Jun 5 with 3735 viewsconnell10

Can't see him being here at the start of the season.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:25 - Jun 5 with 3672 viewsBklynRanger

Straw-clutching, but he may be over stating his 'talks' with us to help with interest / negotiations elsewhere.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:30 - Jun 5 with 3632 viewsRanger_1969

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:59 - Jun 1 by jeffranger

@transfercentre9

He'll start next season with a 3 match ban following a stamp on a Crawley player in the play-offs......!
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:33 - Jun 5 with 3386 viewsrbee

I did see The West London Sport headline - Out of Contract QPR Man Confirms Talks With Club - and when I saw it was Begovic I was both surprised and disappointed.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:19 - Jun 5 with 3157 viewsBeejnewark

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:33 - Jun 5 by rbee

I did see The West London Sport headline - Out of Contract QPR Man Confirms Talks With Club - and when I saw it was Begovic I was both surprised and disappointed.

Shocked and disappointed by the obvious clickbait?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:28 - Jun 5 with 2946 viewsnumptydumpty

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:19 - Jun 5 by Beejnewark

Shocked and disappointed by the obvious clickbait?

Not usually an outlet that does clickbait is WestLondonSport, so am less likely to doubt this.

If he is only intended as a back up goalkeeper here, then he could get back up keeper positions at a few premier league or high level clubs in other countries, where he would be paid a heck of a lot more than here.

The only reason he could sign here, would be as a number one, but also would be very surprised myself if that transpired and likewise disappointed.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:40 - Jun 5 with 2735 viewsderbyhoop

Jamal Lowe released by Bournemouth
[Post edited 5 Jun 21:33]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:50 - Jun 5 with 2511 viewsQPR_Hibs

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:40 - Jun 5 by derbyhoop

Jamal Lowe released by Bournemouth
[Post edited 5 Jun 21:33]

No. He went of his own accord.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:54 - Jun 5 with 2491 viewsLblock

If you don't rate Begobitch as a number one why would you accept him as back up?

It would be peak QPR for whoever is first choice to get injured 1st game and then a man the majority think is ropey have to play the next dozen where all his short comings are exposed.

I'll stick by whatever Marti decides but my personal choice is it's a fanks verry much gudbaye
He had a few decent games last season but when he ran out of WD40 by Christ he was poor

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:30 - Jun 5 with 2337 viewsHoopsie

As he is in talk with the club with interest elsewhere seems to suggest our offer is much reduced and it may be a back up keeper situation, that’s why he has not signed

Both the club and Begovic are keeping their options open, naturally

Why would we not if we are still looking for a “cheaper” and “better” candidate with experience?

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:13 - Jun 5 with 2209 viewsSpaceman_P

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:24 - Jun 1 by hantssi

Looks like Lady Penelope’s car!
Was Parker driving?

No only Noel Gallagher.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024