Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze for England! 11:34 - May 21 with 40329 viewswortonr

According to the BBC he’s in! Excellent for us but how much do we get if he starts? ( which surely will happen in a pre tournament game)
Eze for England! on 00:28 - May 22 with 3902 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Eze for England! on 23:33 - May 21 by Ned_Kennedys

Eze is 26 and in the prime of his career now, not two years away. If Southgate picks on form then he’s way ahead of Grealish and Maddison and offers more flair and creativity than Bowen.
Just hope Southgate plays him from the start in the friendlies and Eze shows why he has to be in the squad, not just give him 20 minutes.

Excellent post Ned its not even close the way Eze is playing I would have him starting the first game at the Euros myself .
Grealish had a misesrable year and while I like Maddison there is no comparison in his play to Eze.
How many killer passes has he delivered for Palace aside from his stunning goals but above all that is his form right now .
Apart from Foden and Jude its hard to find a player hitting form like him and Southgate should take the plunge and start him.
Let Rice cover for him and see what he can do.
Not mant teams like facing England but with Eze and Foden the goal count would go way up IMO and can really win it all
Eze for England! on 06:06 - May 22 with 3688 viewsnix

Eze for England! on 23:10 - May 21 by connell10

Grealish couldn't lace Ezes boots . He must be the most overrated player in the Premiership. Can't stand him.

I agree Connell. We all know how uber-talented he is and how he'd grace the team.

But I was just saying that even if you didn't believe that it's pointless to play all of the players you have already seen countless times for pre-season matches which must be partly about geting a better look at those who haven't had a chance. There was one match before Ebs got his injury where he was on the bench for a friendly and Southgate brought on three players who'd already been playing for England for ten minutes or so. I thought that was absolutely a waste of time.
Eze for England! on 16:37 - May 23 with 3291 viewsMedwayR

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c2llxjxq955o

Paqueta charged for betting breaches, improves the chances of Eze getting a big move.

Poll: Who’s better?

Eze for England! on 16:47 - May 23 with 3267 viewsdaveB

Eze for England! on 23:10 - May 21 by connell10

Grealish couldn't lace Ezes boots . He must be the most overrated player in the Premiership. Can't stand him.

I really like Grealish as a player but he's gone very safety first with how he plays in recent years, had a lot of injuries this year but when they won the treble he was superb the last few months of that season
Eze for England! on 17:10 - May 23 with 3183 viewsnumptydumpty

It's far from certain Eze is in the 26.

Bowen Gallagher Palmer Grealish Eze Mainoo Maddison

I reckon only three of this seven get in

Southgate for me will pick

Palmer and probably Grealish and one other

I don't think he will pick Eze although from my viewpoint like most of us, for me Eze should definitely be in.

If he has two excellent performances in the friendlies, I think that would massively increase his chances

Be superb if he came on in games during the championship and was a game changer.

The guy deserves it and such a decent level headed man as well

He deserves selection much more than others who will be likely to be on the plane ahead of him

Could be the x factor impact sub - I feel.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze for England! on 19:39 - May 23 with 3015 viewsHoopsie

Eze’s England career will be supercharged if he leaves Palace for one of the big guns - Man City, Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal and God forbid Chelsh*t.

At the moment his contenders at the big clubs will be the forerunners

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Eze for England! on 23:05 - May 28 with 2575 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Eze for England! on 23:13 - May 28 with 2547 viewsted_hendrix

Eze for England! on 23:05 - May 28 by Wegerles_Stairs

Thanks for posting this.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Eze for England! on 23:47 - May 28 with 2417 viewslightwaterhoop

Is this a Crystal Palace supporters MB? because that what it looks like these days.Do you think Palace fans rave about any of our players past or present? i doubt it.Lets just forget about Eze,,as Rangers legends go he's not in the top 75.
Eze for England! on 02:05 - May 29 with 2268 views81A

In a World that's often unfathomably bleak, just let us sneak in one good news story, eh ? And I think he would probably make the Top 75
Eze for England! on 06:31 - May 29 with 2102 viewskernowhoop

I fear for his England opportunities.
I know that has left us (!) but, like many others and however irrational it is, I care because of lingering pride.
But, I remember how certain talented QPR players of the past fared when they got into the England squad.
In his first game, I think Marsh was given eight minutes. Bowles won fewer caps that he should have. The problem is, managers are not always ready to allow such players the freedom that they need to be at their best.
Eze for England! on 08:44 - May 29 with 1858 viewshantssi

Eze for England! on 23:47 - May 28 by lightwaterhoop

Is this a Crystal Palace supporters MB? because that what it looks like these days.Do you think Palace fans rave about any of our players past or present? i doubt it.Lets just forget about Eze,,as Rangers legends go he's not in the top 75.

Why, he’s an ex player, never had a bad word to say about us, did the right thing by signing a new contract so we’d get more money for him.
He’s a genuinely nice bloke who does good things for others.
It’s nice to hear as far as I’m concerned and yes he would get in a top 75!
Eze for England! on 08:54 - May 29 with 1792 viewsLblock

Not in top 75?

I'd have him in my top 20
He was an absolute joy to watch and he still feels a connection to us as much as we do him.

He should be in the squad ahead of those he's competing with (ie Maddison) but unfortunately I couldn't see him getting many minutes under Safegate.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze for England! on 09:01 - May 29 with 1741 viewsWokingR

Eze for England! on 08:44 - May 29 by hantssi

Why, he’s an ex player, never had a bad word to say about us, did the right thing by signing a new contract so we’d get more money for him.

Not only that, he has also been back to Loftus Road to watch and support the team he used to play for.
Eze for England! on 09:02 - May 29 with 1737 viewsGaryBannister86

Eze for England! on 08:54 - May 29 by Lblock

Not in top 75?

I'd have him in my top 20
He was an absolute joy to watch and he still feels a connection to us as much as we do him.

He should be in the squad ahead of those he's competing with (ie Maddison) but unfortunately I couldn't see him getting many minutes under Safegate.

So would I, and I am normally very reluctant to put any player, Taarabt included, in legend status who never performed for us in the top league.

However, he has gone on to do so with Palace, and for me his general behaviour towards QPR throughout has been nothing short of exemplary and really unusual these days.

Just shows that fans will be fair if their club is treated with respect.

It is very unusual for me to want any ex-R to do that well but with Ebere it is different for these reasons. And, of course, if he can give us another windfall would be lovely.
Eze for England! on 09:02 - May 29 with 1733 viewsNorthernr

We've also got a pretty hefty financial interest in how he does - a payment this summer if he gets an England start, for instance, which is what this thread is about.
Eze for England! on 09:08 - May 29 with 1705 viewsLblock

Eze for England! on 09:02 - May 29 by Northernr

We've also got a pretty hefty financial interest in how he does - a payment this summer if he gets an England start, for instance, which is what this thread is about.

Exactly that on a pragmatic standpoint.

Full cap = a payment comes our way.

Big stage exposure and classy displays = potential HUGE money move which helps us massively.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze for England! on 09:51 - May 29 with 1552 viewsdmm

Do we know if a start in an England friendly game would count for that additional pay out?
Eze for England! on 09:53 - May 29 with 1535 viewsTheChef

Eze for England! on 08:44 - May 29 by hantssi

Some people here like a moan for any old reason.

In other related news, potential starting line ups being thrown around for the first game, and some seem to think Gallagher will start with Rice as the midfield two, with Bellingham further ahead with Foden and Saka.

If Gallagher starts, I give up.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Eze for England! on 10:56 - May 29 with 1414 viewsRBlock

Eze for England! on 09:53 - May 29 by TheChef

Some people here like a moan for any old reason.

In other related news, potential starting line ups being thrown around for the first game, and some seem to think Gallagher will start with Rice as the midfield two, with Bellingham further ahead with Foden and Saka.

If Gallagher starts, I give up.

I disagree, I don't mind Gallagher starting. He's had a good season for them lot, brings a fair bit of grit and energy to that midfield. It allows Jude to operate in the no.10 position where he's been one of the top 3 players in the world for Madrid. I wouldn't mind Trent in that deep role, depending on the opposition, or Mainoo. I like Wharton, but just a bit too early for him.
Eze for England! on 11:10 - May 29 with 1344 viewsNed_Kennedys

Eze for England! on 10:56 - May 29 by RBlock

I disagree, I don't mind Gallagher starting. He's had a good season for them lot, brings a fair bit of grit and energy to that midfield. It allows Jude to operate in the no.10 position where he's been one of the top 3 players in the world for Madrid. I wouldn't mind Trent in that deep role, depending on the opposition, or Mainoo. I like Wharton, but just a bit too early for him.

How is it too early for Wharton but not Mainoo? Either are a better option than playing Alexander Arnold out of position. No way I’d start Gallagher either: with the strength of our attacking midfielders I’d play Bellingham further back: he’d still be influential.
[Post edited 29 May 11:47]
Eze for England! on 11:16 - May 29 with 1333 viewsLandshark

Eze for England! on 09:51 - May 29 by dmm

Do we know if a start in an England friendly game would count for that additional pay out?

I've seen someone mention before that it does but that could just be hearsay. The international clause might not even exist.
Eze for England! on 11:28 - May 29 with 1287 viewsdaveB

They would rave about him if they were in our position and a move this summer or an england start for him means a bucket load of cash for the club which could really help transform us
Eze for England! on 11:29 - May 29 with 1281 viewsdaveB

I think he'll be back up for Rice, can't see him starting.

Will be Mainoo or Bellingham will drop deeper imo
Eze for England! on 11:49 - May 29 with 1215 viewsAntti_Heinola

He has had a good season, but there needs to be about 8 injuries before he starts. A good player, but we have loads and loads who are better. Rice has enough energy for that area.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024