Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze for England! 11:34 - May 21 with 41188 viewswortonr

According to the BBC he’s in! Excellent for us but how much do we get if he starts? ( which surely will happen in a pre tournament game)
Eze for England! on 14:22 - May 30 with 3977 viewsqpr1976

Eze for England! on 13:16 - May 29 by Superhoops2808

Only just seen this Ned and I 100% agree with you - But, this is Southgate we are talking about and he is not renowned for a) gambles and b) breaking away from what he knows.

I hope that you get a 'told you so' moment, but knowing Southgate I fear the worst.

You "know" Southgate !?
So call him and tell him to start him v Bosnia or Iceland.
Eze for England! on 14:42 - May 30 with 3848 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I wonder how much jiggery-pokery goes on with these kind of clauses.

Could Nourry slip Gaz a few quid for a Eze start?

Could you imagine if Redknapp or Alladyce was in the post long term.
Eze for England! on 14:44 - May 30 with 3836 viewsStainrod

Eze for England! on 14:42 - May 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Hahaha! Be a brown envelope stuffed with bundles of crips fifties at the Little Chef on the M1...
Eze for England! on 16:26 - May 30 with 3677 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze for England! on 14:44 - May 30 by Stainrod

Hahaha! Be a brown envelope stuffed with bundles of crips fifties at the Little Chef on the M1...

‘Two Olympic breakfasts and a pint of wine please duck’
Eze for England! on 17:11 - May 30 with 3521 viewsNorthernr

Eze for England! on 14:42 - May 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

If it can be done/has been been done, Sven will definitely have been all over it.
Eze for England! on 17:16 - May 30 with 3499 viewsswitchingcode

Eze for England! on 17:11 - May 30 by Northernr

If it can be done/has been been done, Sven will definitely have been all over it.

And Venables
Eze for England! on 17:34 - May 30 with 3420 viewsPunteR

Eze for England! on 13:59 - May 30 by numptydumpty

It was a joke about suicide I objected to. Not fun in general which I no issues with.

Lost a close relative to this, so hence why I can't deal with humour around suicide and just stated jokes around this subject not great and being laughed at for this is not kind

I not got any issues joking about everyday clearly

Sorry mate, i worded that post completely wrong, i just meant you both have a different sense of humour. And you clearly do have a sense of humour judging by your username.
Ive lost a relative and a couple of good mates to suicide too. I just didnt find that post offensive.
Anyway, we're digressing.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Eze for England! on 23:37 - May 30 with 3184 viewsnumptydumpty

Eze for England! on 17:34 - May 30 by PunteR

Sorry mate, i worded that post completely wrong, i just meant you both have a different sense of humour. And you clearly do have a sense of humour judging by your username.
Ive lost a relative and a couple of good mates to suicide too. I just didnt find that post offensive.
Anyway, we're digressing.

No probs

Understand

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

Eze for England! on 23:45 - May 30 with 3159 viewsdaveB

Eze for England! on 13:23 - May 29 by Ned_Kennedys

Don’t rate the bloke at all but he HAS dropped Henderson, Rashford and Phillips so maybe he’s finally seen the light! We will soon find out.

The last Euros he threw in Saka out of nowhere, took Bellingham and brought him on a few times long before he became the player he is now. Even back in 2018 he took a big gamble on Pickford, Maguire, Lingaard and even Trippier which really paid off

I wouldn't rule out him taking Wharton and Eze this summer and them getting a chance
Eze for England! on 08:10 - Jun 3 with 2684 viewsdmm

Clickbait rumour today: Former Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has met with Crystal Palace’s sporting director Dougie Freedman in London to explore their position on the possibility of selling England defender Marc Guehi, 23, England midfielder Eberechi Eze, 25, and France Under-21 winger Michael Olise, 22, this summer. (Football Insider)

And the Mirror reports: Palace will move for Leeds' Dutch winger Crysencio Summerville, 22, if they have to sell Olise or Eze this summer.

And, of course, will Eze feature in Southgate's side v B&H this evening?
Eze for England! on 08:13 - Jun 3 with 2668 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze for England! on 08:10 - Jun 3 by dmm

Clickbait rumour today: Former Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has met with Crystal Palace’s sporting director Dougie Freedman in London to explore their position on the possibility of selling England defender Marc Guehi, 23, England midfielder Eberechi Eze, 25, and France Under-21 winger Michael Olise, 22, this summer. (Football Insider)

And the Mirror reports: Palace will move for Leeds' Dutch winger Crysencio Summerville, 22, if they have to sell Olise or Eze this summer.

Had no idea Summerville was Dutch!
Eze for England! on 08:30 - Jun 3 with 2587 viewsSydneyRs

Eze for England! on 08:13 - Jun 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Had no idea Summerville was Dutch!

Yes, from a small town I've heard.

I'll get my coat.
Eze for England! on 09:09 - Jun 3 with 2439 viewsEsox_Lucius

I wonder if they went ahead with all three we would be at the wrong end of a deal like the one we made to get Luongo, the one with the sell on clause is valued the least?

The grass is always greener.

Eze for England! on 09:11 - Jun 3 with 2419 viewsGaryBannister86

Jim Ratcliffe's really shaken that club up with a new broom and fresh ideas then?

Getting your ex-manager from 20 years ago to enquire, how bizarre. Or the story is made up, which of course it probably is.
Eze for England! on 09:53 - Jun 3 with 2291 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze for England! on 08:30 - Jun 3 by SydneyRs

Yes, from a small town I've heard.

I'll get my coat.

Mate, this is the content I’m here for 😆
Eze for England! on 13:08 - Jun 3 with 1927 viewsQuite_Possibly_Ropey

Starting tonight according to sky sports! Money in the bank!
Eze for England! on 13:13 - Jun 3 with 1890 viewsMick_S

Eze for England! on 13:08 - Jun 3 by Quite_Possibly_Ropey

Noiiiiiiiice.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Eze for England! on 13:22 - Jun 3 with 1832 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Would really love to know how much we get. I don't think I've ever even heard a rumour on this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze for England! on 14:12 - Jun 3 with 1616 viewsdaveB

Eze for England! on 13:22 - Jun 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Would really love to know how much we get. I don't think I've ever even heard a rumour on this.

ranges from 2 bob to 4 million, in other words no idea
Eze for England! on 14:18 - Jun 3 with 1576 viewsThird_Division_South

Probably find out friendlies don’t count for a payout
Eze for England! on 14:50 - Jun 3 with 1395 viewsdaveB

Eze for England! on 14:55 - Jun 3 with 1382 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eze for England! on 13:08 - Jun 3 by Quite_Possibly_Ropey

Good luck to him. Regardless of whether we get a fee, I really hope he has a great game and gets a place in the squad - would love to see him at the Euros!

Bare bones.

Eze for England! on 15:08 - Jun 3 with 1290 viewsthehat

Eze for England! on 13:22 - Jun 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Obviously contracts are confidential however when asked after Eze made a substitute appearance for England Phillip Beard replied he would be absolutely delighted if Eze started a game for England.

The deal with Palace always had a lot of add ons money based on appearances (as long as Palace remained in the Premier league) etc and I am guessing this was a big sell on clause my guess would be circa £2M.

I also believe the 20% sell on fee is for the whole amount not just the differance on any profit Palace may make.

Don't we all just love Eze.....
Eze for England! on 15:15 - Jun 3 with 1243 viewskensalriser

Eze for England! on 09:11 - Jun 3 by GaryBannister86

Jim Ratcliffe's really shaken that club up with a new broom and fresh ideas then?

Getting your ex-manager from 20 years ago to enquire, how bizarre. Or the story is made up, which of course it probably is.

I was just wondering wtf Ferguson had to do with it.

Are we seriously supposed to believe that one of the game's greatest managers, long retired, has returned to be a transfer gofer?
[Post edited 3 Jun 19:10]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eze for England! on 15:17 - Jun 3 with 1217 viewsTheChef

Eze for England! on 15:15 - Jun 3 by kensalriser

I was just wondering wtf Ferguson had to do with it.

Are we seriously supposed to believe that one of the game's greatest managers, long retired, has returned to be a transfer gofer?
[Post edited 3 Jun 19:10]

Probably got bored at home and there are only so many rounds of golf you can play.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024