Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread 15:33 - Jun 10 with 17084 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Magic asparagus is right.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/10/worlds-asparamancer-reveals-england-will-euros-go
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:17 - Jun 15 with 1718 viewsDorse

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:35 - Jun 12 by DavieQPR

Maybe we should have this naming thing as well. Kaneson, Fodenson and Sakason.

Gawanmyson

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 22:19 - Jun 15 with 1503 viewsdaveB

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:08 - Jun 14 by paulparker

1-1 or 1-2 to Serbia I seriously donโ€™t understand how anyone can make us favourites for this tournament,no fit left back and Lewis Dunk as back up centre back is a recipe for an early exit imo

i wouldn't make us favourites but we have a chance, the defence and that lack of an obvious partner for Rice in midfield worries me
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 13:09 - Jun 16 with 1239 viewsderbyhoop

Having England as favourites seems hopelessly optimistic to me.
No issue with the attacking side but, I can't see how any selectable English defence is going to cope with Germany, Spain, France.

They should qualify from the group, then lose in QF or SF

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneรขโ‚ฌโ„ขs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 14:34 - Jun 16 with 1153 viewsRangersw12

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:57 - Jun 14 by Juzzie

QPR maybe?

Unless we manage to get into Europe I can't see a QPR away game topping following England away tbh
[Post edited 16 Jun 17:22]
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 15:06 - Jun 16 with 1105 viewsDorse

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 22:19 - Jun 15 by daveB

i wouldn't make us favourites but we have a chance, the defence and that lack of an obvious partner for Rice in midfield worries me

This. Rice is a class act but I think he could us some back up in the centre. They seem to favour Trent in the role, which might be the right call but I'm uneasy about players being shoehorned into unfamiliar roles just to get 11 bodies in the pitch.

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:55 - Jun 16 with 1001 viewsSK_hoops

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:50 - Jun 14 by Rangersw12

1-0 win

Can't wait to get out there on Wednesday nothing better than following England away

You're so lucky. My dream is to watch England play in a Euros or world cup, especially in another country, but I can't get the days off work. I had tickets for the Scotland game in the last Euros, but lost out due to them cutting 75% of the capacity due to COVID.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:01 - Jun 16 with 993 viewsLblock

Not been a Nil Nil yet.

Just saying like ahead of 8pm

Think weโ€™ll spawn it out of the Group and then be dumped out by first decent team we play.
Almost every team Iโ€™ve seen so far look much than us bar Albania (due to their lack of a striker)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:15 - Jun 16 with 973 viewsaston_hoop

Sounds like Serbia hate their manager and have defensive issues. Comfortable 2 or 3-0 for me tonight. Foden and Kane amongst the goals. If its 3, we'll find a centre back goal from a corner or free kick, we always do.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:55 - Jun 16 with 918 viewsstevec

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 05:38 - Jun 11 by HAYESBOY

They have a front 3 of Vlahovic, Savic and Mitrovic.

Boom! shake-shake-shake the room
Vic-Vic-Vic-tic boom!
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:56 - Jun 16 with 830 viewshubble

3-0 England.

Think Southgate's fcked up his defensive picks, but we still have massive firepower, way too much for the Serbs.
[Post edited 16 Jun 18:56]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:01 - Jun 16 with 817 viewsderbyhoop

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 16:55 - Jun 16 by SK_hoops

You're so lucky. My dream is to watch England play in a Euros or world cup, especially in another country, but I can't get the days off work. I had tickets for the Scotland game in the last Euros, but lost out due to them cutting 75% of the capacity due to COVID.

The Euros were in France in 2016. I went to 2 games but didn't want any tickets for England, as I knew how obnoxious some of the English fans would be.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneรขโ‚ฌโ„ขs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:03 - Jun 16 with 810 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:04 - Jun 16 with 809 viewsHAYESBOY

Trent in with Rice, the rest as expected.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:04 - Jun 16 with 805 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:15 - Jun 16 by aston_hoop

Sounds like Serbia hate their manager and have defensive issues. Comfortable 2 or 3-0 for me tonight. Foden and Kane amongst the goals. If its 3, we'll find a centre back goal from a corner or free kick, we always do.

Dont forget the penalty England will probably get and Harry will slam it home.Its almost irrelevant what happens at the back with the firepower England have up top they will destroy teams and it could start tonight .
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:31 - Jun 16 with 709 viewsMrSheen

Mrs Gnasher thinks Gary Lineker looks like a tubby cab driver in his M&S tee-shirt.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:38 - Jun 16 with 675 viewsDWQPR

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:31 - Jun 16 by MrSheen

Mrs Gnasher thinks Gary Lineker looks like a tubby cab driver in his M&S tee-shirt.

Talking of shirts what the fรปcks going on with Joe Hartโ€™s shirt with those bands on his arms?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:38 - Jun 16 with 673 viewsstowmarketrange

Could they not find a Serb to sit in the studio?Why do we have to put up with a Spaniard scum player?
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:41 - Jun 16 with 662 viewsMalintabuk

My worry is the Serbian Physicality. Neither of our central would be looked on as big... and my worry is that defending crosses and corners may be an issue
Hoping we dominant as several of the teams have already, Spain & Germany
Can see this being the group that all 4 teams are on a point after tonight's game.
Heart 2-0 but I can see a 1-1
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:42 - Jun 16 with 657 viewsstevec

Is our man on the bench?
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:51 - Jun 16 with 632 viewsMick_S

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:42 - Jun 16 by stevec

Is our man on the bench?

Yes

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:58 - Jun 16 with 592 viewsDorse

Booing the anthems? Not cool.

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:58 - Jun 16 with 593 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:42 - Jun 16 by stevec

Is our man on the bench?

I think everyone in the squad gets on the bench for international tournaments.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:59 - Jun 16 with 584 viewsted_hendrix

What channel Is It on FFS

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 20:02 - Jun 16 with 576 viewsDannyPaddox

My general prediction for England.

They wonโ€™t win tonight.
Bad form and/ or injuries will force them to play the match winners โ€ฆ Ivan Toney and Our Eze.
Theyโ€™ll scrape through the group stage
Get lucky with a knock-out game against Georgia or Narnia or someone โ€ฆ and smash them.
Then get to play someone half decent and itโ€™s home-time.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 20:04 - Jun 16 with 569 viewsted_hendrix

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 19:59 - Jun 16 by ted_hendrix

What channel Is It on FFS

Found it

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024