Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread 14:40 - Jun 23 with 14201 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Iโ€˜m Balkan at the thought of this.

1-1
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:42 - Jun 25 with 1375 viewsqprd

walker to left back.... why would you select a squad without a fit natural leftback....
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:42 - Jun 25 with 1375 viewsOregonQPR

How can it be that Pickford can use both feet but Trippier canโ€™t?
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:44 - Jun 25 with 1329 viewsCamberleyR

Like for like sub. No attempt at throwing someone attacking on. I reckon Hasselbaink is having more influence than we think. This performance has all the hallmarks of us under him.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:44 - Jun 25 with 1317 viewsMalintabuk

I think I've stumbled on Boregate tactics here.... draw our way to the cup... we have a few decent penalty takers... I now understand where he is coming from
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:47 - Jun 25 with 1281 viewsMalintabuk

Lol... right Gordon son you have a minute.... make a name for yourself
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:47 - Jun 25 with 1276 viewslassel

Swedish commentators - โ€˜England are very mediocreโ€™โ€ฆโ€ฆ..
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:47 - Jun 25 with 1266 viewsCamberleyR

What is the point of bringing Gordon on now? Should have been on at least twenty minutes ago.

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:48 - Jun 25 with 1258 viewsnix

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:44 - Jun 25 by CamberleyR

Like for like sub. No attempt at throwing someone attacking on. I reckon Hasselbaink is having more influence than we think. This performance has all the hallmarks of us under him.

I just said that to the family! Seriously what is the point of bringing on Gordon on the 88th minute?
Login to get fewer ads

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:48 - Jun 25 with 1244 viewsOregonQPR

Poor Gordon being brought on with 1 minute left what an insult after he has had to watch 269 minutes of absolute crap along with the rest of us.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:51 - Jun 25 with 1214 viewseastside_r

Turgid and complacent.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:54 - Jun 25 with 1161 viewsDorse

I did not enjoy that at all. Honestly, how any ever made us favourite for this is insane.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:55 - Jun 25 with 1134 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Message to Barrywhomresidesintheloft....your country needs you to f-off!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:55 - Jun 25 with 1133 viewsMalintabuk

Job done... top of the group.. great coaching can't wait for the praise that is going to be heaped on this
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:56 - Jun 25 with 1129 viewsjoe90

I really enjoyed that, love watching England. Unbeaten in three, only conceded 1 and qualified top of the group.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:57 - Jun 25 with 1087 viewsCamberleyR

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:54 - Jun 25 by Dorse

I did not enjoy that at all. Honestly, how any ever made us favourite for this is insane.

In this tournament we are light years behind Spain, Germany, Portugal to name just three.

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:58 - Jun 25 with 1079 viewsMick_S

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:56 - Jun 25 by joe90

I really enjoyed that, love watching England. Unbeaten in three, only conceded 1 and qualified top of the group.

Well, itโ€™s a start.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:59 - Jun 25 with 1057 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:55 - Jun 25 by PlanetHonneywood

Message to Barrywhomresidesintheloft....your country needs you to f-off!!

Unbeaten in three and qualified. What more you want?

Unless you are talking in general, in which case join the queue.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:00 - Jun 25 with 1029 viewsted_hendrix

Played In reverse gear all night.

Evil anti football.

Stop, put your foot on the ball, take your time, stop again, have a think for a minute, keep possession just outside of our own area, wave at the crowd, pass the ball backwards, stop again.................................................................

Sleeping tablets............................................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:03 - Jun 25 with 937 viewsjeffranger

Ainโ€™t got a chance of winning this tournament unless they quicken up play & be more aggressive but canโ€™t see it, Bellingham & Foden poor again & lane had nothing, so boring watching
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:04 - Jun 25 with 902 viewsjeffranger

Canโ€™t wait to start watching the hoops
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:05 - Jun 25 with 896 viewsHAYESBOY

It looks like Southgate has got a lucky draw again with most of the big teams in the other half.
But.....If we keep playing like we have done we are not going anywhere in the tournament.

Just awful football to watch.

Smells like a trout farm in here

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:05 - Jun 25 with 872 viewsstevec

Reckon weโ€™ll bore our way through to the final and win it against a worn out side whoโ€™ve battered their way past all the big dogs in the other half of the draw.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:06 - Jun 25 with 850 viewsMrSheen

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:05 - Jun 25 by HAYESBOY

It looks like Southgate has got a lucky draw again with most of the big teams in the other half.
But.....If we keep playing like we have done we are not going anywhere in the tournament.

Just awful football to watch.

Belgium lurking ahead for us next game?
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:08 - Jun 25 with 812 viewsperpignanR

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:06 - Jun 25 by MrSheen

Hope so. Theyโ€™re even worse than we are.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:09 - Jun 25 with 800 viewslassel

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 22:06 - Jun 25 by MrSheen

Itโ€™s most likely Holland next
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024