Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . 09:54 - Jul 5 with 16421 viewsconnell10

Sorry had to be done 3-1 to the mighty hoops.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:19 - Jul 5 with 3108 viewsPdog

Bennie has a great frame on him and at just 18 can physically develop further, combines this with being technically good on the ball. The algo done good with this one
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:20 - Jul 5 with 3093 viewsHAYESBOY

All over. 2-0

Good workout for most players.

Picks:

Bonner first half. Chair always a danger. Smyth and Talla nice one two for the goal.

Second half:

Thought Larkeche did well. Bennie looked good. Lloyd also did well. Frey took his goal well.

Smells like a trout farm in here

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:25 - Jul 5 with 2928 viewsHooping_Mad

Bennie and Lloyd looked bright in the second. Good save from Mahoney, Thought we looked quite open at the back at times but still had no major issues. Wasn't keen on some of the big square passes at the back, we can't do that in the league.

Really good first game. Commentary keen to point out how fit Frey is and he seems to be a half a yard quicker and finished well.

Not used to us looking so bloody professional on and off the pitch.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:27 - Jul 5 with 2884 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Got better as it went on, but I thought it was very poor in the first half, and only marginally better in the second.

Also, dreadful pitch, dreadful opposition, played on a golf course, no fans, kick-off time changed at the last minute. Let's be consistent and say that this was a poor showing from the club. If it happened a year ago, we'd have been rightly calling it out.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:36 - Jul 5 with 2723 viewsA40Bosh

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:27 - Jul 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Got better as it went on, but I thought it was very poor in the first half, and only marginally better in the second.

Also, dreadful pitch, dreadful opposition, played on a golf course, no fans, kick-off time changed at the last minute. Let's be consistent and say that this was a poor showing from the club. If it happened a year ago, we'd have been rightly calling it out.

Oh Brian!
Someone is cranky tonight!

Give it 2 more weeks and we will be back at HQ entertaining Spuds and Brighton with good attendances, a new No. 9 joining next week, and people not trying to get carried away for a top 2 finish after Bennie gets a hattrick in both games.

Enjoy the weekend, I can feel your nerves ahead of the really important game at Páirc An Chrócaigh on Sunday!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:38 - Jul 5 with 2697 viewsqueensparker

It’s just a glorified kickabout at this stage - didn’t watch it but sounds a lot better than getting comprehensively trounced by eg Oxford like last pre season
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:38 - Jul 5 with 2684 viewsnumptydumpty

Found it an entertaining watch

Morrison looked calm and composed

Thought Kolli was a handful when he came on and Lloyd was lively as well.

Larkeche looked strong.

Nice goals from Frey and Chair.

Santos looked like he needed a run out.

But Bennie he looked a player. Good strong boy with a bit of flair.

Nice work !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:43 - Jul 5 with 2555 viewsnumptydumpty

You must have been watching a completely different game to me Brian.

Thought there was much to be encouraged about.

Its a first pre season friendly and they were playing their last before a champions league qualifier.

Some decent shows from the young boys and the new boys too

Login to get fewer ads

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:51 - Jul 5 with 2461 viewsBrianMcCarthy

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:36 - Jul 5 by A40Bosh

Oh Brian!
Someone is cranky tonight!

Give it 2 more weeks and we will be back at HQ entertaining Spuds and Brighton with good attendances, a new No. 9 joining next week, and people not trying to get carried away for a top 2 finish after Bennie gets a hattrick in both games.

Enjoy the weekend, I can feel your nerves ahead of the really important game at Páirc An Chrócaigh on Sunday!!!

Ha Ha! (you Kilkenny Bollix).

No, I'm sure we'll get better, but I'm just trying to be honest.
I hate unquestioning negativity but I'm always wary of excessive positivity as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:58 - Jul 5 with 2334 viewsHooping_Mad

I'll admit in the first half I thought that pitch looks dusty as there was a cloud after every pass, then I saw the sprinklers, which being turned on for every drinks & HT break mean the pitch was 2" under water by the end.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:59 - Jul 5 with 2322 viewsCLAREMAN1995

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:51 - Jul 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Ha Ha! (you Kilkenny Bollix).

No, I'm sure we'll get better, but I'm just trying to be honest.
I hate unquestioning negativity but I'm always wary of excessive positivity as well.

Wait is Bosh from KK there Brian if so he is staying very quiet about the 3 in a row defeats coming for Clare haha
I never go to pre season games in any sport its just a practice session with other teams but the young guns have to show Marti they mean business so they will burst a lung most times
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 20:02 - Jul 5 with 2293 viewsCateLeBonR

Champions league? Your avin a larf.

Always nice to start off with a win and a clean sheet. Well done Rangers.
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 20:14 - Jul 5 with 2149 viewsAndybrat

But we would have lost last year Brian. Clean sheet 2 goals, new players to integrate and youngsters and we should be more undercooked ( mind you the oppo sounds poor).

I’ll take that…. Andy
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 20:17 - Jul 5 with 2129 viewsA40Bosh

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:59 - Jul 5 by CLAREMAN1995

Wait is Bosh from KK there Brian if so he is staying very quiet about the 3 in a row defeats coming for Clare haha
I never go to pre season games in any sport its just a practice session with other teams but the young guns have to show Marti they mean business so they will burst a lung most times

Passport carrying Professional Plastic Paddy Clareman ,born in County White City.
Dad from the beautiful town of Graiguemanagh KK.
Mum some sort of West Cork, Killarney hybrid depending which Garda Station my grandfather was working out of at the time of her birth.

Mrs Bosh 100% Corkonian, who came over to London for 6 weeks in 1990 and still waiting to go back.

From a GAA basis, I have enough bases covered.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 20:25 - Jul 5 with 2064 viewsnumptydumpty

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 20:02 - Jul 5 by CateLeBonR

Champions league? Your avin a larf.

Always nice to start off with a win and a clean sheet. Well done Rangers.

Got a feeling Real Madrid might progress further in the competition than this lot !!!

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 20:29 - Jul 5 with 2030 viewsBlackCrowe

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:59 - Jul 5 by CLAREMAN1995

My brother lives in Tulla in co Clare. It's lovely but gosh it's wet. Hope this helps.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 20:39 - Jul 5 with 1940 views222gers

Andorra looks a bit wild and woolly. Strangely, my neighbour has just returned from a holiday there. Bloody Bourgeoise git ! Why can't he go to Clacton like the rest of us ?
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:08 - Jul 5 with 1705 viewsTonto

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 20:39 - Jul 5 by 222gers

Andorra looks a bit wild and woolly. Strangely, my neighbour has just returned from a holiday there. Bloody Bourgeoise git ! Why can't he go to Clacton like the rest of us ?

Farage?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:36 - Jul 5 with 1522 viewsStainrod

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:08 - Jul 5 by Tonto

Farage?

Who is Bennie please?
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:45 - Jul 5 with 1478 viewsPlanetHonneywood

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:36 - Jul 5 by Stainrod

Who is Bennie please?

Simple bloke from Crossroads.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:49 - Jul 5 with 1462 viewsAndybrat

Wonder if Christie Willock was watching?
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:51 - Jul 5 with 1436 viewsBoston

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 16:59 - Jul 5 by Welsh_Ranger

Any streams for a cheap skate?

Sorry, but skate aren't a freshwater fish.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 22:20 - Jul 5 with 1278 viewsGloucs_R

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:08 - Jul 5 by Tonto

Farage?

I don't think Farage is his neighbour.

Poll: Are we staying up?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 22:35 - Jul 5 with 1219 viewsizlingtonhoop

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:51 - Jul 5 by Boston

Sorry, but skate aren't a freshwater fish.

The Gulf Stream isn't freshwater
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 22:42 - Jul 5 with 1192 viewsGloucs_R

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:36 - Jul 5 by Stainrod

Who is Bennie please?

The Aussie kid

Poll: Are we staying up?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024