Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. 20:45 - Jul 6 with 16534 viewsEsox_Lucius

Same starting XI and result as the 1/4 final for me.

The grass is always greener.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:09 - Jul 10 with 1235 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Well that was a bit rubbish.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:16 - Jul 10 with 1168 viewsMalintabuk

Diabolical decision that
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:18 - Jul 10 with 1151 viewsNov77

If you can’t be good, be lucky!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:18 - Jul 10 with 1154 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

That is an absolute ridiculous decision. Never a penalty.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:19 - Jul 10 with 1152 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:16 - Jul 10 by Malintabuk

Diabolical decision that

Joke decision
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:20 - Jul 10 with 1117 viewsClive_Anderson

Got a lot of luck in the tournament so far.

Nice penalty though.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:21 - Jul 10 with 1105 viewsMalintabuk

If that was given against us I would be fuming
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:21 - Jul 10 with 1099 viewsRanger_Things

Studs up was always going to be a pen. Them’s the rules.
[Post edited 10 Jul 20:22]
Login to get fewer ads

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:23 - Jul 10 with 1060 viewsMalintabuk

Foden should have scored that
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:26 - Jul 10 with 1042 viewsMalintabuk

May have been fortunate with the pen.... but we are playing really well ..
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:28 - Jul 10 with 1012 viewsRanger_Things

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:26 - Jul 10 by Malintabuk

May have been fortunate with the pen.... but we are playing really well ..

Going forward definitely but the defence aren’t closing down quick enough. Could be a few goals tonight.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:35 - Jul 10 with 962 viewsMalintabuk

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:28 - Jul 10 by Ranger_Things

Going forward definitely but the defence aren’t closing down quick enough. Could be a few goals tonight.

Think there will be....but they are a very big physical side and will be very dangerous from set pieces.....
Hopefully it is not going to be one of these games where we don't take advantage of our domination
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:38 - Jul 10 with 941 viewsstevec

So as I see the rules now, a defender can’t lift his foot to defend his goal in case the forward fancies having a shot and kicks your foot on his follow through.

Football is becoming a fckin joke run by imbeciles who don’t understand the game.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:41 - Jul 10 with 925 viewsMalintabuk

I think it maybe me.... but I think that referee kit is pretty off putting. A couple times I thought there was a pass on and it was the ref
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:44 - Jul 10 with 903 viewsEsox_Lucius

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:41 - Jul 10 by Malintabuk

I think it maybe me.... but I think that referee kit is pretty off putting. A couple times I thought there was a pass on and it was the ref

Are you watching it on 525 lines?

The grass is always greener.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:45 - Jul 10 with 890 viewsMalintabuk

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:44 - Jul 10 by Esox_Lucius

Are you watching it on 525 lines?

NTSC..... never the same colour
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:50 - Jul 10 with 835 viewspaulparker

Much, much better performance
Amazing what happens when you play Foden in his correct position
If we can get a goal up then Holland have to try and come forward which will open them up more
Only negative is trippier on the left

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:51 - Jul 10 with 828 viewsCiderwithRsie

Well done the lads. Vast improvement by England.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:54 - Jul 10 with 774 viewsNorthantsHoop

Foden playing like he does at Man City at last, and must admit always had a man crush on Harry Kane just a superb striker and dragged us back in it. If we can get a change on the left side we can rip the dutch apart. Young Mainoo doing well and Saka superb again.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:55 - Jul 10 with 760 viewsMalintabuk

Best we played all tournament and though luck with the pen, we definitely the better team.
Still don't like Trippier out on the left we are so unbalanced
Think this will definitely be won from the bench.... with players like Palmer and Eze who could come on
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:55 - Jul 10 with 758 viewsrbee

Intensity dropped in the last ten minutes but surely Gareth and the lads have seen that the game is there to be won. Attack, attack, come on boys!
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:55 - Jul 10 with 758 viewsGus_iom

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:50 - Jul 10 by paulparker

Much, much better performance
Amazing what happens when you play Foden in his correct position
If we can get a goal up then Holland have to try and come forward which will open them up more
Only negative is trippier on the left

Playing really well, but I wish the commentators would get off Trippiers back - he's out of position, we all k ow it, we also all know hegives his all.
Penalty decision absolute bollocks, we must have outbid the Dutch
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:56 - Jul 10 with 750 viewssoops

We get to the byline (occasionally) and Kane is on the edge of the box! Get further forward! If prime Sir Les was in this team instead of Kane we’d be flying…
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:59 - Jul 10 with 712 viewsqpr_1968

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:55 - Jul 10 by Gus_iom

Playing really well, but I wish the commentators would get off Trippiers back - he's out of position, we all k ow it, we also all know hegives his all.
Penalty decision absolute bollocks, we must have outbid the Dutch

well said gus, the fellow aint put a foot wrong at the moment......out of position.
not like a few of them....that could have cost us...

but so far, so good.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 21:00 - Jul 10 with 687 viewsPunteR

Kane is putting in crosses you want Kane on the end of.
Good performance so far.
Not a penalty for me , but yeh I'll take it. Have that Koeman.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024