Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. 20:45 - Jul 6 with 16530 viewsEsox_Lucius

Same starting XI and result as the 1/4 final for me.

The grass is always greener.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:02 - Jul 10 with 1862 viewsMalintabuk

Esox.... get the mat h thread started my man
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:02 - Jul 10 with 1857 viewspaulparker

Brilliant finish
Slightly deserved it but il give credit where’s its due to the manager he was pro active rather than reactive
We have nothing to lose on Sunday as we are the underdogs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:03 - Jul 10 with 1844 viewsnix

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:01 - Jul 10 by qpr_1968

who played the through ball, was it palmer......of course it was.

the two subs,

Give him his due, Southgate made the right subs at the right time. Definitely coming together now.

Spain will be a different proposition, so looking forward to that.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:09 - Jul 10 with 1718 viewsClive_Anderson

What a goal to win it.

Let's hope Koeman is really upset by the penalty decision
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:10 - Jul 10 with 1715 viewsCateLeBonR

Isn’t it strangely comforting that the some of the same players we lamented for beating us for Brentford are now taking England to the European Finals. We’ll done Ollie.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:15 - Jul 10 with 1629 viewsOakR

That control, turn and finish by Watkins was so so good.

Poll: Will we stay up?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:20 - Jul 10 with 1579 viewsqpr_1968

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:03 - Jul 10 by nix

Give him his due, Southgate made the right subs at the right time. Definitely coming together now.

Spain will be a different proposition, so looking forward to that.

exactly

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:21 - Jul 10 with 1570 viewsCamberleyR

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 21:31 - Jul 10 by Malintabuk

Would that be Bellingham out of the final ?

No, I think the cards are wiped from the QFs onwards.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:31 - Jul 10 with 1451 viewsEsox_Lucius

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:02 - Jul 10 by Malintabuk

Esox.... get the mat h thread started my man

On it as soon as the final whistle blew.

The grass is always greener.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:35 - Jul 10 with 1406 viewsToast_R

Ridiculous, even the dodgy decisions going our way. This is proper mental.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:40 - Jul 10 with 1353 viewsnumptydumpty

Wow !!!

Some times in the past, on occasions people say their name is on the cup due to many moments that have gone for a team.

Nearly every critical moment has gone for us.

Such late goals and on occasions it seems lucky but it's happened three games in a row now, just one more please.

Think on our top game we are as good as Spain.

First half we were generally excellent.

Some people will still weirdly be against Southgate but really no one can criticise him now !!

Well done Engerland !!!

One more please !!!!!
[Post edited 11 Jul 13:12]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:52 - Jul 10 with 1294 viewsstrikerace

Funny how some are so quick to criticize Southgate. We looked good for most of the match and could have scored more. His subs were impactful immediately. Also Watkins for Kane has been screaming to be do be for matches now.

England can beat Spain if we play like today
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:55 - Jul 10 with 1268 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:52 - Jul 10 by strikerace

Funny how some are so quick to criticize Southgate. We looked good for most of the match and could have scored more. His subs were impactful immediately. Also Watkins for Kane has been screaming to be do be for matches now.

England can beat Spain if we play like today

Something to be said for us playing teams who attack a bit more and leave themselves open, which is exactly what Spain will do.

There will be goals Sunday I reckon.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:58 - Jul 10 with 1239 viewsdaveB

oh yeah but it was only Holland and if Southgate every plays against a world XI he'd lose so hes shit really
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:02 - Jul 10 with 1192 viewsizlingtonhoop

Vote Labour!

Well done Keir!
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:04 - Jul 10 with 1181 viewsted_hendrix

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:58 - Jul 10 by daveB

oh yeah but it was only Holland and if Southgate every plays against a world XI he'd lose so hes shit really

Just enjoy the win for crying out loud.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:05 - Jul 10 with 1149 viewsizlingtonhoop

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:02 - Jul 10 by izlingtonhoop

Vote Labour!

Well done Keir!

Although Jezza's my MP...
...so
Vote indy
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:05 - Jul 10 with 1150 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:02 - Jul 10 by izlingtonhoop

Vote Labour!

Well done Keir!

We won the WC under a Lab government.

Just saying!
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:06 - Jul 10 with 1140 viewsizlingtonhoop

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:05 - Jul 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

We won the WC under a Lab government.

Just saying!

Innit, tho!
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:06 - Jul 10 with 1137 viewsdaveB

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:04 - Jul 10 by ted_hendrix

I am thanks, it's almost as if the last 2 weeks of negative bollocks before, during and after every game on here never happened
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:15 - Jul 10 with 1054 viewsLblock

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:04 - Jul 10 by ted_hendrix

Exactly that

Huge credit to all for a final place and I’m massively pleased for those travelling countrymen of mine; they deserve it so much
I’ll leave the carve up of that second half for another time

NOW JUST WIN IT BOYS

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:38 - Jul 10 with 970 viewsbosh67

Gareth got it spot on tonight. Exactly the right subs. Well done that man.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:40 - Jul 10 with 963 viewsizlingtonhoop

Wouldn't be sure it's the coolest thing ever...

Great tho
[Post edited 10 Jul 23:42]
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:42 - Jul 10 with 951 viewsPlanetHonneywood

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:38 - Jul 10 by bosh67

Gareth got it spot on tonight. Exactly the right subs. Well done that man.

Yup!

Fair fux to the guy and his charges...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:46 - Jul 10 with 943 viewsRangersw12

Was at the O2 tonight with my eldest and they stopped the gig for a bit though 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024