Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. 20:45 - Jul 6 with 16535 viewsEsox_Lucius

Same starting XI and result as the 1/4 final for me.

The grass is always greener.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 17:53 - Jul 9 with 2005 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 17:40 - Jul 9 by BucksRanger

As a comparison to your hardline lifelong ban on referees who have taken money to fix a game. You appear to have a very harsh outlook on dodgy refs compared to dodgy drug dealers. Just trying to understand you a bit more clearly.

I‘ve never expressed an opinion on drug dealers.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:12 - Jul 9 with 1908 viewsBucksRanger

That's not my recollection. I'd better end this here or I'm going to annoyed with you all over again.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:42 - Jul 9 with 1848 viewspaulparker

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 17:51 - Jul 9 by Lblock

I am actually typing this - my account has not been hacked but - - - - I agree with Bazza!!!

The fella should have been drummed out of the game full stop.
I do appreciate he got some leniency for full co-operation, he was the assistant blah, blah, blah... but any debatable or honest error decision he makes will be called into question forever no matter what game he refs.

Gotta love this MB going down the rabbit hole of drug dealers on a thread about England but....
Would you trust that dodgy drug dealer to be in a rehab centre? Not sure I would so agree on that one as well.
However..... if he has some decent gear to get us through the game tomorow night then get me his number!

I agree with you Lblock , how in the hell is this fella getting the gig ??? You just know he is going to stiff us over with a dodgy decision

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:29 - Jul 9 with 1779 viewsLblock

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:42 - Jul 9 by paulparker

I agree with you Lblock , how in the hell is this fella getting the gig ??? You just know he is going to stiff us over with a dodgy decision

It’s a mare UEFA have created for themselves

Bellingham commits an indiscretion and gets booked = English indignation and uproar…. He’s had it infamy, ooh infamy!!!!

Bellingham commits an indiscretion and no booking = opposition screaming he’s scared to book him in case of accusations or he’s trying to carry favour

I’m thinking of lumping on a Jude yellow
Shades of Gazza
Media meltdowns
(Might see if Ivan Toney backs it first though….)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:01 - Jul 9 with 1717 viewsnumptydumpty

Beautiful thread this !!!

Meant to be discussing the chances of an England win against Holland but has gone off on a wild rambling tangent involving drug dealers, Southgates apparent incompetence and a referee who is backing Ivan Toney to score the winner.

Seems like Bazza needs a lie down.

My view basically can see us beating Holland as Holland have shanked and fluked their way through too. Finished third in their group and been as dull as ourselves.

We are all England managers and if Jude hadn't scored a clever Trevor overhead special.

Melt downs for Southgate would be the order of the day.

But now he is on the verge of a knighthood.

There is always the phrase "You make your own luck"

Hopefully from this fantastic base we can move forwards and play the football, our players know they can and then annihilate the Spanish in the final.

However my drug of choice is Nurofen and if anyone wants a supply, please private message me and I can dispatch your product via DPD.

Good luck and good night !!!
[Post edited 9 Jul 23:02]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:54 - Jul 9 with 1678 viewsconnell10

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:01 - Jul 9 by numptydumpty

Beautiful thread this !!!

Meant to be discussing the chances of an England win against Holland but has gone off on a wild rambling tangent involving drug dealers, Southgates apparent incompetence and a referee who is backing Ivan Toney to score the winner.

Seems like Bazza needs a lie down.

My view basically can see us beating Holland as Holland have shanked and fluked their way through too. Finished third in their group and been as dull as ourselves.

We are all England managers and if Jude hadn't scored a clever Trevor overhead special.

Melt downs for Southgate would be the order of the day.

But now he is on the verge of a knighthood.

There is always the phrase "You make your own luck"

Hopefully from this fantastic base we can move forwards and play the football, our players know they can and then annihilate the Spanish in the final.

However my drug of choice is Nurofen and if anyone wants a supply, please private message me and I can dispatch your product via DPD.

Good luck and good night !!!
[Post edited 9 Jul 23:02]

Let's all just get behind the team , we ain't played well but I'm kinda proud we are in the semi final of the Euros. COM ON ENGLAND.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 09:00 - Jul 10 with 1569 viewsdaveB

Tonight is one of those games that will be talked about for a while in being either we failed the first good team we met again or we finally won a 50/50 game against a top nation in a knockout game

The key for England is Foden & Bellingham, the Dutch leave big gaps between midfield and defence and that is where we have to hurt them. We also need Kane to turn up tonight but fear he's playing with an injury and is just going to continue to struggle

I'm still angry at Koeman for that foul on Platt in 1993 so I'd go all Kevin Keegan if we beat them
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 09:14 - Jul 10 with 1529 viewsTheChef

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 09:00 - Jul 10 by daveB

Tonight is one of those games that will be talked about for a while in being either we failed the first good team we met again or we finally won a 50/50 game against a top nation in a knockout game

The key for England is Foden & Bellingham, the Dutch leave big gaps between midfield and defence and that is where we have to hurt them. We also need Kane to turn up tonight but fear he's playing with an injury and is just going to continue to struggle

I'm still angry at Koeman for that foul on Platt in 1993 so I'd go all Kevin Keegan if we beat them

Funny how no one referenced that Koeman incident when we played them in 96 - and it was a lot more fresh in the memory then!

Or is it just because Koeman is now manager?

All a bit odd.

Hoping for an England win tonight but even if we do get to the final and Spain win, I can live with that because Spain have just been so good and fun to watch.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:02 - Jul 10 with 1475 viewsdaveB

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 09:14 - Jul 10 by TheChef

Funny how no one referenced that Koeman incident when we played them in 96 - and it was a lot more fresh in the memory then!

Or is it just because Koeman is now manager?

All a bit odd.

Hoping for an England win tonight but even if we do get to the final and Spain win, I can live with that because Spain have just been so good and fun to watch.

I'm sure if these forums were a thing then it would have been mentioned. I absolutely hated Koeman back then plus that Euro 96 game was just a group game and England were pretty much already through
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:36 - Jul 10 with 1413 viewsLblock

For possibly the first time in this tournament I'm actually looking forward to seeing us play this evening.

Fickle k*nt that I am.

It's another one of the fascinating match up's in style contrasts.
I do hold out hope that Safegate may try and catch the Dutchies cold and surprise them with a display of attacking vigor, but that is only a brief hope.

I'm going another 1-1 at FT.... after that GULP

CMON INGERLUND

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:38 - Jul 10 with 1413 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 England.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:41 - Jul 10 with 1411 viewsPunteR

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 09:00 - Jul 10 by daveB

Yeh that's what I remember Koeman for. Didn't he foul Platt then he gets the free kick and scores?. Can't quite remember the deets.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:45 - Jul 10 with 1393 viewsPunteR

On the ref thing, I bet he's not the only one taking a bung. He got caught, got punished and probably shouldn't be in that role again, as the trust has gone. Maybe ok for domestic games but to be reffing high profile games is asking for trouble.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:57 - Jul 10 with 1354 viewsdaveB

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:41 - Jul 10 by PunteR

Yeh that's what I remember Koeman for. Didn't he foul Platt then he gets the free kick and scores?. Can't quite remember the deets.

He fouled him and should have been sent off, England thought it was a penalty was given as a free kick and he was booked at 0-0. Holland then get a free kick, Koeman scores it and Graham Taylor thanks the referee for getting him the sack

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 11:01 - Jul 10 with 1336 viewspaulparker

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:36 - Jul 10 by Lblock

For possibly the first time in this tournament I'm actually looking forward to seeing us play this evening.

Fickle k*nt that I am.

It's another one of the fascinating match up's in style contrasts.
I do hold out hope that Safegate may try and catch the Dutchies cold and surprise them with a display of attacking vigor, but that is only a brief hope.

I'm going another 1-1 at FT.... after that GULP

CMON INGERLUND

I hope he goes for it , the Dutch are there for the taking imo and finished 3rd in their group
This is a winnable game
One thing I would like to see an improvement on is set pieces, we have been crap at them this tournament

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 11:03 - Jul 10 with 1333 viewsnix

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:45 - Jul 10 by PunteR

On the ref thing, I bet he's not the only one taking a bung. He got caught, got punished and probably shouldn't be in that role again, as the trust has gone. Maybe ok for domestic games but to be reffing high profile games is asking for trouble.

Yes, it's the typical thing that happens if you're high profile you somehow get another chance but some poor sap in the lower leagues would get a permanent ban for something much more minor.

Maybe corruption isn't seen as a big deal as it's so widespread in FIFA/UEFA (educated guess). Dunno. But it's pretty sh*t and makes a mockery of having any kind of faith in our officials. This bloke shouldn't be reffing anything other than domestic lower leagues (as I doubt betting syndicates would have such a financial interest in tampering with those).
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 11:24 - Jul 10 with 1302 viewsCamberleyR

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:41 - Jul 10 by PunteR

1.Pulls Platt down as the last man
2.Gets only a yellow rather than the mandatory red from the corrupt German ref
3.Our free kick on the edge of the box gets charged down from someone not ten yards away but isn't re-taken
4. Few minutes later they get a free on the edge of our box taken by Koeman who blasts it
5. Ince charges it down but this time it gets retaken
6. The milky bar kid then retakes it and the git who shouldn't even have been on the pitch, flips it over the wall into the corner of the goal

Not that I'm still bitter or anything...
[Post edited 10 Jul 11:42]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 11:32 - Jul 10 with 1272 viewsJuzzie

I'm not sure what the LotG were at the time but the initial pull was outside the box and continued inside. One's thing's for sure, Koeman should have been given a red either way.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 11:49 - Jul 10 with 1207 viewsCamberleyR

Brilliantly summed up by Super Ray after the game
[Post edited 10 Jul 11:51]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 13:34 - Jul 10 with 1082 viewsLblock

Blimey the last time we played them in a big Euro finals fixture what a game.

El Tel had us purring that day.

Always makes me smile looking back at that one... 4-0 and word went round if we concede 1 goal it'll put the Jocks out.
Oh the laughter when it went in.
Lovely, lovely sunny day and a memorable evening at the expense of the bookies again thanks to Mr Shearer.

Clearly we won't get that sort of performance. I'm actually with Safegate on this for this one -- lets just get a bloody result i.e a win!!

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 14:38 - Jul 10 with 956 viewsPunteR

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 11:24 - Jul 10 by CamberleyR

1.Pulls Platt down as the last man
2.Gets only a yellow rather than the mandatory red from the corrupt German ref
3.Our free kick on the edge of the box gets charged down from someone not ten yards away but isn't re-taken
4. Few minutes later they get a free on the edge of our box taken by Koeman who blasts it
5. Ince charges it down but this time it gets retaken
6. The milky bar kid then retakes it and the git who shouldn't even have been on the pitch, flips it over the wall into the corner of the goal

Not that I'm still bitter or anything...
[Post edited 10 Jul 11:42]

Sounds like the game tonight has just got personal..

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 14:41 - Jul 10 with 947 viewsPunteR

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 11:49 - Jul 10 by CamberleyR

Brilliantly summed up by Super Ray after the game
[Post edited 10 Jul 11:51]

Haha... Good old super Ray.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 19:51 - Jul 10 with 706 viewshubble

I was feeling confident about tonight until saw that Sgate has picked Trippier to start, again. Beggars belief. Dutch deep cover agent JFH influence? Bizarre.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:02 - Jul 10 with 669 viewsClive_Anderson

Is this being filmed from space?
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:07 - Jul 10 with 653 viewsMalintabuk

That just sums up how unbalanced this team is. Saka run right across the defence with no one on the left..... and that is one down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024