Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrity Traitors 16:34 - Oct 7 with 2145 viewsSuperhoops2808

So I know we had a thread for last year, and so far there has only been 2 episodes of the new season but have to stay it has already started very well

Richard E Grant is great as a Traitor as is Maya Jama. In fact she is very easy on the eye and her description of Richard E Grant and how he is a mad uncle is hilarious

However think he will go after him telling everyone he was a traitor. That was very much a DOH moment
1
Celebrity Traitors on 16:46 - Oct 7 with 1748 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Maya is obviously stunning. I don't watch stuff like Love Island but my wife watches this so watched it last week and she came across very well.

They will kick off Richard E Grant, which will make the programme itself far less entertaining. Grant Mitchell is good value too.
[Post edited 7 Oct 16:51]
0
Celebrity Traitors on 17:21 - Oct 7 with 1657 viewsBoston

Not another Phill Collins thread then?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

7
Celebrity Traitors on 17:33 - Oct 7 with 1610 viewsSuperhoops2808

Celebrity Traitors on 16:46 - Oct 7 by Wegerles_Stairs

Maya is obviously stunning. I don't watch stuff like Love Island but my wife watches this so watched it last week and she came across very well.

They will kick off Richard E Grant, which will make the programme itself far less entertaining. Grant Mitchell is good value too.
[Post edited 7 Oct 16:51]


How paranoid is he?? About being murdered in plain sight
0
Celebrity Traitors on 17:53 - Oct 7 with 1580 viewsstowmarketrange

Celebrity Traitors on 17:21 - Oct 7 by Boston

Not another Phill Collins thread then?


Or Kid Jensen.
1
Celebrity Traitors on 19:30 - Oct 7 with 1443 viewsdenhamhoop2

If they don't vote out Richard E Grant after he told them was a traitor then the faithful deserve to lose.Shame as I wanted to hear him cackle not sure how James Acaster will come as a traitor. Sense Hannah Fry will be killed off as she is obviously intelligent. Think it might well end up with Molly winning
0
Celebrity Traitors on 19:46 - Oct 7 with 1400 viewsSuperhoops2808

Celebrity Traitors on 19:30 - Oct 7 by denhamhoop2

If they don't vote out Richard E Grant after he told them was a traitor then the faithful deserve to lose.Shame as I wanted to hear him cackle not sure how James Acaster will come as a traitor. Sense Hannah Fry will be killed off as she is obviously intelligent. Think it might well end up with Molly winning


I'm confused, who is Molly
0
Celebrity Traitors on 19:54 - Oct 7 with 1376 viewsconnell10

I only know half of the so called celbs

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Celebrity Traitors on 20:01 - Oct 7 with 1365 viewsMick_S

I’ve never watched a minute, don’t get it and don’t care.

So there.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

3
Login to get fewer ads

Celebrity Traitors on 22:11 - Oct 7 with 1204 viewsnumptydumpty

Celebrity Traitors on 20:01 - Oct 7 by Mick_S

I’ve never watched a minute, don’t get it and don’t care.

So there.


Nor have I Mick, but it does seem to get a lot of coverage.....

Maybe they have their own fans forum online...

Joy !!

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

0
Celebrity Traitors on 00:01 - Oct 8 with 1094 viewsdaveB

Celebrity Traitors on 20:01 - Oct 7 by Mick_S

I’ve never watched a minute, don’t get it and don’t care.

So there.


well if you've never watched of course you won't get it.
2
Celebrity Traitors on 00:23 - Oct 8 with 1077 viewsTwoHalves

The four previous ‘civilian’ Traitor series completely passed me by but I decided to see what all the fuss was about when the ‘celebrity’ version debuted last year.

To my utter amazement I was hooked from the very first episode and found Alan Carr’s ‘unmasking’ at the end genuinely emotional.

I’m going with it again this year although these ‘reality’ type shows do eventually run out of steam in my experience.
4
Celebrity Traitors on 00:24 - Oct 8 with 1071 viewscharmr

Ok I’ll bite, should I watch it or is it shyte?
0
Celebrity Traitors on 00:52 - Oct 8 with 1041 viewsTwoHalves

Celebrity Traitors on 00:24 - Oct 8 by charmr

Ok I’ll bite, should I watch it or is it shyte?


It’s all subjective, isn’t it. Why not just watch a couple of episodes and come to your own conclusions? For me, all the ‘Uncloaked’ spin-offs are over-egging it a bit though.
0
Celebrity Traitors on 07:51 - Oct 8 with 807 viewsMick_S

Celebrity Traitors on 00:01 - Oct 8 by daveB

well if you've never watched of course you won't get it.


Fair point,Dave - well made 😉

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Celebrity Traitors on 08:23 - Oct 8 with 770 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I didn't think the Celebrity version would work but to be fair it was a great success and I really enjoyed it. The celebrities are, on the whole, genuine celebrities and most people will know them. I think there is a scramble to be on the show after it's success. I do think these type of shows have a shelf life though. How the Apprentice is still going is beyond me. That lost it's spark years ago.

Poll: Do we need another Eze thread?

2
Celebrity Traitors on 08:26 - Oct 8 with 762 viewsFDC

Celebrity Traitors on 00:24 - Oct 8 by charmr

Ok I’ll bite, should I watch it or is it shyte?


It's genuinely good I think. I listened to an interview with one of the production team who said they go to great lengths to ensure that none of the production staff are ever on site with the contestants - all the to-camera stuff is done without crew - and to allow things to develop without direct intervention, but that they spend hours and hours before filming to game out all the potential outcomes and how best to set in motion the most entertaining 'story lines'. Obviously picking the traitors is a big part of it. Whether that's all true I don't know, but it always delivers good TV. Grant Mitchell having a paranoid episode was genuinely unnerviing
1
Celebrity Traitors on 08:35 - Oct 8 with 749 viewshubble

Thought Withnail was a terrible choice as a traitor (too obvious), and that was before he blurted out the truth. It's almost inevitable he will be outed, leaving the already under-suspicion Maya and the quivering Acaster to try and hold out. They must have some kind of plan B, because if they're both outed, what happens? I've never watched the show before, so maybe there is a contingency.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

0
Celebrity Traitors on 10:28 - Oct 8 with 586 viewsdaveB

I think the Traitors are going too obvious, they need to plan ahead more. They should have killed Ross Kemp which leaves 2 suspects and takes the heat off for a few days.
Richard E Grant just blurting out that he was picked was superb tv though, what an idiot but I think I'd probably do the same as well, he was giddy with excitement.

It's such a good show and doing just 2 series a year keeps it fresh, usually they just kill these kind of shows by doing them too often
1
Celebrity Traitors on 10:58 - Oct 8 with 550 viewsSuperhoops2808

Celebrity Traitors on 10:28 - Oct 8 by daveB

I think the Traitors are going too obvious, they need to plan ahead more. They should have killed Ross Kemp which leaves 2 suspects and takes the heat off for a few days.
Richard E Grant just blurting out that he was picked was superb tv though, what an idiot but I think I'd probably do the same as well, he was giddy with excitement.

It's such a good show and doing just 2 series a year keeps it fresh, usually they just kill these kind of shows by doing them too often


Think you have summed it up in a nutshell

People saying they never watched it, the first season of the celebrity one was watched by almost 25% of the population in the UK so it cant be that bad

One other bit that had me laughing a lot was Rob and Romesh straight after the selection of the Traitors. Asking each other if they were a traitor and going 'Well thats that sorted then'

As if they were gonna spill to each other.
2
Celebrity Traitors on 13:32 - Oct 8 with 390 viewswombat

Celebrity Traitors on 10:58 - Oct 8 by Superhoops2808

Think you have summed it up in a nutshell

People saying they never watched it, the first season of the celebrity one was watched by almost 25% of the population in the UK so it cant be that bad

One other bit that had me laughing a lot was Rob and Romesh straight after the selection of the Traitors. Asking each other if they were a traitor and going 'Well thats that sorted then'

As if they were gonna spill to each other.


I think they missed a trick with them two, id have loved to beckett as a traitor myself . richard e grant shoudlnt have been made one way to obvious , sheen would have been the better optiuon , hes been very very quiet so far not really saying much atall

Poll: which is your favouite foot

1
Celebrity Traitors on 14:20 - Oct 8 with 306 viewsRBlock

There's a QPR link this season, with Leigh-Anne Pinnock being married to Andre Gray.
0
Celebrity Traitors on 14:34 - Oct 8 with 286 viewsBklynRanger

Celebrity Traitors on 00:01 - Oct 8 by daveB

well if you've never watched of course you won't get it.


I've never watched it and don't get it, and have decided not to get it.

I know I may be losing out but I can't be bothered with yet more celebrity wittering.

I'd much prefer continuing to watch random episodes of Jade Fever - real men (and a woman) out there in the elements, mining or mostly not mining, jade. Driving around in old trucks and cutting open rocks with a big saw. Failing safety inspections and arguing over mud.

Now that's entertainment.
1
Celebrity Traitors on 14:52 - Oct 8 with 254 viewsdaveB

Celebrity Traitors on 14:34 - Oct 8 by BklynRanger

I've never watched it and don't get it, and have decided not to get it.

I know I may be losing out but I can't be bothered with yet more celebrity wittering.

I'd much prefer continuing to watch random episodes of Jade Fever - real men (and a woman) out there in the elements, mining or mostly not mining, jade. Driving around in old trucks and cutting open rocks with a big saw. Failing safety inspections and arguing over mud.

Now that's entertainment.


thats absolutely fine, it won't be to everyones taste
0
Celebrity Traitors on 15:01 - Oct 8 with 234 viewsOldPedro

Celebrity Traitors on 08:35 - Oct 8 by hubble

Thought Withnail was a terrible choice as a traitor (too obvious), and that was before he blurted out the truth. It's almost inevitable he will be outed, leaving the already under-suspicion Maya and the quivering Acaster to try and hold out. They must have some kind of plan B, because if they're both outed, what happens? I've never watched the show before, so maybe there is a contingency.


If a traitor gets outed, they can just appoint another one

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

1
Celebrity Traitors on 15:02 - Oct 8 with 232 viewsBklynRanger

Celebrity Traitors on 14:52 - Oct 8 by daveB

thats absolutely fine, it won't be to everyones taste


I salute you sir
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026