Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan 14:02 - Oct 16 with 1541 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/aramide-oteh-joins-stevenage-on-loan/?fbcli

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 14:04 - Oct 16 with 1513 viewsaston_hoop

Ah Stevenage for a whole year, poor bloke.

Good luck to him though, I went to a Stevenage game last season and they were utterly utterly dreadful so hopefully he can improve that

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1423 viewsdanehoop

Worked wonders for Chair.

Never knowingly understood

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 14:20 - Oct 16 with 1394 viewsNorthernr

Surprised that's not a permanent tbh. Long since been surplus to requirements here sadly.
Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 14:22 - Oct 16 with 1380 viewsgazza1

Good business by QPR, hopefully for him as well. he would not get any game time in the 1st team here.

Shodipo next.
Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 14:29 - Oct 16 with 1347 viewsBklynRanger

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 14:20 - Oct 16 by Northernr

Surprised that's not a permanent tbh. Long since been surplus to requirements here sadly.

Would guess it's either because we haven't got a buyer or we haven't quite given up. Probably a bit of both.
Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 14:40 - Oct 16 with 1283 viewsqprd

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 14:20 - Oct 16 by Northernr

his contract expires at the end of the year, so this is effectively us saying bye for good

if he does really well, and we have a january return clause, i suspect we could do a burnley/nakhi wells, recall him and loan him/sell him to a club willing to pay a higher loan fee/signing fee

assuming we have an option to extend his contract at year end (which i understand we have with most of our young players), at year end we can either:
1) exercise the option and keep him if we think he can be part of the squad
2) exercise the option and sell him if we think we can get a fee but dont plan on including him in the squad going further
3) let him walk on a free

i assume option 1 isnt in the cards... but hopefully he plays well enough that we can persuade someone to throw us a few quid to sign him...
Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 14:55 - Oct 16 with 1212 viewsted_hendrix

Goodbye.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 15:36 - Oct 16 with 1095 viewsNorthernr

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 14:22 - Oct 16 by gazza1

Good business by QPR, hopefully for him as well. he would not get any game time in the 1st team here.

Shodipo next.

Going Oxford.
Login to get fewer ads

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 16:08 - Oct 16 with 1001 viewsfrancisbowles

Confirmed.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/mide-shodipo-joins-oxford-united-on-loan-16
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 16:09]
Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 16:28 - Oct 16 with 942 viewsgazza1

Not good enough Norf.......never has been - shocked that we kept renewing his contract.
Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 16:43 - Oct 16 with 883 viewsLblock

Sarfend weren’t interested in him being a makeweight in the Kelman deal
I find it odd as he was an U23 and looked okay when debuting in the Leeds FA Cup game but then has anything but a first teamer

Shodipo has been great in the past but I heard some very negative whispers about him which are totally baseless that I won’t repeat.

Hope both these lads seize their chance and look at Eze and Chairs loans and how they’ve kicked on as a basis.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 16:49 - Oct 16 with 869 viewsWestbourneR

I just don't get what happened with Shodipo, he looked like such an major talent under JFH.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 17:10 - Oct 16 with 811 viewspaulparker

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 16:49 - Oct 16 by WestbourneR

I just don't get what happened with Shodipo, he looked like such an major talent under JFH.

Injuries have done him, one of the only high points of JFH reign of boredom,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Aramide Oteh joins Stevenage on loan on 17:22 - Oct 16 with 782 viewsLazyFan

Oteh I noticed has pace for the Ball over the top. Perhaps someone can play that ball and we can see what he can do. Rather than the hold up play we asked him to do.

Shodpio needs to storm it this season or he's gone.

I suspect we are covering their wages so, they cost us nothing now. And thus we are zero sum with them.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024