Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? 04:05 - Nov 1 with 3303 viewsDominic1983

Great win yesterday and much needed points but I can’t get over that Masterson handball. The guy was no where near goal, to deliberately throw your hand at the ball like that in front of ref with a one goal lead and 5 mins to go was so incredibly stupid. I think it wins the prize. Debating whether can trust him in a QPR shirt again.
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 05:04 - Nov 1 with 2134 viewsdixiedean

It was mind- numbingly stupid . He got out of jail thanks to Ball but he let the team down badly . If they’d gone on to win who knows what might have happened. Managers can get sacked for such results. Other moronic actions include Barton at Etihad ( although other forces than stupidity were at play there) . In fact Barton generally.
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 06:49 - Nov 1 with 2066 viewsLblock

Dumbest thing I ever saw was Bob Malcolm pull on a hooped shirt and try to convince the general public he could play football

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 07:25 - Nov 1 with 2016 viewsmcqpr10

Tommy williams
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 07:32 - Nov 1 with 2004 viewsMrSheen

Impey at Coventry. Sure it’s probably the most important game for the club in 20 years, but go ahead and nut him if it will make you feel better.

Hateley at Wimbledon/Selhurst.
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 07:40 - Nov 1 with 1992 viewsGloucs_R

Joey Barton at man city has to be up there.

Poll: Are we staying up?

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 07:48 - Nov 1 with 1966 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barton by a mile.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 08:16 - Nov 1 with 1892 viewsLowerloftLad

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 07:25 - Nov 1 by mcqpr10

Tommy williams

shudders

the flashbacks are still painful

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 08:25 - Nov 1 with 1869 viewsstevec

Barbets tackle was right up there but definitely top trumped by Masterson.

My wife, who hates football, wandered in the room during the Barnsley game for about 30 seconds just in time to witness Barbets own goal. Asked me ‘is he supposed to do that‘ and walked out laughing after seeing the slow mo replay.

Remember the days Danny Shittu would usher any ball behind him gently off for a goal kick whilst no forward dared going near him.
Login to get fewer ads

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 08:46 - Nov 1 with 1809 viewsenfieldargh

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 08:25 - Nov 1 by stevec

Barbets tackle was right up there but definitely top trumped by Masterson.

My wife, who hates football, wandered in the room during the Barnsley game for about 30 seconds just in time to witness Barbets own goal. Asked me ‘is he supposed to do that‘ and walked out laughing after seeing the slow mo replay.

Remember the days Danny Shittu would usher any ball behind him gently off for a goal kick whilst no forward dared going near him.

did you get the comment from her of...

I get 'Why dont you support a decent team like Arsenal?'

Only other football team she's heard of

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 08:55 - Nov 1 with 1778 viewsbollockchops

against Sunderland with an open goal in front of him Tony Sealy managed to hit the post it then hit the other post and went out for a throw in .....useless tosser
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 10:27 - Nov 1 with 1659 viewsloftboy

Dean coney down at Pompey by a country mile, which incidentally is how much he missed by from half a yard out.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 10:31 - Nov 1 with 1652 viewsGalileo

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 10:27 - Nov 1 by loftboy

Dean coney down at Pompey by a country mile, which incidentally is how much he missed by from half a yard out.

And to think he was considered more valuable in the deal which brought him and Paul Parker from Fulham.
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 10:34 - Nov 1 with 1642 viewshantssi

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 08:16 - Nov 1 by LowerloftLad

shudders

the flashbacks are still painful

Mind you I’m not sure we’d all have got out of Cardiff alive if he’d done the right thing and passed it!
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 10:39 - Nov 1 with 1632 viewsdistortR

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 08:55 - Nov 1 by bollockchops

against Sunderland with an open goal in front of him Tony Sealy managed to hit the post it then hit the other post and went out for a throw in .....useless tosser

i remember another Tony Sealy miss - can't remember who it was against but we were on MOTD because most other fixtures had been called off and we played on with wild abandon because of our astro, a Mike Flanagan shot was going in, Sealy slid in to get the final touch, the ball bobbled up, hit his feet, ran up his leg and away from the goal.

Wallace leaving Godden at coventry - a real 'why'moment for me, especially as it wasn't an instinctive throwing up of the hand (Which is still a big 'why?'), a lash out, but done over a few seconds.

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 10:53 - Nov 1 with 1596 viewsstevec

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 08:46 - Nov 1 by enfieldargh

did you get the comment from her of...

I get 'Why dont you support a decent team like Arsenal?'

Only other football team she's heard of

My daughters comment the day we got promoted in the 2014 play offs was ‘Oh my god, you’ll get thrashed every week’.
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 11:23 - Nov 1 with 1550 viewsLoftgirl

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 10:27 - Nov 1 by loftboy

I was standing behind the goal that day, and I can still see it now. He managed to get it over the bar from almost under the crossbar.
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 11:27 - Nov 1 with 1538 viewsLongsufferingR

Last line of OP is a bit unfair. He had a very good game other than the handball.
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 11:28 - Nov 1 with 1537 viewsdistortR

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 11:23 - Nov 1 by Loftgirl

I was standing behind the goal that day, and I can still see it now. He managed to get it over the bar from almost under the crossbar.

yeah, i had turned round to celebrate with mates behind me and it flew over my head
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 12:44 - Nov 1 with 1424 viewswelwynranger

Lumley carefully giving the ball to the Luton player after a throw on from the edge of the Luton box.
That's got to be up there.
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 12:46 - Nov 1 with 1410 viewswelwynranger

Don Roger's running after the ball at the Loft end and forgetting to stop at the wall and falling into the crowd
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 13:00 - Nov 1 with 1392 viewsLazyFan

Robert Greens massive screw-ups which we all knew were coming again and again and again.

Bartons has to be up there as he nearly got us relegated.
Can anyone really trust that person?

Small print:
Lawyer note this is merely a question to elicit wonderful sane responses and should in no way be considered a judgement on the fine character of Barton.

zzzzzzzzzz

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 13:18 - Nov 1 with 1366 viewsBakes

Hull away 2015, had an absolute hellish trip up there only for Joey Barton to decide that he wanted to punch Tom Huddlestone in the gonads, straight red and a routine defeat followed.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 13:33 - Nov 1 with 1344 viewsGroveR

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 13:18 - Nov 1 by Bakes

Hull away 2015, had an absolute hellish trip up there only for Joey Barton to decide that he wanted to punch Tom Huddlestone in the gonads, straight red and a routine defeat followed.

I loved the Malian Menace but Samba Diakité's debut at home to Fulham was a true "am I actually seeing this shìt?" moment.
What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 13:37 - Nov 1 with 1335 viewsAntti_Heinola

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 07:48 - Nov 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Barton by a mile.

It was.
But, and this is no excuse for Barton, it still angers me that Tevez wasn't retrospectively banned flor clocking him round the head first. But he definitely did. Completely got away with it.

Ready knocking the ball past Sommer for Keith Gillespie to run in and score on Les's first return for Newcastle against us was pretty bad.

Bare bones.

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 13:40 - Nov 1 with 1318 viewsdaveB

What’s the most dumb thing you’ve ever seen a QPR player do on the pitch? on 13:37 - Nov 1 by Antti_Heinola

It was.
But, and this is no excuse for Barton, it still angers me that Tevez wasn't retrospectively banned flor clocking him round the head first. But he definitely did. Completely got away with it.

Ready knocking the ball past Sommer for Keith Gillespie to run in and score on Les's first return for Newcastle against us was pretty bad.

Karl Ready could make the simplest thing on a football pitch look difficult
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024