Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. 21:11 - Jan 24 with 20824 viewsqpr_1968

started the last 3 away threads that we won.

trying me hand at my first home game.

3-0 or 3-1 to us.......staying with uncle to score first./any time.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 21:40 - Jan 24 with 3723 viewsQPRSteve

I see Swansea have recently signed an Austrian, Hannes Wolf, on loan from Monchengladbach. How do they get a work permit for him now we are out of the EU?
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 21:44 - Jan 24 with 3718 viewsStainrod

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 21:40 - Jan 24 by QPRSteve

I see Swansea have recently signed an Austrian, Hannes Wolf, on loan from Monchengladbach. How do they get a work permit for him now we are out of the EU?

Apparently he cost his parent club about €10m, might have international honours, there are all sort of weird criteria
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 22:09 - Jan 24 with 3651 viewsDavieQPR

No senior caps but I don't think he is as good as being made out. Only 2 goals in 28 appearances and now being sent out on loan after 18 months.
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 22:17 - Jan 24 with 3629 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 23:08 - Jan 24 with 3540 viewscolinallcars

If they sign Knees and Boompsadaisy, they'll have a good attacking midfield.
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 07:59 - Jan 25 with 3374 viewsRs_Holy

I'm not going to make a prediction as I don't want to put the mockers on anything.... I just hope the lads put in a good performance and the fans really get behind them!!! Come On you RRRRRRR's!
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 09:16 - Jan 25 with 3289 viewsDieByYourSide

Says here that we've beaten 5th and 10th in the last two games and now have two at home against 17th and 21st so that'll be a straightforward 6pts, right? That's how this works?

Poll: And it's hi ho

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 09:42 - Jan 25 with 3231 viewsdmm

It's hard to bet against this side. As Warburton has frequently said in recent weeks, they find a way to win and confidence must be high after 5 wins on the spin.

It's been a while since we've seen a really attractive performance, and it would be nice to see one tonight, but I'm not complaining. 2-0 with Dykes getting a headed opener.
Login to get fewer ads

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 09:45 - Jan 25 with 3208 viewsPinnerPaul

My last two pessimistic predictions have been totally wrong, so here's hoping for 3rd time 'lucky' as I enter 1-1 (Willock) in the prediction league!
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 09:48 - Jan 25 with 3200 viewswelwynranger

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 09:16 - Jan 25 by DieByYourSide

Says here that we've beaten 5th and 10th in the last two games and now have two at home against 17th and 21st so that'll be a straightforward 6pts, right? That's how this works?

Of course that's how it works.
What can go wrong😇
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 10:06 - Jan 25 with 3155 viewsnix

Swansea have only won three away this season and lost six. We're on a run of five wins in all competitions. Winning tonight would put us third in the table with a game in hand over Blackburn.
So not sure why but I can't believe we'll win tonight, so I'm going for a 1-1 draw, Dykes to score. I think Swansea will go all out tonight and Manning will be desperate to win or at least prevent us from winning.

But I'd love us to have that convincing win by at least three goals that we've not really had for a while.
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 10:22 - Jan 25 with 3106 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

It’s the type of match we’ve mostly won this season so I’ve gone for 2-0 Rangers. Dykes to score.

What could possibly go wrong? You Rrr’s!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 10:24 - Jan 25 with 3092 viewsNottsQPR

Gonna make a massive call here and say Thomas to start with Dykes as we will need a quick presser to close their suicidal passing at the back. Could also be Amos I suppose.
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 10:31 - Jan 25 with 3061 viewswelwynranger

Of course that's how it works.
What can go wrong😇
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 10:56 - Jan 25 with 2967 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 10:24 - Jan 25 by NottsQPR

Gonna make a massive call here and say Thomas to start with Dykes as we will need a quick presser to close their suicidal passing at the back. Could also be Amos I suppose.

I don’t think we need to do anything particularly clever to win this match. I think Warbs might be tempted to do try something like you suggested. Johansen if fit is good at pressing too, in fact of all our midfielders he’s the one I’d like to play against least.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 11:03 - Jan 25 with 2919 viewsStainrod

My worry is something like 3 goals scored in our last five home games.

If Gray is not playing it makes it even harder.

We've kept winning without Ilias but the margins are tight.
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 11:06 - Jan 25 with 2905 viewsBoston

2-1 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 11:07 - Jan 25 with 2904 viewsMalintabuk

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 23:08 - Jan 24 by colinallcars

If they sign Knees and Boompsadaisy, they'll have a good attacking midfield.

Top class that man

Booked half a day off and going upto the family for 4. Bite to eat and make our way to the ground
Missed Saturday as was at the Phantom of the Opera with daughters.. . Christmas present....
So starting to get a little nervous now.... win tonight and that puts us well into the auto mix.....
5 on the bounce.... most unlike QPR to make it 6 but we live in hope
Really want a win, any win will do, and think we will.... please
2-0 to us, who scores.... don't care really
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 11:25 - Jan 25 with 2849 viewsPinnerPaul

If that really WAS how it works, bookies would be bust and erm..... they are not!
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 11:26 - Jan 25 with 2834 viewsPinnerPaul

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 10:06 - Jan 25 by nix

Swansea have only won three away this season and lost six. We're on a run of five wins in all competitions. Winning tonight would put us third in the table with a game in hand over Blackburn.
So not sure why but I can't believe we'll win tonight, so I'm going for a 1-1 draw, Dykes to score. I think Swansea will go all out tonight and Manning will be desperate to win or at least prevent us from winning.

But I'd love us to have that convincing win by at least three goals that we've not really had for a while.

We both went for a 1-1 draw on Saturday, both wrong, so here's hoping........
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 11:30 - Jan 25 with 2810 viewsPinnerPaul

Am worried (as I have been the last two games) that we can't keep not playing well and winning. Also no Gray, SJ a doubt and MW said we have one or two other niggles as well.

Off to referee at a well know public school soon, so that will take my mind off the game later.

Manager is in fact a QPR fan, who reads this board , so in the unlikely event you're reading this Alex, my mind will be 100% on your game, honest!
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 12:54 - Jan 25 with 2696 viewsnix

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 11:26 - Jan 25 by PinnerPaul

We both went for a 1-1 draw on Saturday, both wrong, so here's hoping........

So do I Pinner, as long as it's in QPR's favour obvs. Never happier to be wrong!
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 13:02 - Jan 25 with 2667 viewsBoston

Wonder if the Swans will turn up, I mean, are they really in vesta’d in a mid-week trip to London?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 13:08 - Jan 25 with 2651 viewsthemodfather

this fixture seems to go 3-0 either way, usually goals and red cards....hoping a now settled in form R's can win, 2-0 would be very nice. i just think these days "any win by any means"
RRRRRR'S V swans match thread. on 13:29 - Jan 25 with 2593 viewsBklynRanger

One thing we (well me at least) need to keep in mind tonight is their possession stats - 65% average in the league.

So they are going to have more of the ball than we'd like - doesn't mean we're fcuking it all up - if anything a bit of tiki taka sarcasm directed towards them might be good.

Either way I'm hoping we come out with some justifiable confidence and energy. Think we can take them 3-1ish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024