Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report 18:42 - Mar 14 with 4440 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57297
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 19:13 - Mar 14 with 3591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cracking report.

Thanks as ever.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 19:39 - Mar 14 with 3467 viewsdublinr

Thanks Clive.

One or two too many jibes at Marshall, I thought. He's on an awful run of form but it's not so long ago he was playing blinders, keeping us in games and winning us points. Maybe save the best put-downs until Seny's back and we don't need a keeper whose confidence isn't shot to bits.

But a cracking report all the same. I'd been waiting for it all day - and it still didn't disappoint.

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 20:03 - Mar 14 with 3360 viewsnix

Excellent report Clive. Think it was one of those games that would have been fantastic to be there for, but maybe just for the second half.
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 20:17 - Mar 14 with 3283 viewsNed_Kennedys

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 19:39 - Mar 14 by dublinr

Thanks Clive.

One or two too many jibes at Marshall, I thought. He's on an awful run of form but it's not so long ago he was playing blinders, keeping us in games and winning us points. Maybe save the best put-downs until Seny's back and we don't need a keeper whose confidence isn't shot to bits.

But a cracking report all the same. I'd been waiting for it all day - and it still didn't disappoint.

Thought Marshall played well apart from the obvious moment. Probably slightly rose tinted by the fact we won the game though.
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 20:33 - Mar 14 with 3201 views222gers

Super report as always.
I'm an ageing ex-weekend hippie who lost interest in clothes when Lionel Blairs went out of fashion.
What's a Stone Island jacket ?!
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 20:49 - Mar 14 with 3122 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 20:17 - Mar 14 by Ned_Kennedys

Thought Marshall played well apart from the obvious moment. Probably slightly rose tinted by the fact we won the game though.

FWIW, I agree. One of our better players for most of the match, but I suppose when you leave in another howler it's a case of "excellent steering, you only hit the one iceberg".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 21:02 - Mar 14 with 3046 viewswestberksr

cheers Clive; after a few excellent but hard reads that was a lovely change for the better.

fingers crossed that it's a sign that we are going to get out of the blip
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 22:19 - Mar 14 with 2774 viewsSydneyRs

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 20:49 - Mar 14 by BrianMcCarthy

FWIW, I agree. One of our better players for most of the match, but I suppose when you leave in another howler it's a case of "excellent steering, you only hit the one iceberg".

Life as a keeper, your mistakes cost more and are more obvious than those of other players. Of course the whistle should have gone before the shot even happened, but we got a couple of decisions our own way that might have been different on another day, so no complaints in the end.
Login to get fewer ads

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 22:21 - Mar 14 with 2763 viewsloftboy

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 20:33 - Mar 14 by 222gers

Super report as always.
I'm an ageing ex-weekend hippie who lost interest in clothes when Lionel Blairs went out of fashion.

It’s the choice of clothing for the modern day hooligan.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 23:11 - Mar 14 with 2609 viewsManinBlack

I thought the Luton support was not as loud as usual and put that down to the kick off time before anyone could drink themselves silly. Maybe Sky turned the volume down as it didn't come over as hostile as I had been expecting.

As for their manager complaining about the way we celebrated at the end he has a very short memory. Only a few weeks ago he and his team did exactly the same after beating Bournemouth.
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 00:03 - Mar 15 with 2511 viewsNorthernr

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 20:33 - Mar 14 by 222gers

Super report as always.

It's a coat/clothing brand being kicked out of a middle/far East sweatshop for 40p a time that they're charging £400 each for because it's got a little badge on the sleeve that identifies you with the mega-bantz, new-age, let me film myself having a "fight" on the concourse at New Street station and stick it on SnapChat brigade and therefore loads of kids with more money than sense are all over it like a donkey on a waffle. The fact that gobshite is wearing it on the touchline is too perfect.
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 08:08 - Mar 15 with 2165 viewssimmo

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 20:49 - Mar 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Definitely this, he's let in 3 goals in as many games - the Cardiff one where he pushed it up into the air over him was comically bad, but Sundays might have been worse.

Appreciate he's been mostly good for us but if you're directly at fault for a goal a game you're going to get some stick. Dieng, who is far better, has come under fire in the past for a lot less.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 08:57 - Mar 15 with 2065 viewsLblock

Jones’ hysterical over-reaction at full time was a work of f@cking art. His assertion that although Adebayo’s first half goal was offside the linesman can’t possibly see it’s offside and therefore shouldn’t have flagged it offside even though it is offside went through the looking glass so far even Alice couldn’t be 'rsed to follow him.

If you don't genuinely laugh at this (with an image of the pathetic weasel shrugging his shoulders in your head) then you need to find a different sport to follow.

Brilliant stuff

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 08:59 - Mar 15 with 2057 viewstoboboly

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 08:08 - Mar 15 by simmo

Definitely this, he's let in 3 goals in as many games - the Cardiff one where he pushed it up into the air over him was comically bad, but Sundays might have been worse.

Appreciate he's been mostly good for us but if you're directly at fault for a goal a game you're going to get some stick. Dieng, who is far better, has come under fire in the past for a lot less.

Disagree. Think he came in and did a great job. Dieng came back (who hasn't been his best this season either) and also did well.

He often (as does Dieng) have to make a lot of saves during a game due to our leaky midfield/defence. We need to protect our keepers more and there will be less opportunity for them to make mistakes.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:01 - Mar 15 with 1920 viewsMrSheen

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 22:21 - Mar 14 by loftboy

It’s the choice of clothing for the modern day hooligan.

Somehow stayed in fashion for more than 25 years. I remember "dress-down Friday" being introduced at work about 1998, a self-styled Spurs geezer used to turn up in his Stone Island jumper. A few of us would engage him conversation while someone sneaked up on the blind side to undo one of the sleeve-badge buttons. Wot larks!
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:04 - Mar 15 with 1905 viewsMrSheen

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 08:59 - Mar 15 by toboboly

Disagree. Think he came in and did a great job. Dieng came back (who hasn't been his best this season either) and also did well.

He often (as does Dieng) have to make a lot of saves during a game due to our leaky midfield/defence. We need to protect our keepers more and there will be less opportunity for them to make mistakes.

Quite. A month ago we couldn't believe our luck in getting him. If we had a better option he'd be playing, so also inclined to stay off his back.
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:25 - Mar 15 with 1850 viewsKonk

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:01 - Mar 15 by MrSheen

Somehow stayed in fashion for more than 25 years. I remember "dress-down Friday" being introduced at work about 1998, a self-styled Spurs geezer used to turn up in his Stone Island jumper. A few of us would engage him conversation while someone sneaked up on the blind side to undo one of the sleeve-badge buttons. Wot larks!

It's longevity at the football has been pretty impressive/surprising. I got my first Stone Island coat in 1995/96 and it cost about £550 back then, so fu ck knows what they cost now. I used to have quite a bit of their stuff back in the late 90's. I was earning about £14k pa at the time, so fu ck knows what I was thinking of - what a cu nt. I was never into scrapping, but always loved the clothing. Eventually grew-up and realised that I didn't need to walk round covered in labels.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:27 - Mar 15 with 1849 viewsdaveB

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 08:59 - Mar 15 by toboboly

He was very good in January, think he's been poor the last few weeks though much like the rest of the team.. Those mistakes have cost us a few points and he'll know he should have done better. I think Deing being injured will ultimately cost us a playoff place
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:36 - Mar 15 with 1821 viewsterryb

I hadn't realised until I saw the highlights, but there wasn't one appeal made from Luton players for either the penalty or Amos being offside.

I can understand the assistant not raising his flag for the winning goal. He could not have known if there had been any touch on the ball (it took quite a while on the replays to know the corner hadn't gone straight in) or if a Luton player had got the touch.

That shouldn't have stopped the referee asking him if Amos was in an offside position though.
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:44 - Mar 15 with 1795 viewsMrSheen

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:25 - Mar 15 by Konk

It's longevity at the football has been pretty impressive/surprising. I got my first Stone Island coat in 1995/96 and it cost about £550 back then, so fu ck knows what they cost now. I used to have quite a bit of their stuff back in the late 90's. I was earning about £14k pa at the time, so fu ck knows what I was thinking of - what a cu nt. I was never into scrapping, but always loved the clothing. Eventually grew-up and realised that I didn't need to walk round covered in labels.

Did your tastes extend to Burberry or Aquascutum? It tickled me that there was a schism over which was superior.
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:54 - Mar 15 with 1756 viewsKonk

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:44 - Mar 15 by MrSheen

Did your tastes extend to Burberry or Aquascutum? It tickled me that there was a schism over which was superior.

I had a Burberry scarf and a couple of Burberry shirts. I was basically a mid-90's casual from central casting, albeit I could never understand people rucking at the football.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 11:00 - Mar 15 with 1738 viewsLanhoop

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:36 - Mar 15 by terryb

I hadn't realised until I saw the highlights, but there wasn't one appeal made from Luton players for either the penalty or Amos being offside.

I can understand the assistant not raising his flag for the winning goal. He could not have known if there had been any touch on the ball (it took quite a while on the replays to know the corner hadn't gone straight in) or if a Luton player had got the touch.

That shouldn't have stopped the referee asking him if Amos was in an offside position though.

If they thought the ball had gone straight in from the corner then I don't think Amos would have been offside?
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 11:06 - Mar 15 with 1721 viewsdaveB

The result was massive for us, performance wise didn't think it was hugely different from Blackburn or Cardiff, some good moments and some pretty poor ones as well.

The 3 subs all made a real impact, they looked terrified of Austin and his dummy run created the space for Dickie to score. Amos was really good when he came on, really swung the game in our favour.

Ultimately I think we might just fall short this season but the character of this team to keep going has been great all season and they won't let this go without a fight
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 11:17 - Mar 15 with 1683 viewsMrSheen

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:54 - Mar 15 by Konk

I had a Burberry scarf and a couple of Burberry shirts. I was basically a mid-90's casual from central casting, albeit I could never understand people rucking at the football.

Too tight myself to aim much higher than Milletts, though I rationalised it as a stand against consumerism and conformity.
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 11:52 - Mar 15 with 1573 viewseastside_r

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 10:54 - Mar 15 by Konk

Never understood the appeal of Burberry clobber. The main design looks like something you would have for curtains or a tablecloth, not something you’d wear.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024