Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farke? 21:58 - Apr 4 with 4590 viewswortonranger

Not personally ITK but rumour is strong.
Farke? on 22:52 - Apr 4 with 4326 viewsRangersw12

He can Farke off
Farke? on 22:58 - Apr 4 with 4297 views0hwestlondon

Nah. Don't see it. Stick with the man in charge. Let him build a new squad.
Farke? on 23:01 - Apr 4 with 4276 viewsMyke

Where is Tin Pot Tom or whatever is name was when you need him?
Farke? on 23:05 - Apr 4 with 4258 viewsDevonWhite

Not true according to Dave Mc.
Farke? on 01:13 - Apr 5 with 4025 viewsBoston

LFW Clickbait.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Farke? on 08:00 - Apr 5 with 3727 viewsNorthernr

Isn't this just QPR Tw@tter saying who they'd like and it becoming a thing?

Farke had a decent budget for this division at Norwich, certainly better than he'd have here, since got a decent job in Russia which obviously he's had to leave, and has been linked with several Bundesliga jobs. Maybe he would come, I don't know, but just because he's out of work doesn't make it realistic.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Farke? on 08:44 - Apr 5 with 3573 viewsBAWHoops

Like the players we go for (and to some extent the manager we have) we will look for someone young and upcoming, or someone who is slightly perceived as damaged goods.
Warburton had had a bad time at Forest and a so so time at Rangers before us and was out of work. He wasn't an exciting choice but he was the right choice.
When the time comes to replace Warbs (which sounds like it might be at the end of the season), they will look to someone that you likely aren't considering.
It certainly won't be Farke, Jokanovic or any of the other names spouted on Twitter. I don't imagine it would be Ainsworth either

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Farke? on 09:01 - Apr 5 with 3503 viewsHarbour

No thanks …stick with Mark challenging for top 6 a lot more enjoyable than 16th every year.
Login to get fewer ads

Farke? on 10:02 - Apr 5 with 3314 viewsE17hoop

Farke? on 08:00 - Apr 5 by Northernr

Isn't this just QPR Tw@tter saying who they'd like and it becoming a thing?

Farke had a decent budget for this division at Norwich, certainly better than he'd have here, since got a decent job in Russia which obviously he's had to leave, and has been linked with several Bundesliga jobs. Maybe he would come, I don't know, but just because he's out of work doesn't make it realistic.

This post has been edited by an administrator

People seem to not know the difference between a rumour and wild guesswork.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Farke? on 10:04 - Apr 5 with 3308 viewsNorthernr

Farke? on 10:02 - Apr 5 by E17hoop

People seem to not know the difference between a rumour and wild guesswork.

Or the difference between a connected source and an imaginary friend at the training ground.
Farke? on 10:09 - Apr 5 with 3278 viewsterryb

IF we are in the market for a new manager, I don't think that we would have the slighest chance of employing Farke.

What I don't understand though are some of the comments on here. Are people really questioning if he is a good enough manager/coach to be our manager?

Of course he worked on a larger budget at Norwich, but his record of achieving promotion while developing & selling young players is exceptional. Whether he could do the same here is debatable, but that applies to every potential manager.
Farke? on 10:14 - Apr 5 with 3250 viewsNorthernr

Farke? on 10:09 - Apr 5 by terryb

IF we are in the market for a new manager, I don't think that we would have the slighest chance of employing Farke.

What I don't understand though are some of the comments on here. Are people really questioning if he is a good enough manager/coach to be our manager?

Of course he worked on a larger budget at Norwich, but his record of achieving promotion while developing & selling young players is exceptional. Whether he could do the same here is debatable, but that applies to every potential manager.

I'm saying I doubt he'd be interested, not that he couldn't do the job.
Farke? on 10:18 - Apr 5 with 3221 viewsterryb

Farke? on 10:14 - Apr 5 by Northernr

I'm saying I doubt he'd be interested, not that he couldn't do the job.

I wasn't referring to you Clive, I knew that was what you meant.

It was the "He can Farke off" & similar comments.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 10:19]
Farke? on 12:29 - Apr 5 with 2919 viewsenfieldargh

Farke also had Pukki scoring for fun in the championship which no doubt he'll do again next season

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Farke? on 12:34 - Apr 5 with 2876 viewsRangersw12

Farke? on 10:18 - Apr 5 by terryb

I wasn't referring to you Clive, I knew that was what you meant.

It was the "He can Farke off" & similar comments.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 10:19]

Comes across as a pillock and the way Norwich used to surround the ref isn't something I would like my own club to do
Farke? on 12:40 - Apr 5 with 2854 viewsMedwayR

In the unlikely event that Warburton goes then I'd like us to go for Neil Critchley, Farke could also be a good fit but whether either of them would be interested is a different matter, as is whether they'd do a better job than Warburton. I think it's unlikely which is why we should back Warburton and give him another season.

Poll: Who’s better?

Farke? on 13:12 - Apr 5 with 2722 viewsDannyPaddox

For farke sake I’m farked if I can take another one of these farkeing puns. Put a farkeing lid on it.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 14:17]
Farke? on 15:17 - Apr 5 with 2480 viewsfrancisbowles

Farke? on 12:34 - Apr 5 by Rangersw12

Comes across as a pillock and the way Norwich used to surround the ref isn't something I would like my own club to do

...and the falling over and screaming, especially in the area.
Farke? on 15:20 - Apr 5 with 2466 viewskensalriser

I'll say it again, if we'd been bouncing around between 7th and 12th all season literally no one would be calling for the manager to go.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Farke? on 15:24 - Apr 5 with 2451 viewsPinnerPaul

Farke? on 15:20 - Apr 5 by kensalriser

I'll say it again, if we'd been bouncing around between 7th and 12th all season literally no one would be calling for the manager to go.

Yep winning 2-0 and draw 2-2 and its a terrible result, losing 2-0 and draw 2-2 its a fantastic result, when in reality its the same *********** result!
Farke? on 15:40 - Apr 5 with 2424 viewsWatfordR

If we sacked Warbs and then had a look at the out of work managers who we'd be interested in employing, Warbs would be top of the list.

I'd like to see the club put all this nonsense to bed and give the guy a contract extension asap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024