Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I allowed... 22:15 - Aug 30 with 4442 viewsbosh67

To kick all the idiot so called fans previously calling for Beale's head after a few games up the ars@?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Am I allowed... on 22:17 - Aug 30 with 4391 viewstraininvain

I’d like to kick the people sat behind me tonight. Moaning all game. Didn’t seem to notice that we were winning comfortably and playing well. Focussed on every negative they could find and not one positive word to say.
Am I allowed... on 22:44 - Aug 30 with 4231 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Am I allowed... on 22:17 - Aug 30 by traininvain

I’d like to kick the people sat behind me tonight. Moaning all game. Didn’t seem to notice that we were winning comfortably and playing well. Focussed on every negative they could find and not one positive word to say.

That's annoying given that QPR were 2 nil up after just 15 minutes and 3 nil up at half-time.
Am I allowed... on 22:48 - Aug 30 with 4179 viewstraininvain

Am I allowed... on 22:44 - Aug 30 by Benny_the_Ball

That's annoying given that QPR were 2 nil up after just 15 minutes and 3 nil up at half-time.

It was a weird flex. I know life’s a bit miserable right now but surely all the more reason to enjoy nights like tonight.
Am I allowed... on 22:58 - Aug 30 with 4091 viewsJuzzie

Am I allowed... on 22:48 - Aug 30 by traininvain

It was a weird flex. I know life’s a bit miserable right now but surely all the more reason to enjoy nights like tonight.

As others have said before, it seems the more uncertain the times, the worse it gets with some fans.
We’re all feeling it and I’m genuinely sorry if some people are struggling more than others but getting narked off that people use football, whether at the game or on social media, to moan and moan and moan. Sorry, but it’s not a counselling service.
Am I allowed... on 22:58 - Aug 30 with 4088 viewsStreathamRanger

The atmosphere in NL in the standing seats was superb. Best since West Brom and Barbet's hat. Even when Dykes missed the open goal the crowd quickly got behind him. I'll definitely be standing again when I'm not with the kids. To top it off, I caught one of the shirts Jude was firing into the crowd at half time. Perfect fit for my 3 year old!
Am I allowed... on 00:44 - Aug 31 with 3874 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Am I allowed... on 22:58 - Aug 30 by Juzzie

As others have said before, it seems the more uncertain the times, the worse it gets with some fans.
We’re all feeling it and I’m genuinely sorry if some people are struggling more than others but getting narked off that people use football, whether at the game or on social media, to moan and moan and moan. Sorry, but it’s not a counselling service.

My view is that you support during the match. However once it's done I've no problem with constructive criticism online. This forum may not be a counselling service but it's not a jamboree either.
Am I allowed... on 00:50 - Aug 31 with 3867 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Just keep smuggly quiet Bosh, been some serious toy throwing happening lately mate. Beale looking better and better after those 2 games, fantastic.
Am I allowed... on 01:16 - Aug 31 with 3812 viewsSydneyRs

Makes you wonder exactly what it would take to make them happy if running rings around a team that had been doing very well isn't good enough.
Login to get fewer ads

Am I allowed... on 06:29 - Aug 31 with 3595 viewsPlanetHonneywood

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Am I allowed... on 07:24 - Aug 31 with 3442 viewsSharpediver

Am I allowed... on 22:58 - Aug 30 by StreathamRanger

The atmosphere in NL in the standing seats was superb. Best since West Brom and Barbet's hat. Even when Dykes missed the open goal the crowd quickly got behind him. I'll definitely be standing again when I'm not with the kids. To top it off, I caught one of the shirts Jude was firing into the crowd at half time. Perfect fit for my 3 year old!

Yes, I was in NL too. Great atmosphere, very friendly, almost carnival like. A night to remember.
Am I allowed... on 07:27 - Aug 31 with 3412 viewsessextaxiboy

Am I allowed... on 00:44 - Aug 31 by Benny_the_Ball

My view is that you support during the match. However once it's done I've no problem with constructive criticism online. This forum may not be a counselling service but it's not a jamboree either.

I agree , but there is not much to moan about the way we have played the last two games.
Am I allowed... on 10:14 - Aug 31 with 3119 viewsTonto

Am I allowed... on 00:44 - Aug 31 by Benny_the_Ball

the key word there is "constructive". a fair amount of the stuff on here isnt. but people confuse "their opinion" with "fact"

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Am I allowed... on 11:13 - Aug 31 with 2991 viewsnix

Am I allowed... on 10:14 - Aug 31 by Tonto

the key word there is "constructive". a fair amount of the stuff on here isnt. but people confuse "their opinion" with "fact"

One of the curses of the 21st century. Never noticed it being quite this bad previously. But people are absolutely convinced of this, also their feelings are now factual 🤪.
Am I allowed... on 11:19 - Aug 31 with 2952 viewsDavieQPR

Wonder if they'll be happy when Villa realise they let the wrong one go and sack Gerrard and come sniffing round Beale.
Am I allowed... on 12:35 - Aug 31 with 2716 viewsJuzzie

Am I allowed... on 10:14 - Aug 31 by Tonto

There's also a pattern in that some users only come on here when we lose to moan & bitch about it and tell everyone how the managers and coaches should do it because, of course, they have soooo much more knowledge & experience than those actually in the job. Haven't seen some of them this last week, funnily enough.

It's tedious.

I really hate to use the ignore button because I do believe everyone has the right to speak but it's when it becomes the right to free speech vs the right to be heard or opinion passed off as fact and a reluctance (which we probably all have to a degree) to see others POV's then it's probably time to click that button.

I think of this forum like a pub, we don't just talk about QPR (there's some 15+ threads on the front page alone that are not QPR, or even football, related) and in a pub situation if you think someone is talking bolloxs you have the right to ignore them.
Am I allowed... on 13:10 - Aug 31 with 2539 viewsStreathamRanger

I had a good moan on here after the Blackpool game (I think most of us did!) I thought SJ was finished and said as much. Part of that was probably down to the system Beale was playing him in which just wasn't right. Now he's in his more natural position he's been excellent and I love nothing more that being proved wrong.
Dozzell has taken considerable stick on here, some of it OTT in my opinion. Nice to see he's getting the credit he deserves now even from some of his biggest detractors.
Anyway, I'm enjoying the positive vibe on here today, just a shame it's always quieter after a win than after a loss.
How anyone could not enjoy last night is beyond me.
Am I allowed... on 17:02 - Aug 31 with 2211 viewsNorthantsHoop

The last 2 games it has clicked for both Beale and the team, that Watford win has boosted confidence big time. Thought the atmosphere was cracking last night. Beale is making good progress getting a much better tune out of Johansen and Dozzell. The only point thought Tyler Roberts substitution was a little too early, another 10 minutes for Willock we might have got another goal. Roberts looked a bit out of sorts to me and needs to focus a bit more.
Am I allowed... on 17:20 - Aug 31 with 2084 viewsrobith

Whilst I agree with you, it's football. Some fans just live to be miserable. Just live what you think imo
Am I allowed... on 17:50 - Aug 31 with 1984 viewsBoston

Grow a thicker skin.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2022 17:50]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Am I allowed... on 17:53 - Aug 31 with 1971 viewsWestbourneR

Oh yeah I was worried - I felt he seemed to be flip flopping and looked like he was wearing the stress - but last night was the best I've seen Rangers play in a long time.

And probably better than any performance under Warburton.

Very impressive.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Am I allowed... on 19:56 - Aug 31 with 1804 viewsDamo1962

Am I allowed... on 17:53 - Aug 31 by WestbourneR

Oh yeah I was worried - I felt he seemed to be flip flopping and looked like he was wearing the stress - but last night was the best I've seen Rangers play in a long time.

And probably better than any performance under Warburton.

Very impressive.

I don't like kicking any QPR supporters personally. We all want the same for our mad club. But with all things in life, self-righteousness can be turning.
Am I allowed... on 09:39 - Sep 1 with 1497 viewsWestbourneR

Am I allowed... on 19:56 - Aug 31 by Damo1962

I don't like kicking any QPR supporters personally. We all want the same for our mad club. But with all things in life, self-righteousness can be turning.

I'm not totally sure what I'm meant to take from this comment - but then, maybe that's your point?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Am I allowed... on 09:58 - Sep 1 with 1448 viewsPunteR

Tbh Bosh, I never saw anyone calling for Beales head on LFW. I can't speak for Twitter though or FB.

But let's not get too carried away. Two great results and performances does not a season make.

Everyone wants QPR to do well, and everyone has their own opinion how to do it.
But any fan saying Beale should be sacked does deserve a kick up the arse..lol.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024