Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon’s tweet 19:46 - Apr 3 with 6520 viewsleweshoop

My mate has had a call and got a meeting with Leon at the training ground on Thursday
Leon’s tweet on 19:52 - Apr 3 with 4263 viewsBoston

and..,

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Leon’s tweet on 19:54 - Apr 3 with 4242 viewsNorthernr

He (Balogun) should just shut the fck up and focus on playing some games and getting some results. How fragile do you have to be to boot all this off because a few blokes called you a wnkr after you’ve lost to the worst team in the league with a penalty you gave away? What did he expect us to do, bake him a cake?
Leon’s tweet on 20:02 - Apr 3 with 4137 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I bet he ends up sucking him off!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Leon’s tweet on 20:03 - Apr 3 with 4124 viewsconnell10

Leon’s tweet on 19:54 - Apr 3 by Northernr

He (Balogun) should just shut the fck up and focus on playing some games and getting some results. How fragile do you have to be to boot all this off because a few blokes called you a wnkr after you’ve lost to the worst team in the league with a penalty you gave away? What did he expect us to do, bake him a cake?

It's unbelievable mate , he should just shut up and get on with playing football. The waster will probably be playing for Beale the boil next season anyway.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Leon’s tweet on 20:10 - Apr 3 with 4037 viewsThe_Beast1976

Agree with this. Answer the critics by playing a few blinders and helping us actually win a game or two.
Leon’s tweet on 20:31 - Apr 3 with 3913 viewsozranger

So, you are telling me that the club have not directed him to do this? This all smells to me like a big PR job by the club, though I may just be wrong.
Leon’s tweet on 20:52 - Apr 3 with 3787 viewsNorthernr

Leon’s tweet on 20:31 - Apr 3 by ozranger

So, you are telling me that the club have not directed him to do this? This all smells to me like a big PR job by the club, though I may just be wrong.

No I think the club would be advising the opposite.
Leon’s tweet on 20:57 - Apr 3 with 3736 viewsted_hendrix

Shut the f uck up, have a moment to yourself--take a look at the league table and ask yourself what can I actually do about It? and then got on with It.

Strewth give us a break.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Leon’s tweet on 21:01 - Apr 3 with 3700 viewsdistortR

Huge game coming up for us, and he's trying to mend bridges. I see no harm in that.
Leon’s tweet on 21:11 - Apr 3 with 3628 viewscaliforniahoop

Leon’s tweet on 20:03 - Apr 3 by connell10

It's unbelievable mate , he should just shut up and get on with playing football. The waster will probably be playing for Beale the boil next season anyway.

Loooooool
Leon’s tweet on 21:16 - Apr 3 with 3602 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The problem I have is someone is lying.

He either did or didn’t bait fans about his salary.
Leon’s tweet on 21:20 - Apr 3 with 3545 viewsBucksRanger

Nobody lies any more Baz, you just get alternative truths to choose from.
Leon’s tweet on 21:25 - Apr 3 with 3500 viewsLongsufferingR

What's the problem with it? If the players have a face to face with a few fans away from the febrile atmosphere after another tame defeat, then they will have the real frustrations and feelings of the fans put to them in a non-aggressive, constructive manner. At best they realise exactly how many people they have let down so badly all year, and at worst they carry on playing like tarts who don't care.
Leon’s tweet on 21:34 - Apr 3 with 3436 viewsDorse

Balogun out for the rest of the season then: hurt feelings.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2023 21:36]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Leon’s tweet on 23:11 - Apr 3 with 3026 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I don't have a problem with players having a go back at fans if they're getting abuse. But yes, have a blinder on Friday, score from a corner and we win is the best response.
Leon’s tweet on 01:18 - Apr 4 with 2835 viewsLoftgirl

Leon’s tweet on 20:03 - Apr 3 by connell10

At Chelsea?
Leon’s tweet on 05:52 - Apr 4 with 2674 viewssilverbirch

Was your mate at Wigan?
Leon’s tweet on 06:56 - Apr 4 with 2573 viewsPunteR

Leon needs to get over himself.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Leon’s tweet on 06:58 - Apr 4 with 2579 viewsJamesB1979

Leon’s tweet on 20:52 - Apr 3 by Northernr

No I think the club would be advising the opposite.

That would be true if we were a well run football club. Our club doesn’t know its arsehole from its ear hole. God knows what advice they would give.

This is a club that has said nothing about all these injuries.
Leon’s tweet on 07:22 - Apr 4 with 2535 viewsdistortR

Aren't they thinking about bringing in a law whereby staff abused on a business's premises can sue the business?
Leon’s tweet on 07:40 - Apr 4 with 2484 viewsDorse

Leon’s tweet on 07:22 - Apr 4 by distortR

Aren't they thinking about bringing in a law whereby staff abused on a business's premises can sue the business?

Keith Stroud: 'By this this time next year Rodney, we'll be billionaires.... lovely jubbley'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Leon’s tweet on 07:40 - Apr 4 with 2481 viewsSK_hoops

Leon’s tweet on 07:22 - Apr 4 by distortR

That's TfL done for then.
Leon’s tweet on 07:52 - Apr 4 with 2455 viewsNorthernr

Leon’s tweet on 21:25 - Apr 3 by LongsufferingR

What's the problem with it? If the players have a face to face with a few fans away from the febrile atmosphere after another tame defeat, then they will have the real frustrations and feelings of the fans put to them in a non-aggressive, constructive manner. At best they realise exactly how many people they have let down so badly all year, and at worst they carry on playing like tarts who don't care.

I just think it's so typical of this group of players mate.

He's fcked up. We all saw it, everybody who was there. He lost his head. This was no calm and considered attempt to discuss matters with fans, he was cupping his ear at people, he was aggressively pushing team mates away that were trying (very sensibly) to move him away. He behaved like a knob, after he'd cost us the game.

Play well this Friday, get a result against Preston. That's the response. Just get on with doing your job.

Instead, just like Tyler after his latest stubbed toe, just like Jimmy after the Fleetwood debacle, at first we get the 'official statement' on the Instagram, chock full of stuff that just isn't true. Excuses, excuses, excuses. I'm done with excuses, I want some action now, starting this Friday.

Then we get the big PR play, a meeting with fans. I'm done with the PR plays as well - the Haka, the humble interviews, the meetings with fans. Just start doing your jobs, all of you.

Now, I agree with you it might actually be a good thing for him to hear why people are pissd off with him because he, like Taylor Richards at the end of the Rotherham game, just cannot possibly comprehend why people might be a bit upset with HIM (yes, you Leon). I'd like to think whoever is going to this will actually give it to him a bit. What I suspect is he'll tell a big sob story about the mental torment he's been through with his five month calf strain, not being able to help the team, and people will come away thinking he's alright really and maybe they've been a bit harsh. Then, into the Easter weekend, two more sht results and the bottom three draws ever closer still.

Do we think he wants to meet the fans to hear what they've got to say, or to lay yet another massive sob story out in front of them? It's like the opposite of a no excuses culture, this lot have got an excuse for everything. It's none of their faults. It's because Beale left. It's because Critchley was sht. It's because Les makes the wrong appointment. It's Ferdinand's fault. It's Hoos' fault. They hide behind all of this. It's the players who are crossing the white line each week and playing like absolute fcking tarts.

Like I say he fcked up, in the game and at full time, he should now shut the fck up, get his ars back out on the pitch where we've desperately needed it for the last five months, and start performing at the level we know he and the rest of this team are capable of because we've seen it. That's it. That's the appropriate response. That's the only response.
Leon’s tweet on 08:10 - Apr 4 with 2390 viewsEastR

On the eve of a game we have to get something out of the only thing in his head should be to focus on that game and a result, and the following one.
Won't matter what he says on Thurs pm if we lose on Fri.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Leon’s tweet on 08:24 - Apr 4 with 2329 viewsstevec

Leon’s tweet on 21:16 - Apr 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

The problem I have is someone is lying.

He either did or didn’t bait fans about his salary.

Does it really matter Baz, the last thing anyone should want is a witch-hunt and this going down the litigation route.

Read what Northern says further down, he’s spot on and everyone’s a winner.

Please try to stop thinking like this, it’s debilitating.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024