| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 18:09 - Oct 10 with 2959 views | thehat | Nice one Clive clicked onto the site after an afternoon in the pub and wasn't expecting to see your report up so soon. As always it didn't disappoint a fantastic account of a very well earned point. I didn't go last night so was watching on Sky and the Rangers support came through loud and clear. Can we follow up on Wednesday with 3 points which will make this point even more valuable. We continue to move forward in the right direction. You R'rrs. |  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 18:32 - Oct 10 with 2845 views | Paddyhoops | The substitutions changed the game . I get they have to do it but frustrating none the less . Thought we were outstanding and shout out to the fans . Loud and proud in a stadium totally unsuited to football. Thought Kemper was superb as was Smyth but Charles rightly got it . Another “ what’s he doing playing at this level? ” star. |  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 18:52 - Oct 10 with 2738 views | QPunkR | Great write-up as always but loved the diatribe on VAR at the end - absolutely spot on and couldn’t agree more. And I’d be saying that even if that awful call for our penalty was given against us |  |
|  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 19:26 - Oct 10 with 2626 views | colinallcars | Excellent report. |  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 19:29 - Oct 10 with 2619 views | BristolR | Chapeau Monsieur Clive , top top top report |  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 19:40 - Oct 10 with 2571 views | Gaz66 | Excellent report, but I am not sure the stadium is as bad as everybody says. I sat in a home area with a West Ham pal who kindly had a spare place. I think the problem is the not the stadium but more that the West Ham fans seem to have a collective sense of doom. Not helped by the fact that those who want to be more vocal are scattered too thinly like the Arsenal fans originally were at the Emirates. The home fans I spoke to were a pretty good bunch although totally disinterested in QPR and at first they all thought I was mad for putting a fiver on the Rs to win 2-O (which may have been the case if Kolli’s excellent effort had gone in and killed the game). From where I was, the Rs fans in the away end sounded in amazing voice, as usual, and did the team proud. The West Ham fans were all utterly demoralised by half time, it takes some doing to silence 59,000 people. Years ago a QPR mate got a slap from a West Ham skinhead at the Bush, hence I never thought I’d say this but I hope West Ham turn it around (but not too quickly). Their support runs through families for generations and the one thing they are not are glory hunters. Mind you, I’ll still be ripping the pee out of my West Ham mate on Monday for that bloody awful Bubbles dirge. [Post edited 10 Oct 19:49]
|  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 20:00 - Oct 10 with 2445 views | joe90 | Good report. I came away from the game feeling the penalty decision might overshadow a good performance. Despite our dip at the end there was a lot to be pleased with in how we approached the game and how we played. Feeling very positive about Rangers at the moment. [Post edited 10 Oct 20:43]
|  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 22:10 - Oct 10 with 1971 views | ManinBlack | If anyone watched the Millwall v West Ham game you will have seen Millwall dominate for 65 minutes leading 2-0 with 100% grit and effort. Then they ran out of steam, West Ham took control of the last 20 minutes after making their subs and pinned Millwall back and got it back to 2-2. What I saw on Friday was an identical game but this time it was our subs that made West Ham better, not their own. When so called lesser teams tire, the quality of more fancied teams takes over. If Millwall and us didn't run out of steam, I doubt West Ham would have comeback. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 22:35 - Oct 10 with 1875 views | NorthantsHoop | A fine overall display by the Rangers, but for those last 20 mins and our subs which fell short, we could well have had 3 points. A lot to be positive about this season (defence especially) and Friday at West Ham proved this. Important now to turn Derby over on Wednesday, as the home form still a little below par in my opinion. |  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 22:38 - Oct 10 with 1854 views | Dorse | I can't remember a more dominant fullback display than Kemper's last night. Certainly not since the likes of Bardsley and WIlson. The entire left hand side of our defence was a no-go area for Bowen, a player who is basically a cheat-code in this division. The interplay between Kemper, JCS and Kamara, in the first half particularly, was outstanding. What initially struck me was how Kemper would get free and Charles just hit him, over and over, with quick passes from the back. TBK would take it, feed it into Kamara who pinged it out to Smyth. Beautifully simple play that pinned back Walker-Peters and left Bowen scratching his pubics waiting for a ball that wasn't ever going to arrive. If play broke down, JCS moved out supporting Kemper and blocking the channel, whilst Ronnie backfilled from midfield. Proper, intelligent defensive play: no panic anywhere. Julien got his set-up absolutely bang-on for this game. When I saw the line up, I could see exactly what he was looking to do. Ronnie's flexibility (calm down) just gives us so many options in games like this. |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
|  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 23:08 - Oct 10 with 1751 views | Mick_S |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 22:38 - Oct 10 by Dorse | I can't remember a more dominant fullback display than Kemper's last night. Certainly not since the likes of Bardsley and WIlson. The entire left hand side of our defence was a no-go area for Bowen, a player who is basically a cheat-code in this division. The interplay between Kemper, JCS and Kamara, in the first half particularly, was outstanding. What initially struck me was how Kemper would get free and Charles just hit him, over and over, with quick passes from the back. TBK would take it, feed it into Kamara who pinged it out to Smyth. Beautifully simple play that pinned back Walker-Peters and left Bowen scratching his pubics waiting for a ball that wasn't ever going to arrive. If play broke down, JCS moved out supporting Kemper and blocking the channel, whilst Ronnie backfilled from midfield. Proper, intelligent defensive play: no panic anywhere. Julien got his set-up absolutely bang-on for this game. When I saw the line up, I could see exactly what he was looking to do. Ronnie's flexibility (calm down) just gives us so many options in games like this. |
I tell you Dorse. If we keep on like this and start scoring more goals, that other lot better watch out. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 08:18 - Oct 11 with 1071 views | PerthRs | Great write up Clive just a pity you weren’t writing about a win, but I would have taken a point at the start. Double save by Charles was world case but he’s only ours for this season so lets enjoy the master class while we can. Kemper had Bowen in his pocket and as you rightly said our left hand sides play was pure magic to watch long may it last. I thought the Ref was totally out of his depth many of his decisions left a lot to be desired our penalty was a very poor decision, but it makes a change for us to get a break. The Bowen tackle on Vale was reckless and came from his frustration during the game, it was two footed and straight legged a yellow card minimum but in my eyes it should have been a red card, I wonder what Cirkin thought of that and not even given as afoul then Bowen goes on to score,. Bowen also had a nose bleed which was running down his face, now please correct me if I’m wrong but my understanding of the FA rules is that if a player has blood showing/pouring on his body he has to leave the pitch until it is treated and stopped, another major fcuk up from poor ref. |  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 08:30 - Oct 11 with 1021 views | Wilkinswatercarrier | West Ham, the definition of a one man team. Stop Bowen, you stop them, and Kemper absolutely did that. We have a proper LB, can see Cirkin being moved into LW. I thought the midfield was fantastic and Madsen was so impressive doing things mostly unnoticed. Now beat Derby with their inevitable low block. |  |
|  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 08:55 - Oct 11 with 951 views | dmm |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 08:30 - Oct 11 by Wilkinswatercarrier | West Ham, the definition of a one man team. Stop Bowen, you stop them, and Kemper absolutely did that. We have a proper LB, can see Cirkin being moved into LW. I thought the midfield was fantastic and Madsen was so impressive doing things mostly unnoticed. Now beat Derby with their inevitable low block. |
Good point about 'Derby's inevitable low block'. We haven't done particularly well with that situation but I think with Pocu's trickery and Kolli's shooting, we ought to be able to score early and draw them out. |  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 09:40 - Oct 11 with 814 views | colinallcars | King Charles indeed after that display. Lucky Oliver Cromwell was injured for West Ham. |  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 09:47 - Oct 11 with 793 views | EuroRanger |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 08:30 - Oct 11 by Wilkinswatercarrier | West Ham, the definition of a one man team. Stop Bowen, you stop them, and Kemper absolutely did that. We have a proper LB, can see Cirkin being moved into LW. I thought the midfield was fantastic and Madsen was so impressive doing things mostly unnoticed. Now beat Derby with their inevitable low block. |
If we beat Derby it's a good point on Friday. If we don't, it's two dropped. |  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 09:55 - Oct 11 with 754 views | Burnleyhoop |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 22:38 - Oct 10 by Dorse | I can't remember a more dominant fullback display than Kemper's last night. Certainly not since the likes of Bardsley and WIlson. The entire left hand side of our defence was a no-go area for Bowen, a player who is basically a cheat-code in this division. The interplay between Kemper, JCS and Kamara, in the first half particularly, was outstanding. What initially struck me was how Kemper would get free and Charles just hit him, over and over, with quick passes from the back. TBK would take it, feed it into Kamara who pinged it out to Smyth. Beautifully simple play that pinned back Walker-Peters and left Bowen scratching his pubics waiting for a ball that wasn't ever going to arrive. If play broke down, JCS moved out supporting Kemper and blocking the channel, whilst Ronnie backfilled from midfield. Proper, intelligent defensive play: no panic anywhere. Julien got his set-up absolutely bang-on for this game. When I saw the line up, I could see exactly what he was looking to do. Ronnie's flexibility (calm down) just gives us so many options in games like this. |
Spot on Dorse. The level of control, structure and discipline was the best I have seen from a QPR team for years. Lots of years in fact. We still have issues and weaknesses, availability will always hamstring our ability to achieve the consistency we need, but the way JS is building the culture, belief and confidence is quite remarkable. His post match interview was spot on. Him signing a contract extension is on the face of it, the best signing of the summer. He is ambitious, and by God, everybody else is expected to be the same. You can see why he achieved so much in France with unfancied teams. You can see why his team beat PSG in a cup final. Have always believed that the ability of the manager was critical to the success of any team. JS has been the best decision this club has made in decades. |  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 10:40 - Oct 11 with 642 views | BeauRanger | Thanks very much for another spot on report Kemper’s performance was even more impressive as he was on a yellow card (they’ve got to stop him kicking the ball away again like that) for most of the match. How Kilman (literally) didn’t get a yellow for the assault on Koli I’ll never know, yet Kamara gets one for dissent. Also a very good post match interview with the press from JS he really seems to be getting into it & can see the benefits from his coaching & organisation. Now if only they can sort those injuries 🤔 |  | |  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 12:42 - Oct 11 with 372 views | Lblock | I can’t work out if you like West Ham’s ground or not?!?! Gutted afterwards that we hadn’t walked away with a win. In the cold light of day I’ll put it down as a point gained as I don’t think too many will be leaving that shizenhole with much this season. So we’re chipping away at the points dropped against Charlton, Bolton and PNE plus possibly one v Boro….. six to make up then. Tricky month ahead still. If we’re still top six by Christmas then that would be amazing, especially with our A&E dressing room. One player nobody has really raved about from Friday is Kamara. Every time I see this fella play I’m more and more impressed; he’s absolutely fantastic and props to the club for securing his signature for the season. |  |
| Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal |
|  |
| King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report on 15:54 - Oct 11 with 11 views | stevec | Kamara is very good. So good my shoulders relax when he’s on the ball, bringing a temporary halt to all the headless chicken stuff that frequents the Championship. That was the best 3/4 of a game I’ve seen us play in a very long time. I’d give Kolli another run out against Derby, let’s see what he’s made of. |  | |  |
| |