Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Union Berlin and Poulter 21:27 - Apr 11 with 8481 viewsbermudabob

In Berlin with the family, off see Union Berlin and Poulter tomorrow night 630 kick off local time. Terrace and beer whilst watching the match. Hoping they maintain their promotion push
Union Berlin and Poulter on 21:45 - Apr 11 with 7452 viewsbosh67

I'd love to see Poulter back alongside Smith. The physical damage to defenders would be immense.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Union Berlin and Poulter on 22:03 - Apr 11 with 7413 viewsenfieldargh

Dont take any QPR flags or shirts, although they do bring them back next time we play them

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Union Berlin and Poulter on 01:15 - Apr 12 with 7230 viewsDannyPaddox

------ U R S !!! ------
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 9:15]
Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:18 - Apr 12 with 6980 viewsToast_R

What's with the fascination with Poulter and Union Berlin?

A player who only really played as season and half, was pretty mediocre at best and couldn't wait to f*ck off. Not quite sure I get it?

And then there's his barnet.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 9:19]
Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:23 - Apr 12 with 6963 viewseastside_r

Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:18 - Apr 12 by Toast_R

A player who only really played as season and half, was pretty mediocre at best and couldn't wait to f*ck off. Not quite sure I get it?

Get with the hipster vibe dude. Berlin, ist kuhl ja?
Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:35 - Apr 12 with 6927 viewsRBlock

Because he was mad as a box of frogs and passionate about the club. Sold for non-footballing reasons. I don't think we've had a better striker since that we've actually owned either.
Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:38 - Apr 12 with 6922 viewsEsox_Lucius

Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:35 - Apr 12 by RBlock

Because he was mad as a box of frogs and passionate about the club. Sold for non-footballing reasons. I don't think we've had a better striker since that we've actually owned either.

Idrissa Sylla.

The grass is always greener.

Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:43 - Apr 12 with 6906 viewsWokingR

Bit harsh
I never saw any reason to question his effort or attitude, he obviously loved the club, personally recommended Toni Leistner and only left for family reasons.
I'd love to see him back.
Login to get fewer ads

Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:47 - Apr 12 with 6899 viewsbermudabob

Well I haven’t come to Berlin purely to watch the football tbh. I enjoy taking a match whilst away and enjoy even more if lower down the pyramid with passionate loyal fans. Poulter was no Messi but he was a character and gave his all. Worth at least a dozen Hemeds. Missing the Swansea game hope BOS starts
Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:55 - Apr 12 with 6878 viewsToast_R

Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:43 - Apr 12 by WokingR

Bit harsh
I never saw any reason to question his effort or attitude, he obviously loved the club, personally recommended Toni Leistner and only left for family reasons.
I'd love to see him back.

He was mad? Maybe just enthusiastic?

He tried his best, I get that but he wasn't exactly a prolific scorer of goals. Without checking the facts I reckon Matt Smith has a higher goals per game ratio but if he left in the Summer, I wouldn't be making excursions to go and watch him elsewhere, that would be mental.

He recommended Toni Liestenr? You mean he recommended QPR to Toni Liestenr?

Everyone leaves a club for personal reasons whether it be for money or whatever. What makes him so special? Sounds like he's one of those players who's a better QPR player now he's left than what he was when he was playing for QPR... if that makes sense?

[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 10:08]
Union Berlin and Poulter on 10:06 - Apr 12 with 6855 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:47 - Apr 12 by bermudabob

Well I haven’t come to Berlin purely to watch the football tbh. I enjoy taking a match whilst away and enjoy even more if lower down the pyramid with passionate loyal fans. Poulter was no Messi but he was a character and gave his all. Worth at least a dozen Hemeds. Missing the Swansea game hope BOS starts

I am quite keen to go to Berlin mate.
Would you recommend it?
Union Berlin and Poulter on 10:18 - Apr 12 with 6821 viewsBAWHoops

Union Berlin and Poulter on 10:06 - Apr 12 by CroydonCaptJack

Would you recommend it?

Polter was someone who worked hard and improved.
Can't ask for more than that!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Union Berlin and Poulter on 11:11 - Apr 12 with 6735 viewsqpr1976

Would you recommend it?

Great city, I loved it.
Union Berlin and Poulter on 11:20 - Apr 12 with 6706 viewsWestbourneR

If you like massive nightclubs and high quality class As then Berlin is a lot of fun.

If you like a bit of Cold War history it's interesting.

If you like nice architecture and good food, leave it well alone. Particularly in winter. It's miserable.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Union Berlin and Poulter on 11:48 - Apr 12 with 6645 viewskensalriser

P O L T E R

N
o

f
u
c
k
i
n
g

u

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Union Berlin and Poulter on 11:57 - Apr 12 with 6624 viewsDannyPaddox

Ich bin ein Berliner
Union Berlin and Poulter on 12:26 - Apr 12 with 6590 viewsrsonist

Shame that scapegoating and sidelining all our foreign players was part of the remit Ollie so thoroughly fulfilled.
Union Berlin and Poulter on 13:50 - Apr 12 with 6497 viewsToast_R

Union Berlin and Poulter on 12:26 - Apr 12 by rsonist

Shame that scapegoating and sidelining all our foreign players was part of the remit Ollie so thoroughly fulfilled.

I'm not so sure that's true. His obsession with Georges Santos used to drive me spare.
Union Berlin and Poulter on 14:21 - Apr 12 with 6440 viewsAntti_Heinola

You see his barnet as a problem? It was magnificent!

Bare bones.

Union Berlin and Poulter on 20:48 - Apr 12 with 6270 viewsbermudabob

He scored the equaliser a few minutes after coming on. Dire standard
Union Berlin and Poulter on 20:56 - Apr 12 with 6247 viewsKonk

Would you recommend it?

Mate, It's an absolutely brilliant city. Been there four times with Fulham/mates/wife at all different times of the year and it's a really fascinating place whatever you're there for and whoever you're there with. Great for a few days on the pop, but some really interesting museums/sights too. I would go every year if I could. Ace place.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Union Berlin and Poulter on 21:19 - Apr 12 with 6209 viewsloftboy

Union Berlin and Poulter on 20:56 - Apr 12 by Konk

Mate, It's an absolutely brilliant city. Been there four times with Fulham/mates/wife at all different times of the year and it's a really fascinating place whatever you're there for and whoever you're there with. Great for a few days on the pop, but some really interesting museums/sights too. I would go every year if I could. Ace place.

This basically, my GF is half German, we go every year, love the place

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:26 - Apr 13 with 5982 viewsbermudabob

I’m here with the family. Interesting city lots of history, largely destroyed in ww2 not the same architecture as other European cities. Kids loved the computer museum. Nightlife is supposed to be fantastic but I’ve not tasted it. Enjoyed some great bars and beers.

You should take a game in. Really enjoyed union Berlin, standard league 1 I’d say. Even met a fellow R on the train on the way back from the match. Polter played 6 mins and scored
Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:34 - Apr 13 with 5968 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Union Berlin and Poulter on 11:20 - Apr 12 by WestbourneR

If you like massive nightclubs and high quality class As then Berlin is a lot of fun.

If you like a bit of Cold War history it's interesting.

If you like nice architecture and good food, leave it well alone. Particularly in winter. It's miserable.

You’ve got it in a nutshell!

As if to corroborate your views; been four times (although one was to run their marathon) but on each of the other occasions, I went to the Stasi Museum. Utterly fascinating and well worth a visit.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:53 - Apr 13 with 5948 viewsGloryHunter

Union Berlin and Poulter on 09:34 - Apr 13 by PlanetHonneywood

You’ve got it in a nutshell!

As if to corroborate your views; been four times (although one was to run their marathon) but on each of the other occasions, I went to the Stasi Museum. Utterly fascinating and well worth a visit.

Stasi prison is fascinating. So is all the cold war stuff. Go to the Nordbahnhof S-bahn station - it's got an exhibition of the "Ghost Stations" - the underground lines continued to criss-cross below the border, but the trains didn't stop at the East ones - some people still escaped by clinging underneath them. All free and in English, and there's a big stretch of border wall and minefield and watchtowers next to it.

The WWII stuff is also everywhere - and they don't hide it like they used to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024