Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
eze 20:55 - Apr 28 with 4824 viewsdigswellhoop

Did anyone see Eze on the football show today?
He was brilliant,and so much praise from souness
eze on 22:13 - Apr 28 with 3987 viewsdigswellhoop

SO NOBODY HAS SEEN IT?
eze on 22:57 - Apr 28 with 3894 viewsHantsR

eze on 22:13 - Apr 28 by digswellhoop

SO NOBODY HAS SEEN IT?

What football show? Is it still available? Would like to see it.
eze on 23:36 - Apr 28 with 3839 viewsingeminate

eze on 22:13 - Apr 28 by digswellhoop

SO NOBODY HAS SEEN IT?

Watching it now on catch up, he comes across well.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

eze on 00:22 - Apr 29 with 3781 viewsdigswellhoop

its on sky sports 409 must be on demand
eze on 00:29 - Apr 29 with 3759 viewsdigswellhoop

300 plus looks and only a few replys .He came across as a young player wanting to learn.When souneness said he can be what ever he wants and more i was blown away
eze on 01:04 - Apr 29 with 3711 viewsaston_hoop

Only caught a couple of clips of it from Twitter. I'll try and dig out and stick the links up anyway. Comes across as a very level headed and intelligent young man actually. I love to think that personality is a reason we sign players as much as anything these days. The likes of Chair, Bos and Eze are properly driven and decent young blokes. Rangel is a proper figurehead to guide younger players, from interviews you can see too that Hugill is not your average dumb footballer. Pugh too...Dom Ball as well, seen the videos of him doing a Faurlin and getting his guitar out. They just dont seem the usual bunch of dull dimwits. Or am I being naïve and simplistic?

bonus Dom Ball

[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 1:06]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

eze on 10:19 - Apr 29 with 3449 viewsNorthernr

His appearance getting interupted by an alert about his appaearance was pretty funny.
eze on 11:21 - Apr 29 with 3354 viewsNorthernr

Dave Mc saying Eze has one of Hoos’ famous options on his contract, so effectively not OOC until 2022, which would be a right touch.
Login to get fewer ads

eze on 11:52 - Apr 29 with 3270 viewsdaveB

Souness saying he has never seen him play but he was a top 6 player was weird but Eze came across very well as usual
eze on 12:09 - Apr 29 with 3223 viewsSnipper

What was the programme called?
eze on 12:16 - Apr 29 with 3189 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What tremendous character and determination to overcome a lot of early rejections to be where he now is. He deserves to go as far as his skill and self belief takes him.

Oh, and well done Rangers for seeing and developing the talent he clearly has and which many missed!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

eze on 13:25 - Apr 29 with 3077 viewsdaveB

eze on 12:09 - Apr 29 by Snipper

What was the programme called?

think it's just called the football show, is on 9am every day on Sky Sports News
eze on 15:03 - Apr 29 with 2971 viewsMickS_

eze on 12:16 - Apr 29 by PlanetHonneywood

What tremendous character and determination to overcome a lot of early rejections to be where he now is. He deserves to go as far as his skill and self belief takes him.

Oh, and well done Rangers for seeing and developing the talent he clearly has and which many missed!

Exactly John; can’t recall the piece but he has spoken about refusing to change the way he plays. So far, Rangers are the only professional club that have recognised and understood how to use what he has got. His determination not to fold by sticking by what he believes in is remarkable for someone of his age.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 15:04]
eze on 15:27 - Apr 29 with 2908 viewskensalriser

Makes you wonder how many talented players get drummed out of football early because they don't fit preconceived requirements. I've long thought that athleticism is over-prized in relation to skill in our domestic leagues.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

eze on 23:17 - Apr 29 with 2709 viewsbosh67

eze on 15:27 - Apr 29 by kensalriser

Makes you wonder how many talented players get drummed out of football early because they don't fit preconceived requirements. I've long thought that athleticism is over-prized in relation to skill in our domestic leagues.

This. Eze is not the fastest or the quickest. He's built himself up this season. He's stronger but he's always 2 to 3 thoughts ahead of everyone else. Teddy Sheringham had a similar gift. He read the game and the play so quickly it didn't matter if he didn't have the pace. Eze is quicker than he looks but it's his brain and balance that makes him such a wonderful player.

It would be lovely to see him play another season with us but the kid could play for anyone he likes. I wonder if the likes of Barcelona have anyone watching him. He's made for that league.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

eze on 23:32 - Apr 29 with 2683 viewsAntti_Heinola

eze on 23:17 - Apr 29 by bosh67

This. Eze is not the fastest or the quickest. He's built himself up this season. He's stronger but he's always 2 to 3 thoughts ahead of everyone else. Teddy Sheringham had a similar gift. He read the game and the play so quickly it didn't matter if he didn't have the pace. Eze is quicker than he looks but it's his brain and balance that makes him such a wonderful player.

It would be lovely to see him play another season with us but the kid could play for anyone he likes. I wonder if the likes of Barcelona have anyone watching him. He's made for that league.

I think in Ramsey we have a youth coach who recognises that, in Hall and Furs we have youth coaches who recognise that, and now we have a manager who recognises that.
I don't think we have a single manager in the last 25 years other than Warbs who would have a clue what to do with Chair, for example - all of them would have stuck him out on the wing.

Bare bones.

eze on 23:51 - Apr 29 with 2655 viewsSuffolkHoop

eze on 11:21 - Apr 29 by Northernr

Dave Mc saying Eze has one of Hoos’ famous options on his contract, so effectively not OOC until 2022, which would be a right touch.

As in, potentially secure the future of the club.
eze on 03:46 - Apr 30 with 2590 viewsnix

eze on 11:21 - Apr 29 by Northernr

He's usually pretty accurate. That's a massive relief. Was worried that with lockdown we might miss out on a decent fee altogether if he ran down his contract to six months, as clubs may not be spending much in the summer.
eze on 09:19 - Apr 30 with 2432 viewsRBlock

eze on 23:17 - Apr 29 by bosh67

This. Brain, balance, and a subtlety in the way he shapes up his body. That is why I find it so bizarre that Carragher sat there and compared him to Yaya Toure, praising his pace and power. As said above, he's faster than he looks, but I'd associate those attributes more closely with BOS.
eze on 09:36 - Apr 30 with 2397 viewsLythamR

eze on 09:19 - Apr 30 by RBlock

This. Brain, balance, and a subtlety in the way he shapes up his body. That is why I find it so bizarre that Carragher sat there and compared him to Yaya Toure, praising his pace and power. As said above, he's faster than he looks, but I'd associate those attributes more closely with BOS.

I suspect Carragher like Souness has only seen a few clips and highlights. and based their "professional insights" on that.

For me Gascoine is a better comparison than Toure
eze on 07:22 - May 1 with 2225 viewsDWQPR

eze on 09:36 - Apr 30 by LythamR

I suspect Carragher like Souness has only seen a few clips and highlights. and based their "professional insights" on that.

For me Gascoine is a better comparison than Toure

Go back and watch the 75-76 season. Eze really has the ability to match up to Stan. Also with regards to his pace, he has got it, it’s just with his brains and ability he doesn’t need to show it. He drifts pass players rather than like BOS at times who will push to ball further and accelerate passed players. Different techniques in beating the opposition. Where Eze stays or not for next season, whenever that may be he has been a real delight to watch this season.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

eze on 10:42 - May 1 with 2103 viewsfrancisbowles

Rewatching the matches that the club had uploaded on the offy makes you appreciate Eze even more. All those touches that you didn't really take in with the tension of the game and worry about results. Some brilliant and consistent stuff and some strong tackles too!

The football played by the side is pretty decent too and most of what I have watched is without Bos.
eze on 10:51 - May 1 with 2077 viewsRog

You don't have to be genius to recognise how good he is and you don't have to watch him that much. My better half, who has watched maybe half a dozen games in her life and has no real interest in the game, came along to the Reading game in October.

At half time she asked "Who's the number 10? He's so much better than anyone else"
eze on 10:56 - May 1 with 2059 viewsJamesB1979

My son met him at the qpr training facility near the ground. Was there with BOS. Said they were both really friendly and happy to have a chat and answer questions with youngsters. Made his day....and mine for that matter! Not only great players but seem genuinely decent guys too.
eze on 11:02 - May 1 with 2052 viewsNorthernr

eze on 10:51 - May 1 by Rog

You don't have to be genius to recognise how good he is and you don't have to watch him that much. My better half, who has watched maybe half a dozen games in her life and has no real interest in the game, came along to the Reading game in October.

At half time she asked "Who's the number 10? He's so much better than anyone else"

Yeh when we've had guests with us who support other clubs they've often said similar to us, on days when we hadn't really noticed him doing anything exceptional.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024